Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! (5398 Views)

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 5 Reasons Why Women Are Scared To Commit To Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

undecided How come this one's monicker is changing
Do you like (Love Machine) me?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by MRBrownJ: 10:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
it will make ABSOLUTELY no difference, until the day the "Bible" views women as equal as men!
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Trueyarn(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Our constitution will now have women equal to men!

How come its happening now in 2016?

We should have been over this long ago!

Pls is there any avenue i can reach you other than this platform?... I'd really wanna hear your views on this gender equality issue...thank you.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Joy1706(f): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
wristbangle:
So what happens when it comes to 9ja?

You clamour for gender equality and also expect men to play their full role in a home?

What sort of ladies do we have nowadays sef?Are u under any obligation not to make it in life? Is government against females not going to school, get a job, etc?

The thread doesn't make any sense OP.
What full roles do you guys play presently? You pathetic things can't even run your home without your wife's financial input

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Joy1706(f): 11:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:

No your sisboon will represent me undecided
Hehehehe! Chai! I like this geh.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Joy1706(f): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
Touchey:

I'm just here Wondering how Stupedinluv s pvssy would taste
Maybe like your mama's. Don't deny you've tasted your mothers own. I know you're sick like that
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by wristbangle: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Joy1706:

What full roles do you guys play presently? You pathetic things can't even run your home without your wife's financial input

The most useless comment in 2016. Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Touchey: 12:09am On Mar 25, 2016
Joy1706:

Maybe like your mama's. Don't deny you've tasted your mothers own. I know you're sick like that
I didn't bring your mom into this neither did I talk about you.
Child!!!!!
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 25, 2016
only weak men are scared
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:
it will make ABSOLUTELY no difference, until the day the "Bible" views women as equal as men!

You must be reading your bible with your anus then.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 25, 2016
joeblaze:
only weak men are scared

Are all of you not weak
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by danites3: 6:23am On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Gibberish. Like you ve not seen female labourers

How many men carry heavy loads

Go to the middle belt, women are the ones working their asses off while the men sit down and get drunk

mcheeeeew!

Where exactly in middle belt are you referring to?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 25, 2016
danites3:
Where exactly in middle belt are you referring to?
Everywhere undecided
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by danites3: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Everywhere undecided
Is just that am from the middle belt and I cannot attest to that.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Ok.. noted....
Stupedinluv:

Are all of you not weak
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by bqlekan(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2016
Joy1706:

The kinda man you surround yourself with speaks volumes about you and that comment you made up there.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Rotab4life: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2016
Lol who will pass the bill?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2016
Good, am glad d country is moving forward. After gender equality, homosexuality should Also be decriminalized.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Rocktation(f): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2016
wristbangle:

You know it's not.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Joy1706(f): 11:11am On Mar 25, 2016
bqlekan:

The kinda man you surround yourself with speaks volumes about you and that comment you made up there.
Na u sabi!
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Joy1706(f): 11:12am On Mar 25, 2016
wristbangle:

Lolz. You can't even dispute the fact
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Joy1706(f): 11:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Touchey:

I didn't bring your mom into this neither did I talk about you.
Child!!!!!
U have the nerve to call me a child when ur the slowpoke who typed that rubbish. How old are you pls?
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by MRBrownJ: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You must be reading your bible with your anus then.

if you dont know that women have an INFERIOR status in the Bible, then i suggest you "also" start reading the Bibe with your anus , in order to educate yourself!
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by olajorn(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

and how does this affect the price of garri2 sad
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by olajorn(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Good, am glad d country is moving forward. After gender equality, homosexuality should Also be decriminalized.
Only After All the Current crops OF Homosexual been hanged
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Touchey: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
Joy1706:

U have the nerve to call me a child when ur the slowpoke who typed that rubbish. How old are you pls?
old enough to get you pregnant
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by KingRex1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Even if the bill is passed it wont change anything. Naija ladies are too over dependent on men.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by wristbangle: 1:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
Joy1706:

It beats my imagination why a reasonable lady would make such statement and our dearest romance mod agreed to this biased and insultive words. @ rocktation, I can't believe someone broke the rule, yet u are watching.

Back 2 ur comment joy1706, most ladies nowadays are so irresponsible and lazy to the extent that the only thing your merry bands offer a guy is kitty cat and the news is that men are sick and tired of this lame offer.

God created eve not to be a liability to Adam. Go and read the book of genesis, u will see the major significance of Women. Women suppose to a supporter, an anchor and a manager of her husband's capital.
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by wristbangle: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
Rocktation:

You know it is.

Fixed cool
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Joy1706(f): 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
wristbangle:

It beats my imagination why a reasonable lady would make such statement and our dearest romance mod agreed to this biased and insultive words. @ rocktation, I can't believe someone broke the rule, yet u are watching.

Back 2 ur comment joy1706, most ladies nowadays are so irresponsible and lazy to the extent that the only thing your merry bands offer a guy is kitty cat and the news is that men are sick and tired of this lame offer.

God created eve not to be a liability to Adam. Go and read the book of genesis, u will see the major significance of Women. Women suppose to a supporter, an anchor and a manager of her husband's capital.
Yea..... Most ladies are irresponsible and lazy right? Yet I see female doctors, bankers, lawyers, journalists, business women everywhere I look. Yeah you must be living on another planet.

And in which universe are you guys tired of kitty cat? When it's the very air you guys breathe
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if you dont know that women have an INFERIOR status in the Bible, then i suggest you "also" start reading the Bibe with your anus , in order to educate yourself!

grin Pls order for a new brain asap
Re: Men Are Scared! Gender Equality Is Coming To Nigeria. Rejoice!!!! by MRBrownJ: 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Pls order for a new brain asap

i suggest you instead order a new religion, so i dont have to educate you on the subject... but here are a few verses from the Bible that certainly do NOT preach equality:

Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet.
1 Timothy 2:11-12

But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a wife is her husband, and the head of Christ is God.
1 Corinthians 11:3

Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.
Colossians 3:18

For man did not come from woman, but woman from man; neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.
1 Corinthians 11:8-9

Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
1 Peter 3:7

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”
Genesis 2:18

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.
1 Corinthians 14:34-35

To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.”
Genesis 3:16

For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.
1 Timothy 2:13-14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? / Am I Right To Be Jealous Because Of This? / 31 Years Old Virgin Female Looking For Virgin Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.