Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) (1536 Views)

Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by ThisYourTatafo: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
WOMEN DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER.

She snared as she moved past the seat she had fought tooth and nail to win and gave the "eye'' to the other chubby lady...

Maybe I'm moving too fast,
Ok I'll just start from the beginning.
This is a true life story no fiction as it happened right in front of me.

I boarded a bus going to XYZ ,
Soon we landed at a bus stop hoping to convey more pedestrians.
Of course it's what you'd expect, Lagos life where everyone na SUPERMAN/WOMAN
Elbows upon elbows,
Fists upon fists,
Tongues of different shapes and colors wagging against each other as people scrambled for a piece of the pie - a seat inside the obviously now over crowded Molue.

As the tussle continued,
A champion emerged,
A lady of decent stature,
She won the struggle and smiled as she found her way into the molue,
She had almost rested her full weight on the wooden chair when she noticed another lady was gonna be her seat companion.

The kinda frown she emitted felt like radioactivity

and for no obvious reason alighted the bus and threw her face to the wind.

Wetin happen na?
Was the question on everyone's lips.

Then a gentle man broke the conundrum and said

"Na today una know say women no like themselves?''

I just smiled and kept mute while everyone inside started debating.

But seriously I think women have some sorta animosity or whatever it is against each other.

This rather obscene character trait can even be observed online: you see a pretty modest girl post a picture- selfie or not.
Guys would make nice remarks though some are just flatteries and some droll (TRUST SOME WOMAN WRAPPERS ONLINE ).
At some point you'd notice comments like

"Ah nice pic but the jean too tight''

" It's cool but a no no for me''

"Lol sack your stylist ''

" Cheap wear try upgrade and look classy''

Who comments like this?

Yes you guessed right.

WOMEN!

They seem to think they are in some sorta competition against one another.

It is not uncommon to find women act this maliciously.
There was a time I went with my siblings to shop for Christmas.

My brother and i saw a girl walking towards us and we be like
"Wow see as this girl fine''

Then a very loud
" Mtchhhww (hisssssss) '' followed through.... Our sister.

I'm seriously trying to figure out why women never GENUINELY see anything good about each other.
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by ZYZZA: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
mmmmmmm
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by LordIsaac(m): 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Na true

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by ZYZZA: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
you just can't explain the hatred ,it like copied assignment, you just can't explain

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by Vinshu(f): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
I disagree. You can't generalize. Personally I like women alot more than men. (I'm not a lesbian)
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by pbs4real(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2016
Vinshu:
I disagree. You can't generalize. Personally I like women alot more than men. (I'm not a lesbian)
u are, it's written on ur forehead tongue
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by kossyablaze(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
I concur
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by osesology(m): 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kai walahi you are very very kworrect fa! Zis is a very big froblem zey have with zemselves, geskia!
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by goodmorning40: 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
They are always sizing up each other, always trying to outshine the other
Always in a scuffle as if they are fighting over something
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by skywalker240(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
Vinshu:
Sharrap,... u are.
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by skywalker240(m): 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
women and competition...ada will never hear ngozi bought that purse she intended to purchase somedays and be happy.

Infact she will not sleep peacefully that night.

Competition with ladies dated back to the time of jacob.

Rachel and leah . Two sisters for that matter self.
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by Vinshu(f): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
skywalker240:

Sharrap,... u are.

Ok I am a lesbian.

Now what can you do about that? undecided

Punkass fvck.
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by MoneypassGod(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
B¡tches always competing with 'emselves. Every b¡tch wanna make d best avilable guy to choose her. Its in 'em blood.
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by skywalker240(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2016
Vinshu:

Ok I am a lesbian.
Now what can you do about that? undecided
Punkass fvck.
yeah now you admit, you just told us you are a disgr*ce to the society, ur fam*ly .go@t biatch .
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by ettaetta(m): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by Vinshu(f): 10:07am On Mar 25, 2016
skywalker240:

yeah now you admit,
you just told us you are a disgr*ce to the society, ur fam*ly .go@t biatch .

Hahahahahahaha disgrace?

Lol. Like I give sh!t about society. Besides even our town chief here in our town is gay. Lol see this guy.
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by skywalker240(m): 10:21am On Mar 25, 2016
Vinshu:

Hahahahahahaha disgrace?

Lol. Like I give sh!t about society. Besides even our town chief here in our town is gay. Lol see this guy.
dont qoute me again

g.oat from sodom.
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by Vinshu(f): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2016
skywalker240:

dont qoute me again

g.oat from sodom.

You quoted me first..

Look at yourself. You are so sad and frustrated. Hmmm it's Friday. Don't worry your hustle continues on monday. So take a rest now. Ok?

And yeah, I really like sodom. Infact I really wish I'm there.
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by Vinshu(f): 11:26am On Mar 25, 2016
skywalker240:

Mumu, ode, she-g.oat.....
Wtf Cant u understand english?

I said dont qoute me again..what is even wrong with this she-m.ale...

G.oat i said dont qoute me again.

And I pray you get your wish...and suffer same fate the sodomite went through..

Mumu.

Ekpa..

No qoute me again.

Stvpid g¤at.

smiley kiss
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by ahmodu4real(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2016
the biggest true, i av been thinking of it without getting any true answer to this. they like calling thier self good names like, sweety , Hot but inside of them is bitter and dangerous without any rumorse.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by Odunharry(m): 12:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
This explains it...

MARY: Hello Love!
SARAH: Hello babes-how are u today?
MARY: Am fine dear, I've missed u a lot
SARAH: And me too
MARY: I am calling just to inform you that I will pay you a visit this afternoon.
SARAH: Ok my dear; it will be a great pleasure to have you. I will be expecting you sweet.
*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL MARY: Am going to visit that dirty girl again.
SARAH: This witch is coming here again, she thinks I will buy her drinks with my money again, she must be joking.

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS JOHN: Bastard how far?
FRANCIS: Mad man I dey? How ur drunkard father?
JOHN: My Papa dey! Ur ashewo mama nko?
FRANCIS: You are a fool. How far, U dey house? I dey come charge phone.
JOHN: Ok! No wahala, bring money come make we drink
FRANCIS: ok na. Later now!
*AFTER DROPPING THE CALL John: That Francis can be funny at times but always great companion anytime.
Francis: John is just a reliable friend.

LESSON: Girls are always nice to each other but they never like themselves.
Boys are always mean and rude but they will always have each other's back
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by davidsgal(f): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
You're correct....i personally dnt like/keep female frnds.... U either find me with my male frnds or u find me alone.
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by olajorn(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
Very very true...I grew up among six ladies of almost d same age,so I know

My first year in Oau I had 2 female friends in my department. We are 3 best friends(and guy and 2 gals) our friendship crumbled when their female nature came in
Re: Women Don't Like Each Other (true Life Story) by ThisYourTatafo: 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
This should probably explain

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Would Love This... / On Feminism: Patriarchy-peddled Male Privileges. / Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.