Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (1514 Views)

Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / The Amount Of Times You Can Forgive A Cheating Spouse - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by emmanuel596(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
I really don't ever pray or wish this to happen to me or anyone.....i have heard of it before soo painful

Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Yea....itz the boyfriend i wouldnt forgive.
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by eph12(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Yup. But won't forget.
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Ronpet777(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2016
Y not? U said my GF not my wife. But I'll neva trust him a again.
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by PunkyV(f): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2016
Never. I'd cut them off like an umbilical cord. Don't have time for backstabbers.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by jonaifame22(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
I'll give him high five and humbly ask him to let us start counting scores wth every gal each of us have dealings wth, and for sure I feel I won't lose
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by GoldenJAT(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
them go pay my bills?
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ayooladee(f): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
emmanuel596:
I really don't ever pray or wish this to happen to me or anyone.....i have heard of it before soo painful
i will when he is not my husband but i'll find it difficult trusting my friend again embarassed
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2016
Would forgive him but will keep the distance....i.e, would eat with a long spoon with him if you knw what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
if jonaifame22 phuck my babe, we go still drink beer together... becos he be my main guy...we go still weed together...

but I go drive the girl...

and I MUST phuck jonaifame22 babe...I go send am the video..
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by jonaifame22(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
DDeliverer:
if jonaifame22 phuck my babe, we go still drink beer together... becos he be my main guy...we go still weed together...

but I go drive the girl...

and I MUST phuck jonaifame22 babe...I go send am the video..
hahahahahaha,ddeliverer u wanna deliver my babe frm konji wth ur koboko right? Well when I fvck ur's I'll open a thread on it on NLn of I svcked her pvssy!
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by ajokeade920: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2016
To err is human, To forgive is divine. Life goes on. wink
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by iamkingzlee(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2016
jonaifame22:
I'll give him high five and humbly ask him to let us start counting scores wth every gal each of us have dealings wth, and for sure I feel I won't lose
Just negodu
Re: Can You Forgive A Friend Who Slept With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by yetty247(f): 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
I will forgive and cut ties with both of them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Crush / OROBOR VS LEPA. Pre Wedding Photo That Got People Talking / Advice Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.