Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) (23506 Views)

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Bukola Saraki & Fashola Congratulate Super Eagles Players In Uyo / Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2016
banjo022:
never compare hell rufia with mimiko.. are u blind

how do respond to you now, do I take you for whom you are and ignore your insult, thereby engage you constructively or I should just you outrightly?
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Rotimisegun: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
That look on musa's face like.....ogbeni free us jo...u talk too mch
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Thryphosa(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
Welcome home Mikel. KD is home, Jos is home, Anambra is home, Nigeria is home. The only man who speaks Hausa fluently like an Hausa man and speaks English like a British.
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by ckmayoca: 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dinocarex:
Our players no get comb for house
Just look at the front row!!

Sorry dem no sleep for house.
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by Nigeriasam: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
ebbybest:
i just hate that man..
i just like that man more than a trillion times.
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by meccuno: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You're not alone...
I am here with you
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by truthisbittar12: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
WHY?

ebbybest:
i just hate that man..
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by pendusky(m): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Kutunban:

Try and come to KD and see what luxury is all about, the roads, light, cars (Taxi is Kia), and most importantly anything you think you have that is new you'll see it in KD.

ko da mai kazo anfika second to Kano
They call it north we call it home
http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2015/11/el-rufai-launches-200-brand-new-city-taxi-cabs/

hmuhammad:
lack of exposure de worry you, no state capital in SE that is as big as Kaduna. No state in SE with institutions like Kaduna, you truly need to visit Kaduna

Deeman87:
lol, Jst a trip to Kaduna wil change ur mindset. http://hotels.ng/hotels-in-kaduna

Come KD for what? State that Gov don't respect himself for public?

Slapping his deputy for public? hehehehe! Fa hell.no
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
pendusky:

Come KD for what? State that Gov don't respect himself for public?

Slapping his deputy for public? hehehehe! Fa hell.no
small boy, go and prepare for JAMB
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by pendusky(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
hmuhammad:
small boy, go and prepare for JAMB

Time registered : August 28, 2014

View Hmuhammad's posts (465) | View Hmuhammad's topics (38)

Ur profile said it all! no wahala,
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 4:14am On Mar 26, 2016
pendusky:

IPOD bigot
Re: El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 4:14am On Mar 26, 2016
pendusky:

IPOD bigot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Igbos Are Now Decamping To APC – Official / 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo / ''Wicked People Vandalised Nigeria" - President Buhari From London(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.