Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic (2447 Views)

INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana / Ojukwu Got Only 3 Votes In Bayelsa In 2003. / Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
Let the igbo,benue,others join Yoruba,edo,delta and bayelsa in Benin Republic

Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
This is what I have been saying all the while. It is just that I did not know how to use the computers to draw. But thank you for the map. This is acceptable for me as an igboman.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2009
Thank you for the support my brother.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by McKren(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
please how many log on does becomerich = nigeriaone = tayo4lif have ?
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
if you go take exam, you go fail. you don fail. you fail. you are wrong. try another of my username. no be becomrich. Try again. I would tell you if you get am.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Eziachi: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
Egwuofor:

This is what I have been saying all the while. It is just that I did not know how to use the computers to draw. But thank you for the map. This is acceptable for me as an igboman.

After the bruising from the Nigerian marriage, you want another marriage, especially with Yorubas? You must be joking, no more marriage, let each one be on their own. We can form an economic union corporation.
As an Igboman, you need your head examined, looking for another marriage after this Nigerian nightmare experience of a marriage.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
McKren, you must be new to nairaland. I think tay4lif is either ezeuge or Aloy.emeka or blacksta or nuzo. He is one and the same person.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by McKren(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
ok sounds pretty much like I will add Egwuofor to the previous list

becomerich = nigeriaone = tayo4lif = egwuofor

not sure why you added an Igbo name to your user names

can you tell me what egwuofor mean? dont take forever to answer please
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
Eziachi, you must be stupid to insult me. Tell me what other option do we have? you must 18 years. Did you know what happen in biafra. i will rather be with the yorubas than be with oyi hausa. And can you tell me you stupid person were we igbo have resource that we can have a nation. is it the dead coal mines of enugu you want us to return to? or oil palm?.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by McKren(m): 3:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
Eziachi:

After the bruising from the Nigerian marriage, you want another marriage, especially with Yorubas? You must be joking, no more marriage, let each one be on their own. We can form an economic union corporation.
As an Igboman, you need your head examined, looking for another marriage after this Nigerian nightmare experience of a marriage.

I dont think you need a rocket scientist to figure out egwuofor is becomerich and is tayo4lif

just watch how smart what egwuofor says going forward, statements like that can only come from a particular Nairalander.

Egwuofor:

Eziachi, you must be stupid to insult me. Tell me what other option do we have? you must 18 years. Did you know what happen in biafra. i will rather be with the yorubas than be with oyi hausa. And can you tell me you stupid person were we igbo have resource that we can have a nation. is it the dead coal mines of enugu you want us to return to? or oil palm?.

the bit in bold should confirm my sentiments
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
McKren were are you buying the hemp from, I was told it is N100,000. How did you pay for it. You dont dey crazy for computer. Egwuofor one of the names you listed is me.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by McKren(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2009
tayo4lif:

McKren were are you buying the hemp from, I was told it is N100,000. How did you pay for it. You dont dey crazy for computer. Egwuofor one of the names you listed is me.

just log back in as egwuofor and tell me what the name means
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2009
Which of them is you. chineke mazzi McKren have become oyira over the internet.  omara who you are talking to.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2009
This man dey cracy o. i see new thing for nairaland. mad man dey naira o.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
McKren how long have you been on the internet, you have become an addict and making you see things.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
e wa wo were ni nairaland.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by McKren(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
Egwuofor:

McKren how long have you been on the internet, you have become an addict and making you see things.

that sounds like a first step to admission

finish up! finish up!! finish up!!!
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
Tayo4lif speak english
e wa wo were ni nairaland.

what is the meaning of this.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2009
this man dey man o. egba mi o.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2009
McKren you be oyi ora. what are you talking about. In igboland our forefather would say, when you see a person talking to himself, it is a first sign of madness.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2009
me i don comot for this topic, he bi like say this man dey man, nairaland don make person we re.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by McKren(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
this is akin to catching a little kid pants down by the bush corner trying to poo and he begins to alternate between standing and squating all in a bid to disguise the fact that he wanted to poo.

Keep responding to yourself, you are only confirming what I thought. And unfortunately you are not smart enough to disguise anything as your choice of words will always betray you.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
Why are you running tayo4lif, no let mrken drive you away.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2009
this is akin to catching a little kid pants down by the bush corner trying to poo and he begins to alternate between standing and squating all in a bid to disguise the fact that he wanted to poo.

Keep responding to yourself, you are only confirming what I though. And unfortunately you are not smart enough to disguise anything as your choice of words will always betray you.

I did not get you.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:21pm On Jul 24, 2009
Oyi ora have you gone?.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by kshow1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2009
you guys are digressing from the topic of discussion
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2009
My brother, na did mad man make me want leave O. He bi like say that man don dey kolo small.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:22pm On Jul 24, 2009
What is the meaning of Kolo?
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 4:23pm On Jul 24, 2009
Kolo means to go mad na. When you comot for naija, when you no know wetin kolo mean.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2009
A long time.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2009
how long now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Event Of A Successful Military Coup, What Happens? / The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again? / Nigeria Is Running Out Of Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.