Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic (2452 Views)

INEC Can Not Conduct Kogi And Bayelsa Elections: Femi Falana / Ojukwu Got Only 3 Votes In Bayelsa In 2003. / Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
couple of years now. my first son is in grade 8.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
What is grade 8?
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
Grade 8 is the same with class 2 in secondary school.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by tayo4lif: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
I see. but me, i want comot for internet.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2009
no problem you can go.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2009
McKren are you still there. or you too have gone.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Egwuofor: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
kshow1 (m)
Somewia in da clod

Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic
« #26 on: Today at 04:22:09 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you guys are digressing from the topic of discussion
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by grafikdon: 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
McKren:

I dont think you need a rocket scientist to figure out egwuofor is becomerich and is tayo4lif

Even a blind man can detect any of the numerous becomerich's IDs. There are some Nairalanders who sign in with multiple handles and take everyone for a ride, despite  their occasional ''wrong steps". Becomerich signs in like a leopard with all the spots intact, but tells you he is now a carnivorous chicken, herbivorous Lion, amphibious goat or the cow that lays the silver eggs.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by SexStarved(m): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2009
This is a senseless and useless thread
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by asha80(m): 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
grafikdon:

Even a blind man can detect any of the numerous becomerich's ID. There are some Nairalanders who come in with multiple handles and take everyone for a ride, despite their occasional ''wrong steps". Becomerich comes in like a leopard with all the spots intact, but tells you he is now a carnivorous chicken, herbivorous Lion or an amphibious goat.

grin
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by ezeagu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
grafikdon:

Even a blind man can detect any of the numerous becomerich's IDs. There are some Nairalanders who sign in with multiple handles and take everyone for a ride, despite  their occasional ''wrong steps". Becomerich signs in like a leopard with all the spots intact, but tells you he is now a carnivorous chicken, herbivorous Lion, amphibious goat or the cow that lays the silver eggs.

Becom, Becom. grin He's the one keeping the Nairaland Politics section alive!
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Becomrich: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2009
why dont ask your moderator to post the IP of the other people. Let them open the IP so that we can all see. I think you need your brain examine.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by grafikdon: 6:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
We hear you o Egwuofor. . . errmmm. . . tayo4life. . . whoops! I meant bashali. . . eh. . . my bad! Sorry sir, I meant to type becomerich grin grin
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by BlackRevo: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2009
This multiple ids in nairaland is getting beyond control ooooooooooooo
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Becomrich: 1:24am On Jul 25, 2009
Black_Revo =`ezeagu=grafidon. i know nairaland is either own by the nigeria govt. one of my friend posted anti govt reply. it got delete.
so nairaland is either own by dora akunyili or nigeria embassy or something or is under the nigeria ministries. with 350,000 members who know the nigeria govt have hand in nairaland.com and with 24 paid moderators. nairaland is either own by the nigeria govt and of of you work for the nigeria govt.

i want to see prove that i am tay4lif.

i am use to be nigeriaone but i am not others. you people are real liar.
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by grafikdon: 3:50am On Jul 25, 2009
We don hear you o. . . oga tayo4lif grin grin grin Don't worry, I have a cast iron solution to your MIS (Multiple ID Syndrome). . . .

Join the Benin Republic . . . grin grin
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by ChinenyeN(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2009
[quote="Eziachi"]After the bruising from the Nigerian marriage, you want another marriage, especially with Yorubas? You must be joking, no more marriage, let each one be on their own. We can form an economic union corporation.[/quote]
Thank You!
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Marlboro1: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
You guys seem to have gone off the good topic regarding Benue and the Southern states merging with Benin Republic in light of current marginalizations. That seems a little insane. I can understand the whole south wanting to merge but what does Benin Reublic bring to the equation. That is a foreign country with little connection to the rest of us. Besides, do you want a Quebec, Canada situation in our hands after ridding ourselves of the current North - South fissures we currently have. We dont need to bite our noses to spite our faces.

Federal Republic of Westaf / Afwest ( as in West Africa ) or Fedral Republic of Benue ( as in River Benue ), OK. But Republic of Benin? Mba nu!
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by ikeyman00(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2009
becomemental
Black_Revo =`ezeagu=grafidon. i know nairaland is either own by the nigeria govt. one of my friend posted anti govt reply. it got delete.
so nairaland is either own by dora akunyili or nigeria embassy or something or is under the nigeria ministries. with 350,000 members who know the nigeria govt have hand in nairaland.com and with 24 paid moderators. nairaland is either own by the nigeria govt and of of you work for the nigeria govt.

i want to see prove that i am tay4lif.

i am use to be nigeriaone but i am not others. you people are real liar.

another one shocked
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Marlboro1: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2009
This topic is not about tay4life. So, may I suggest you just get out of the way make we talk something better
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by sley4life(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2009
Thats the biggest lie. It cant happen. The igbos wont join the Yorubas. Bayelsa, edo & delta are joining the SE
Re: The Igbo,benue want to join Yoruba,edo,delta And Bayelsa In Benin Republic by Becomrich: 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2009
But get real sley4life are you on drug.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herbert Macaulay / Who Are Your African Heros Past And Present. / The Oyato Governor Of Oyo State Has Won Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.