Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart (36565 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Virgin Gf Cheat On Me after I broke her virginity, Should I Forgive or#sad / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by macaranta(m): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
K
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Shortyy(f): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2016
The perfect revenge part 1

3 Likes

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Koncept(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Trash.....one of the lost souls, I hope you find Jesus.
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Iamlordgee(m): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2016
E gud like that joor.
What I have always learnt is that always be Yourself.. Who will Love will Love.. Dont change for anyone..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by popesam1(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2016
untrue story. check the underline words in red. you will know what I'm talking about, op just type rubbish and screenshot it

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2016
skylowlow:
All women are bi-sexual.

Buy and she becomes sexual grin grin grin grin

Lol. Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by omoplaycool(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2016
It simply means if he had married you initially there's the probability of you still going back to do what he was scared of.
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by walexy14(m): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2016
Sis !!! You need JESUS

1 Like

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by iykedare(m): 9:47am On Mar 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

Dang! Badass! undecided

She must be your role model. Pity you

1 Like

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by lordsharks(m): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
walexy14:
Sis !!! You need JESUS
Reali
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by oochi123(f): 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
Chei na wa o... U see urself. What is nt good is nt good. U just lost a husband cuz of dat dirty act.the other lady will be exposed soon n thrown out. Kai Esu lagbara gan.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
iykedare:

She must be your role model. Pity you
?
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by iamdeejayscar(f): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Lmao..... well it serves both d guy and d gal ryt.... she for just shut up... nd d dude for just forgive am since she even confessed it grin
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by freecocoa(f): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2016
This is some crazy sh1t.

If only people don't attach so much importance to some kind things wey no really make sense at the end of the day.

Then why use two years of your life on revenge? I'm not sure if revenge is something we should really seek sef but this one no follow.
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by scachy(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2016
drinkmorewater:

If my fiance had said such, hmm I would be like ok but although deep down I will be feeling some type of way but still better a girl, after all toto no fit enter toto
grin grin
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by pre88: 9:56am On Mar 25, 2016
boboLIL:
What a revenge.......

So the. Finally de knack hin les wife...

I can't stop saying the truth oh,,, if e hurt u,,, get lost...

exactly, infact, if u hide it, it will come out more deadly
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by wiseoneking: 10:04am On Mar 25, 2016
HandsomeChris:
I didn't read those rubbish. Gay,les etc... When so many girls are out there? Igbo people sha...

I blame elder buhari
Fuulish or what, why mentioning igbo. Mentally stable or in need of a doc. Stop mess! Grow up baby.
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by fisfat(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2016
Abbeyunique2:
So what is the moral of story? guys shld marry a lesbians abi?

This one na arindin sha
If u dont know what to say, kipshut
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2016
I though said its her past? See pple don't chance, she could have continue it even after getting married to d guy. Also she said she was ready for marriage and after 2yrs of leaving d guy she aren't married
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by repogirl(f): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2016
She is stupid. All she did was revenge at her ex by seducing his wife.
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2016
Don't quote me again. Carry your igbo brothers with you to hell.
wiseoneking:
Fuulish or what, why mentioning igbo. Mentally stable or in need of a doc. Stop mess! Grow up baby.
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2016
fisfat:

This one na arindin sha
If u dont know what to say, kipshut
do you have problem with comprehension of simple sentence? read between the lines and type again. bless you bro and don't quote me again

1 Like

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by tiredface: 10:14am On Mar 25, 2016
NAWA OO!! THESE MANY SAME SEXXUAL PARTNERS IN NIGERIA, IS IT ALL NEW OYIBO IMPORTATION OR JUST HIDDEN SOME HOW?
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Revolva(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2016
I want a bisexual chick o kai

1 Like

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by donsteady(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2016
Foolish girl, u have nothing to offer, what are you going to teach your kids? Idiotic baboon
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by missyadorable(f): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2016
Wow!

She should have concluded it by having enough evidence to show the guy she has been getting down with his wife...That his angelic wife has also committed the abominable act and wants more....

I don't see how she paid back now
The woman is still "happily"married,cherished by her husband and respected by society-Responsible wife

Ps: Am not in support of homosexuality before some e-diots MISquote me

1 Like

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by mfujah(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2016
tuk2desto:
Over two years you never marry. Your ex wife never give birth. Sister go and look for husband. And even if you get married you will still do it with a lady. Its in ur blood. You need Jesus

Story for Gods of Egypt....
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by clintino700(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2016
The man no dey notice any increment ni??

undecided undecided
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Arewa12: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2016
Like are you for real
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Oppypoppy: 11:25am On Mar 25, 2016
God Have Mercy! True sign of end time.

1 Like

Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by calliope(f): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2016
francescainnoce:
How did the world degenerate to this stage. How has humanity gotten so sick that it allowed impunities to live amongst them? Why? And how?
This is not genetics deformation in any way.... It's solely human trial and error as a result of scientific profilation of "WE CAN INVENT THIS" which is demonically refurbished..
God help us marry the right man and woman.
They must not be perfect but they should be genetically perfect. Atleast you know you not up against some immunal decadence but instead some social induced moral decadence
u can't understand everything, believe or leave it, and stop wit d bigotry.
Re: See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart by Jagabanthelion: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2016
Rubbish story aimed at promoting lesbianism and gay culture in african countries. Dnt be surprised its a sponsored garbage. As for the truth,its best said at all times. If u are forgiven,lucky u. If not,its just a consequence of ur past life,not the fault of the person that couldn't forgive. A man that can't forgive ur past b4 marriage,will even hate u more if he discovers it after marriage. He may not divorce u,but he is jst gonna take his love out of the sham u led him to as marriage. End point,u gonna be worse off n even regret the marriage,and to make matters worse,u would have also missed d man who would have forgiven ur past n given u a lovely home,if u were patient enough not to deceive n marry d wrong guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo / We’re Married But Celibate / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.