Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. (2268 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / 5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / Kayode Ogundamisi Joins The Wailing Wailers (2) (3) (4)

Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2016
SIX CATEGORIES OF WAILING WAILERS

The word "wailers",and/or "wailing Wailers" is no longer new as far as the media is concerned in Nigeria. Its a phrase coined by Femi Adesina the Media Officer to the President Buhari to describe PDP members who incessantly complain about the actions and in actions of the president.
He ended it by naming Olisa Metuh the number one wailing wailer in Nigeria

The name is an appellation for the members of PDP and other Nigerians sorrowful expression of how bitter and painful they feel about the defeat of GEJ and/or how uncomfortable they are with Buhari's Presidency. Those who hardly see anything good in others are not exempted since wailers in this context goes beyond politics. A Nairalander rightly put it this way "wailers are a group of persons whose common interest is to loot nigeria and impoverish her citizens. They also want nigeria to disintegrate violently. perhaps also responsible for broadcasting hate in some tribal radio channels".
what a definition.#strolls away#.

Below is the different categories of wailers from where you can find out the one you belong to because I think one way or the other, we all wail.

1.TRIBAL WAILERS

These categories of wailers are also called tribal bigots and warriors. They cry foul about anything that doesn't favour their tribe. They always see their tribes as superior to others in terms of everything good and raise their voice and mood in celebration whenever a negative news is made against their target enemies....the name checkers association comes to mind..no wonder some claim "sophiscated, industrious, and even born-to-rule......they hate Buhari not for incompetence but for tribal differences and hatred and sympathize with GEJ, ponmo cutter and others out of pity and emotion for no justifiable reason other than tribe.....

2.RELIGIOUS WAILRS

These are people who fight about the superiority of their religion. These sets of wailers are quick to condemn other religion apart from theirs and associate them with all sorts of evil and wickedness......ignorantly, you hear people term Islam a religion of terrorism, catholic a christian idol worshipers, some even term prophets and pastors rapists and fraudsters.....funny enough, some self acclaimed "Atheists" go as far as tagging pastors with private jets and affluence thieves who extort their members through tithes and offerings (which may not be far from the truth) when they are supposed to mind their I-don't-believe-in-God belief business.........lolz

3.POLITICAL WAILERS

This is where the majority of the wailers are found and it is also the originator of the concept.......political wailing in this forum has exceeded party affiliations and has affected the psyche of many thereby be clouding their sense of critical and moral reasoning and conscience. How. Can you support killings of human being by Boko Haram and in an election because of your love for a party or politician? What of celebrating a morally bankrupt "alleged" Boko Haram sponsor as the chairman of a political party? While we are entitled to our different opinion but to every action, there is only one standard.

4.UNIVERSAL WAILERS

These one are mainly poorly,semi,and uneducated folks who can hardly articulate a sound decision on their own. They mostly wail because their role model, HERO, sponsors and others they admire wail....on Nairaland thy are the ones compounding "likes and shares" where not necessary.....as far as Buhari is termed a Dull¤rd even where wrongly used, they will celebrate the comment with a like. Just as the name applies, they wail about everything , you can easily spot them from their poorly and ill juxtaposed and disgruntled senseless comments to posts and quick to attack on the messenger rather than the message with insults.

5.IGNORANT WAILERS

These ones can be without apology termed foolish wailers. They are without direction. They wailer even on "unwailable" topics with off point comments....to them, anybody against their ideology,belief and party is an enemy and should be treated rough...they make a lot of friends and enemies based on their choices and may even go ahead to cause havoc to others and themselves as far as you go against their perceived choices...........they make a lot of allegations against their enemies without facts and figures and may even fight you for asking for a common link to substantiate their arguments.

6.JEALOUS WAILERS

Jealous wailers are those who wail out of jealousy. they are more among the ladies who complain about progressive ladies like them.....when you post a beautiful picture of Genevieve, u will hear they wail "go and marry, you are too old" as if her life and happiness depends a man and marriage......they condemn our own airforce1 whenever a news of his new album is made here.......lolz. The most annoying part is that they call most thread on FP rubbish andd not deserving when the can't create one.

Let me think of more while you can equally help out.

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by KissCODE(m): 11:19am On Mar 25, 2016
I am a proud WAILER...

When Buhari sacked VCs, we wailed and APC agents of dark change called us names. But now Buhari has come out to say, he made that decision in error. And he has appologized.

We wailed because of Bayelsa, Kogi and Rivers Elections. Buhari has also come out to say we are right he was wrong.

Bros i have no regret WAILING FOR A BETTER DEMOCRACY in NIGERIA.

Lest I forget. Dele Momudu & Prof Pat Utomi are Buharists... They are also wailing now...

OP... Even you, you are also wailing seriously.

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by ThunderTrail(f): 11:36am On Mar 25, 2016
6 Types Of PDP Wailers.
Aka Whaling Whalers

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by ajepako(f): 11:38am On Mar 25, 2016
You failed to mention SARCASTIC WAILERS..

That is my category..

grin tongue tongue
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by seunny4lif(m): 11:39am On Mar 25, 2016
I don't care who is ruling, Just fix the damn country
Just good government wailer cheesy
Better now angry angry

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
ZOMBIE WAILLERS:this is group of APC agents who will spend the whole night at the filling station with i-pass-my-neighbours-generator tank to buy fuel, when they finally buy the fuel @ 250 per liter only for them to come to Nairaland and blame GEJ.

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
ajepako:
You failed to mention SARCASTIC WAILERS..
That is my category..
grin tongue tongue
Tell us more about that please
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
ThunderTrail:
6 Types Of PDP Wailers.
Aka Whaling Whalers
Lolz
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by APCcrimes: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
ZOMBIE WAILLERS:this is group of APC agents who will spend the whole night at the filling station with i-pass-my-neighbours-generator tank to buy fuel, when they finally buy the fuel @ 250 per liter only for them to come to Nairaland and blame GEJ.

hahahahaha

dis got me cranking... grin
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by amaechi1: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
KissCODE:
I am a proud WAILER...

When Buhari sacked VCs, we wailed and APC agents of dark change called us names. But now Buhari has come out to say, he made that decision in error. And he has appologized.

We wailed because of Bayelsa, Kogi and Rivers Elections. Buhari has also come out to say we are right he was wrong.

Bros i have no regret WAILING FOR A BETTER DEMOCRACY in NIGERIA.

Lest I forget. Dele Momudu & Prof Pat Utomi are Buharists... They are also wailing now...

OP... Even you, you are also wailing seriously.

For accepting he has erred makes him more responsible. Would you be courageous enough to accept when you erred?

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by jaykaylegend(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2016
tonyebarcanista and temitemi1 ARE very good examples of number 3

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2016
jaykaylegend:

Hmmmmmm, sure?
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
amaechi1:

For accepting he has erred makes him more responsible. Would you be courageous enough to accept when you erred?

Gbam!

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by LesbianBoy(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by maupe: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2016
Arrant nonsense
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by temitemi1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
#ProudlyWailingForABetterDemocracy cool
jaykaylegend:
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by CyberWolf: 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
OP is a confirmed APC goon... He tried to hide his subjectivity but eventually gave himself away.. Are you enjoying the current fuel scarsity?
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
temitemi1:
#ProudlyWailingForABetterDemocracy cool

I doubt if you are,..........is calling two incompetent corrupt leaders your HERO and ROLE MODEL wailing for better Democracy?

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
maupe:
Arrant nonsense
Can you do better?

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 8:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
CyberWolf:
OP is a confirmed APC goon... He tried to hide his subjectivity but eventually gave himself away.. Are you enjoying the current fuel scarsity?

Yes better than what happened in january, 2012 fuel subsidy removal scandal

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by omenka(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lmao @ Universal Wailers. cheesycheesy

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by CyberWolf: 9:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:

And what is your Daura hero talking about removal of fuel subsidy?
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by pdpchangeapc(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
greatiyk4u:

I think say you get sense before but this one don make me know that na true talk say, common sense no dey common. How on earth can you compare what is happening now to what we experienced during fuel subsidy strike. By the way, i thought you promised a change from the past. Why now using the past as a gauge?
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
omenka:
Lmao @ Universal Wailers. cheesycheesy

Do you know any of their members?
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
pdpchangeapc:

I think say you get sense before but this one don make me know that na true talk say, common sense no dey common. How on earth can you compare what is happening now to what we experienced during fuel subsidy strike. By the way, i thought you promised a change from the past. Why now using the past as a gauge?

Very poor analogy..........I wonder who is lacking. Common sense here.................

Lalasticlala abeg come check if this food is worthy of taking to the Dinning.
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by KissCODE(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
amaechi1:

It is his irresponsibility that Buhari to fail in the first place. How can a responsible man who occupy the most sensitive seat and position in a vast country like Nigeria make some silly mistake. A man who appointed a man who has no idea on what happens in the education sector as a Minister of education while he made a former Vice Chancellor junior minister. that's gross irresponsibility.

it is not every apology that goes without a SACK letter...

If i err just as he did, I will resign because i am bringing national disgrace and embarrassment to the nation that I preside over...

so forget all this "he accepted his mistake story" it is a TRASH

Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2016
KissCODE:
It is his irresponsibility that Buhari to fail in the first place. How can a responsible man who occupy the most sensitive seat and position in a vast country like Nigeria make some silly mistake. A man who appointed a man who has no idea on what happens in the education sector as a Minister of education while he made a former Vice Chancellor junior minister. that's gross irresponsibility.

it is not every apology that goes without a SACK letter...

If i err just as he did, I will resign because i am bringing national disgrace and embarrassment to the nation that I preside over...

so forget all this "he accepted his mistake story" it is a TRASH

Can u ever be satisfied by any actions from Buhari?
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by KissCODE(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Can u ever be satisfied by any actions from Buhari?
yes i am satistied with the man he made minister of works & power. I believe the man though from law profession can deliver.

Anything he does very right i will aplaud it.
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2016
KissCODE:
yes i am satistied with the man he made minister of works & power. I believe the man though from law profession can deliver.

Anything he does very right i will aplaud it.

Better4u
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2016
IPOD WAILERS
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by nakamora: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
IPOD WAILERS

Ipob wailers=Tribal wailers
Their wailing is highly entertaining grin grin grin
Re: Six (6) Categories Of Wailing Wailers That Will Shock You. by greatiyk4u(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
IPOD WAILERS

I Don’t Have Foreign Bank Accounts, All My Children School In Nigeria – Jonathan / PDP Has Disowned Ize-iyamu — Oshiomhole / Throwback Photo Of IBB, Abacha And Abba Abdulkadir in Military Uniform

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58