Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff (981 Views)

My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by JacksonD7: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
Can a social media app really break a relationship?. Read this story:

A friend of mine met a girl, proposed to her, she accepted and they started dating. A couple weeks later she decided to test his faithfulness. She created a fake 2go account and added the guy. She was flirting with him online and when he got receptive she got angry and dumped him.

A couple weeks later they got reconciled and they dated for a while before the next crisis. The cause of the problem; he slept off while chatting with her on 2go. She got angry and dumped him again. All this happened in less than 3 months.

I think it's funny that a relationship can get broken because of 2go but it happens. Personally, I don't think it's right to break off a relationship just because a guy slept off while chatting that's a bit immature. Anyway I'd like your thoughts on this and please share any similar experience you've had relating to this issue .
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Thylord(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
Are u sure that you are ok.
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by umehmj(m): 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
please what is 2go?
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by tripplephi: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
But 2go is too low na. Nairaland is for mature minds. Frankly speaking anyone using 2go or making a serious issue of it is not mature. Pls post something better.
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by boss096(m): 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Dude are u like... ok??
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2016
Please we don't need kids on nairaland. What is 2go? Is that the name of a game?
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Smh
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Smh
padi mi grin
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2016
nickkylawve:
padi mi grin
alaye mi grin
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
alaye mi grin
lol wats 'alaye?? undecided
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
nickkylawve:
lol wats 'alaye?? undecided
it means 'my padi'
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
it means 'my padi'
grin
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2016
nickkylawve:
grin
you good?
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by iykekelvins(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
2go??
Re: 2go Breaking Relationships: Serious Stuff by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
Op how old are you?

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do To This Friend Of Mine. I Really Don't Want To Loose Her / Does Being A Virgin Add To Menstrual Pains? / 6 Signs To Identify Ugly Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.