Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,352 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House (992 Views)

Man Buys His Wife Range Rover: 'She Used to Come to my House with Keke' / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by chidiezeh(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2016
is it possible for a girl to come to your house ..your girlfriend for that matter and nothing happened undecided
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by donbenedict(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
chidi sometimes, it's not everytime one would be in d mood for sex... so yeah..
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by hatux: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2016
grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by tpiah11: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
chidiezeh:
is it possible for a girl to come to your house ..your girlfriend for that matter and nothing happened undecided

Is this your story or some gossip?
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by halfricanadian(f): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
Depends on how highly sexually connected u both are
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by chidiezeh(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2016
tpiah11:

Is this your story or some gossip?

it is my story cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by IshiBANmore: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Mumu question
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by IshiBANmore: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2016
Otond angryOtondo
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by tpiah11: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
chidiezeh:

it is my story cheesy

Diary section, fiction section, etc, your choice of where/what to write.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by delishpot: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2016
Is she ya wife? Go and sin no more
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by Spicylate(f): 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Yup..very possible
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by titosantana(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2016
If she's my girl friend and visiting for the first time, we do nothing, just gist and i entertain her.

But if she's a nyympho and got a reputation for that, my brother, I waste no time in unlocking all the bottons.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by chidiezeh(m): 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
titosantana:
If she's my girl friend and visiting for the first time, we do nothing, just gist and i entertain her.

But if she's a nyympho and got a reputation for that, my brother, I waste no time in unlocking all the bottons.
Tho visiting for the first time
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2016
chidiezeh:
You're still a learner. I don't care if you're 30, makes it all the more worse
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl To Come To Your House by 0ubenji(m): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2016
chidiezeh:
Wait sef...y must somtin apun...

So ur sista no fit come my place cum charge fone again baa?

(1) (Reply)

See The 'naughty' Way These Students Celebrated Their Final Exam / 16 Practical Steps To Pleasureable SEX: Vol 1 / Here Is WHY I Sometimes Wish I Was Average Looking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.