Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! (946 Views)

Why Do Guys Favor Girls More Than Their Fellow Guy??? / OMG, How I Flirted With My Fellow Guy Thinking He Was A Girl... / Why Is It A Crime To Call my Fellow Guy 'sweetie' Or 'honey' ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by tupac007(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2016
How can your fellow guy just chat with a guy like him this way.what will he enjoy the as a gay? just imagine me seeing this chat I was so surprise because I would not expect this from this guy.

Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by naijaboiy: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2016
He said you're still useful. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by tupac007(m): 6:54am On Jul 18, 2016
tongue abi God wan punish ham with my yansh
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol grin
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by Dotwillis1(m): 6:59am On Jul 18, 2016
hehehe by the time he is through with you, shit will stop causing you pain because the passage would v been as wide as hell. Nigga flee! grin
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by princeakins(m): 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
gay. EVerywhr u go grin
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by clintino700(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Imagine oh...
With the way this country hard reach na ur fellow man anus the give u joy undecided undecided
This one na self suicide
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by ClassCaptain(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2016
As Nigeria hard reach, na Anus still dey make some guys happy ?

My own probelm is that when you imprison gays and sent them to stay in prison with other gay prisoners,

biko, is that imprisonment or honeymoon ? grin
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by M2dX(m): 8:30am On Jul 18, 2016
ClassCaptain:
As Nigeria hard reach, na Anus still dey make some guys happy ?

My own probelm is that when you imprison gays and sent them to stay in prison with other gay prisoners,

biko, is that imprisonment or honeymoon
on ? grin
choi, UWA OJOO.
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by IamLEGEND1: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2016
grin
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by DrObum(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
The guy no get chill oooooo

See as him dey serious tell OP that his yansh is still useful grin grin grin
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by MrBashing: 9:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Ur nyash is still useful ;DUr nyash is still useful
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by bitchcrafts: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2016
Na inside crushing machine dem suppose end the story of this one ..Just imagine you're still useful; Eleribu!
Re: See The Chat Between Me And My Fellow Guy! by jamalnation(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2016
tupac007:
How can your fellow guy just chat with a guy like him this way.what will he enjoy the as a gay? just imagine me seeing this chat I was so surprise because I would not expect this from this guy.

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Define "Cheating"? / The 50 Hottest Sex Tips All Women Wish You Knew / Girl Runs Mad After Smoking Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.