Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? (17721 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by macino1(m): 2:01am On Mar 26, 2016
They will do what you already expect them to do now
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2016
NnamdiN:
I got some nice ones for retail.
I have enough. Thanks
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by LOVEGINO(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2016
BoiledHead:
Hypocrites
I swear dem full nairaland. Hoping gals will fall 4 dem. #mumu4life
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Eeroh95(m): 8:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Don't ever eat cucumber you see in your babes house.....only some will know what I mean
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Ada9103(f): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by hadaydoyin(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Nothin' smiley It shall pass

Liar Liar Liar
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2016
hadaydoyin:

The ToTal Number of people on NL grin
LoL!grin

I ain't jhoor!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Liar Liar Liar
angry truth!
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jstpassinby
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by JoeCutie(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nickymezor:
Jstpassinby
Where you dey pass dey go?! Answer the question ojare! undecided tongue
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
JoeCutie:
Where you dey pass dey go?! Answer the question ojare! undecided tongue
After u.... Say urs first okay tongue
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by JoeCutie(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nickymezor:
After u.... Say urs first okay tongue
Nicky! They say 'ladies'! I be like lady for your eye? undecided

Wait, are you sure you ain't already high on the desire?
shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nickymezor(f): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
JoeCutie:
Nicky! They say 'ladies'! I be like lady for your eye? undecided

Wait, are you sure you ain't already high on the desire?
shocked shocked cheesy
High on wat Na u sabi oo... grin well, I think of sometin worthwhile.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by JoeCutie(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nickymezor:
High on wat Na u sabi oo... grin well, I think of sometin worthwhile.
Something worthwhile like... what? grin

So you sef dey get desire for sex
. wink
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Boring set of people, I miss the good old days of matured,blunt set of nlanders. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Chukazu: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2016
who doesn't get desire for sex?
the desire itself is not bad, after all is God that gave you the hormones.
what you do after the urge is what matters and women are better than men when it comes to sef control.

Men (some) sometimes behave like He-Goat.. ready to jump on anything skirt, but the worst most women would do is masturbate.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Qualer: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
ivyT:
;
women are aroused by touching of sensitive parts,viewing explicit sexual contents, and not by 'seeing' like men.
So there are 2 things involved ;its either they leave themselves like that or they masturbate
Konji no dey shak us reach dat level.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by hadaydoyin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I ain't jhoor!

mmmmm.don't believe
until I test it myself smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by hadaydoyin(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry truth!
Lie.. u are always forming innocence on hea buh am sure u freaky deep down smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
hadaydoyin:

Lie.. u are always forming innocence on hea buh am sure u freaky deep down smiley
Maybe,but I'm gonna keep that "freaky" locked inside tell I'm marriedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Maybe,but I'm gonna keep that "freaky" looked inside tell I'm marriedcheesy
Holy Mary! grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Just like candy in the shops, i will go for it
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
pinceprinz:

Holy Mary! grin
Watch yaself angry
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Watch yaself angry
The way I bring out the anger in u tho grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
pinceprinz:

The way I bring out the anger in u tho grin
Not angry,just warin' you against an foolishness.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Not angry,just warin' you against an foolishness.

Wow! So, You feel I'm foolish
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Erm.
Well I have a man, when I'm Hot- I simply drive over to his house and Bleep his brains out. smiley.

Or invite him over and...... I'll stop here smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
pinceprinz:

Wow! So, You feel I'm foolish
I said I was wairnin' ya against it.
You outta now if ya is or ain't foolish
grin Don't be lookin' at me fer a second opinion tongue
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by hadaydoyin(m): 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Maybe,but I'm gonna keep that "freaky" looked inside tell I'm marriedcheesy

if I hear!! bet u are freaky wen u are with ur boifrnd doing all dose fetish ishh. I knw una type
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
hadaydoyin:

if I hear!! bet u are freaky wen u are with ur boifrnd doing all dose fetish ishh. I knw una type
Lool grin If you say so dude.Bye smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Virgin / I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat / She Said I Should Suck Only One But I Sucked The Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.