Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? (17720 Views)

Ladies, When You Sleep Around You Strip Your Future Husband Off Respect - Omokri / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Ladies:When a guy you turn down goes for your friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Youngpo413: 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Eeroh95:
Don't ever eat cucumber you see in your babes house.....only some will know what I mean
not for pusy eaters though.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Refiner come and tell us wat u do wen konji is affectin u wink
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Ada9103(f): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
I drink water
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Leriebloom(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
.... We pray! undecided

lmao
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Raydos: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Very Easy!

They'll Just Cut-Off Their Pu*sy - After 3days Another Pu*sy Will Grow!
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Refiner come and tell us wat u do wen konji is affectin u wink

i go and pick up my bible and read!.....grin
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
U can lies for Africa
Ada9103:
I drink water
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Ada9103(f): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oma307:
U can lies for Africa

Lolzzzzzx (lies) ke! Wonderful
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by KingRex1(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
evegran:
Erm.
Well I have a man, when I'm Hot- I simply drive over to his house and Bleep his brains out. smiley.

Or invite him over and...... I'll stop here smiley
well, thats awesome.

So he becomes mad aftawards ..nah its awful
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by KingRex1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
HateU2 nd Angelberry coman tell us o
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

i go and pick up my bible and read!.....grin
chei refiner.. buh u said u aren't a virgin wink
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
chei refiner.. buh u said u aren't a virgin wink

lol.....stop twisting my words!....

#teamvirgin!cheesy
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol.....stop twisting my words!....

#teamvirgin!cheesy
u dis girl.. it's like I will put u in my radar soon....
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
u dis girl.. it's like I will put u in my radar soon....

wat do u mean by radar?....undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by naijalodge(m): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
nonsense
shut up!,answer or jst gerarahie men shit!
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

wat do u mean by radar?....undecided
well chck d dictionary darling. kiss
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:

see as how u just dey disgrace me!...just say I no go school!

oya abeg tell me,I promise to give u one spoon of my pap!smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:

oya abeg tell me,I promise to give u one spoon from my pap!smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 7:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

oya abeg tell me,I promise to give u one spoon from my pap!smiley
Oya pm me leme tell u d meanin...
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Oya pm me leme tell u d meanin...

I don't know how ta pm oo....

u disgraced me here....u've to also tell me here nah!....oya my eyes are wild open!smiley
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingRex1:
well, thats awesome.

So he becomes mad aftawards ..nah its awful

You seem confused.
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

I don't know how ta pm oo....

u disgraced me here....u've to also tell me here nah!....oya my eyes are wild open!smiley
so u of all people want to use dat "i duno hw to pm" line for me abi?

Shebi somborri is nw pressing dat ur breast..
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingRex1:
Hate.U2 nd Angel.berry coman tell us o
i do yoga exercise cheesy
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
so u of all people want to use dat "i duno hw to pm" line for me abi?

Shebi somborri is nw pressing dat ur breast..

lol!....I don't really know how ta pm!....like seriouslysmiley

breast?....pls wat is breast?....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
HateU2:
i do yoga exercise cheesy

Na lie, no be the nearest candle stick, you dey grab?
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Rone16(f): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Sleep
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

Na lie, no be the nearest candle stick, you dey grab?
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

lol!....I don't really know how ta pm!....like seriouslysmiley

breast?....pls wat is breast?....grin

refiner see if I catch u
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 8:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
refiner see if I catch u

and if u do wah will happen?

u will press my breast?....catch me if u can!cheesy
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Cutehector(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

fifty shades of grey
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

Plz take it small,small oooo
Re: Ladies, When You Have Desire For Sex, What Do You Do? by refiner(f): 8:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
fifty shades of grey
heard DAT name before....its DAT a title of a novel,poem or drama?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship / 6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.