Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists (3843 Views)

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men / 4 Ways Women Control Men (without Men Even Knowing It) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2016
Right, but there's already a bank.
ugooo88:

let's not drift to the artificial stuff...
if humans don't donate sperm/blood there won't be a bank, right?

Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Alezy(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2016
theEYe21:
Christian
good. ..so how did the book of levi enslaved the blacks?
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by ugooo88(m): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2016
theEYe21:
Right, but there's already a bank.

you sha...

1 Like

Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2016
Read Leviticus 27. That's what the White men used to Ensalve blacks. While black men will be quoting Genesis to enslave their own women. And anytime blacks are reminded that they are enslaved to the whites till now, they get angry. I call that hypocrisy of the highest order!
Alezy:
good. ..so how did the book of levi enslaved the blacks?

1 Like

Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by M2dX(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by czarr(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2016
theEYe21:
Just like blood bank, someone that needs blood doesn't need a person's permission to take his or her blood, just go to the blood bank, same thing with sperm bank. Simple! Technically, a female still doesn't need a man to get pregnant, she can jst go to the sperm bank. Even scientists are creating artificial blood just like artificial sperm.
you are just a big liar.
This story is. Bogus!!!
And blood is one of the things scientists have not and would never be able to synthesize.

Deal with it!
If you're a feminist just say so and stop spreading lies.
Dunce grin
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Alezy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
theEYe21:
Read Leviticus 27. That's what the White men used to Ensalve blacks. While black men will be quoting Genesis to enslave their own women. And anytime blacks are reminded that they are enslaved to the whites till now, they get angry. I call that hypocrisy of the highest order!
lev 27 does not concerne white or black oga. how u dey reason ur own??

moses collected laws from God at Mount sinai, and the laws was for the israelites. that passage talked about moses delivering the laws. wetin concern black / white man there?.
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
But that's the passage the White man used for slavery oga. And that passage encourages slavery. Selling men, women and children with money, they even still do it till today and Christians condemn them. I call that hypocrisy. If the bible encourage slavery, why can't we encourage slavery too.
Alezy:
lev 27 does not concerne white or black oga. how u dey reason ur own??

moses collected laws from God at Mount sinai, and the laws was for the israelites. that passage talked about moses delivering the laws. wetin concern black / white man there?.
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Do your research! That's why there's Google articles and journal. Stop arguing blindly
czarr:
you are just a big liar.
This story is. Bogus!!!
And blood is one of the things scientists have not and would never be able to synthesize.

Deal with it!
If you're a feminist just say so and stop spreading lies.
Dunce grin
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Alezy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
theEYe21:
But that's the passage the White man used for slavery oga. And that passage encourages slavery. Selling men, women and children with money, they even still do it till today and Christians condemn them. I call that hypocrisy. If the bible encourage slavery, why can't we encourage slavery too.
So after reading that passage, what u can see is that it encourages slavery? ?

smh...I give up
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
But do you encourage women to be ensalved by men because you're a man?
Alezy:
So after reading that passage, what u can see is that it encourages slavery? ?

smh...I give up
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by naijamakossa(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
mineANDurs:
E don happen ooooooooo grin grin grin
Lekwanu na aka Umunwanyi achakeela grin
Anyi ga na amuzi nwa without umunwoke tongue
Ihe nkea bukwa good news ooooo
Anyi ga agba strike!!!
Umunwoke konji ga egbu unu na ogbo a....
Jekwanu zuta pampers na unu ga e needi ya very soon grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
u will see d difference my dear wen u miss d cucumber,
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Alezy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
theEYe21:
But do you encourage women to be ensalved by men because you're a man?
Mr man the word is not enslave, the word is submit.
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
I believe women has a choice to submit to a man or not. It's not by force. They have the right to choose. They have the right to be independent. That's my take. If women are being force to submit I call it enslavement.
Alezy:
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Karleb(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
Stale.
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by odijeks(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
stzy:
But I thought it needs 46 chromosomes how come only the 23 4rm the woman willl now do the trick.... Actually where is ur source coz I can sniff bullshiit 4rm long range
My thoughts exactly, i dey percieve wetin u dey percieve. Its not scientifically possible for life to be created without the fusion of another 23 chromosomes. How many chromosomes that kind pikin go get ni?
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
That's why you should do your own research, I put a reference for further reading
odijeks:

My thoughts exactly, i dey percieve wetin u dey percieve. Its not scientifically possible for life to be created without the fusion of another 23 chromosomes. How many chromosomes that kind pikin go get ni?
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by TheProphetess(f): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
Alezy:
what he bas sais is true though.
And yes the comparison is the same thing because race and gender are not things you can choose. You do not like it when a white man forces you to submit same way a woman would not like it if you forced her to submit. It is a choice.
What if you were born a woman and your parent did not allow you to go to school and you were married to an old man by force? Would you like it? Nope.

1 Like

Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Alezy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheProphetess:
what he bas sais is true though.
And yes the comparison is the same thing because race and gender are not things you can choose. You do not like it when a white man forces you to submit same way a woman would not like it if you forced her to submit. It is a choice.
What if you were born a woman and your parent did not allow you to go to school and you were married to an old man by force? Would you like it? Nope.
Chaii. ..ur comparison is worse. how can u compare forced to marry against ur will to what bible says about the gender??

Women where created from men and for men. Your creator then gave a command asking women to submit to thier HUSBANDS (not every man) and then asked the men to love their Wives. How then can u argue with the one who created u??

Then ur equating it to white man and blacks?? does the white men not have wives that submit to them too?? how does that comparison work now??

the white and the blacks are both humans who has men and women so the task our creator gave us is for both the white and blacks, how then will the blacks serve the white?? Don't u see the difference? ?
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Then they lie.
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Alezy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
theEYe21:
I believe women has a choice to submit to a man or not. It's not by force. They have the right to choose. They have the right to be independent. That's my take. If women are being force to submit I call it enslavement.
The bible is a book that guide us Christians, just the way i told u this and u did ur mind, someone might read the instructions from the bible and decide not to yield.

so yes, if it states that women should submit and a particular woman thinks she can't why not, she can stay arrogant and call it independent but the end shall justify the means. We will all face our creator someday to give account. I rest my case
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by kindy51(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2016
mineANDurs:
E don happen ooooooooo grin grin grin
Lekwanu na aka Umunwanyi achakeela grin
Anyi ga na amuzi nwa without umunwoke tongue
Ihe nkea bukwa good news ooooo
Anyi ga agba strike!!!
Umunwoke konji ga egbu unu na ogbo a....
Jekwanu zuta pampers na unu ga e needi ya very soon grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
O kwa unu ka ike ga agwu wink
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by chigoizie7(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2016
theEYe21:
Ode! Obviously the sperm is from a man

Since the sperm is from the me, they actually do need a man to even donate it.

They are just messing the brains of these lesbians to think they have arrived.

Wetin concern me? I must to de fùck tótó till I reach 90yrs and die.
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 1:09am On Mar 27, 2016
You forget, not everyone believes in your religion.
Alezy:
Chaii. ..ur comparison is worse. how can u compare forced to marry against ur will to what bible says about the gender??

Women where created from men and for men. Your creator then gave a command asking women to submit to thier HUSBANDS (not every man) and then asked the men to love their Wives. How then can u argue with the one who created u??

Then ur equating it to white man and blacks?? does the white men not have wives that submit to them too?? how does that comparison work now??

the white and the blacks are both humans who has men and women so the task our creator gave us is for both the white and blacks, how then will the blacks serve the white?? Don't u see the difference? ?
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 1:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Not every Christians believe that bible crap. You forgot we live in a world with different believes. Different people or different Christians have their own believes.
Alezy:
The bible is a book that guide us Christians, just the way i told u this and u did ur mind, someone might read the instructions from the bible and decide not to yield.

so yes, if it states that women should submit and a particular woman thinks she can't why not, she can stay arrogant and call it independent but the end shall justify the means. We will all face our creator someday to give account. I rest my case
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by TheProphetess(f): 5:13am On Mar 27, 2016
Alezy:

I think you're the one that misunderstood. A woman that chooses to submit to her husband (not everyone is Christian) is different from people thinking that women are worth less than men.

Firstly, do you believe that women are second class citizens compared to men? And that women are worth less than men? Keeping in mind that the bible says all men are created equal.

If your answer is no to this question then we have no problem. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Alezy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
TheProphetess:

I think you're the one that misunderstood. A woman that chooses to submit to her husband (not everyone is Christian) is different from people thinking that women are worth less than men.

Firstly, do you believe that women are second class citizens compared to men? And that women are worth less than men? Keeping in mind that the bible says all men are created equal.

If your answer is no to this question then we have no problem. smiley
Why will I believe that?? is the woman not a human being? ? that means u didn't get exactly what we were saying. We where talking of a woman in marriage, not comparing men and women ordinarily.
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Alezy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
theEYe21:
Not every Christians believe that bible crap. You forgot we live in a world with different believes. Different people or different Christians have their own believes.
nope...different christans don't have their own belief, that's a false statement.

If ur a christian ur a christian. its either u re for or u re against. If u believe in God the father, son and holy spirit then u re a christian and if u don't believe, it's simple. ur not a christian.

so if u say different people have their own beliefs, that's correct but certainly not different Christians.
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by Alezy(m): 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
theEYe21:
You forget, not everyone believes in your religion.
And that's why I asked from the beginning what religion u believe in, and from ur point of view and what u argue or what u have said so far, I have every reason to believe ur not a christian.

But am still trying to prove my point here because u told me u were a christian. If u had said ur not, then I would have been outta here what I believe in won't be what u believe in.
Re: Women Can Create Babies Without Men, Claim Scientists by theEYe21(f): 7:18pm On May 29, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 2, Episode 3-10 Story By Samuel Odamah / (pic)one Word For This Slay Queen ! This One Go Weak You / Photos Of Strippers Entertaining Inmates In South African Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.