Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (51338 Views)

Can Someone Who Did Blood Covenant With Their Lover Have Sex With Another Person / Why Is That Guys Use Condom For Ashewo But Won’t Use For Their Lover? / Why Do Men Claim To Be The Owner Of Any Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by PrettyCrystal: 6:52pm On May 15, 2018
Don't know how true this story is but according to unconfirmed reports trending online, these two men are claiming to be the biological father of a baby after their lover gave birth in Idunowina District, Ugboko, Edo State. A Facebook user, Monday Ogbeide shared the story online and insisted it's a true story that happened on Sunday, May 13th - two days ago.

Below is what he posted on Facebook;

Wonder shall never end. It happened at Idunowina this afternoon, this two men are claiming d ownership of this innocent child as biological father. The question now is that who is d actual father. Well, the woman standing in between them with the baby can answer that.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/two-men-claim-ownership-of-baby-after-their-lover-gave-birth-in-edo-state-photo.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by NwaAmaikpe: 6:52pm On May 15, 2018
shocked

Na wa sha,
Why will two sane men struggle over a baby when it's mother isn't Folorunsho Alakija?

A fertile male ejaculates between 2 and 5 mililiters of semen and in each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm.
So why fight over just one sperm?
Why spend money enough to marry another breeder on a DNA test?

But if you ask me, I'd say the baby belongs to the lanky boy because only an impotent man will carry that type of mumu haircut.

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 15, 2018
shocked cool shocked

2 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Evablizin(f): 6:53pm On May 15, 2018

What happened to paternity testing?

None of them may not be the father of the child.

See lazy youths disgracing themselves.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Horus(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2018
They should do a DNA test

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by JasonScoolari: 6:57pm On May 15, 2018
...And standing in the middle of the two confused fellow is a cheating bitch carrying the innocent baby.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by PrettyCrystal: 6:57pm On May 15, 2018
no be person wey chop belle full go do DNA. it's very expensive.
Horus:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Oche211(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2018
What if none of them is even the biological father of the child at the end of the day...
That woman na Olosho and many more multiple partners are sure to be in the picture.
Funny enough, she will even moan loud when each of the men dey hammer/knack differently.
Fear women...

14 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2018
Afonja beaches cn cheat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by AudioZillaStore: 7:12pm On May 15, 2018
Double wahala

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by ERockson: 7:20pm On May 15, 2018
Only insensitive man will see his child and not know even in the blood.

2 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by derealj(m): 7:21pm On May 15, 2018
Is the baby male or female?

2 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Okite15(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2018
Evablizin:

What happened to paternity testing?

None of them may not be the father of the child.

See lazy youths disgracing themselves.
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Lonestar124: 7:29pm On May 15, 2018
This is fraud... That girl and her poor guy are fraudster sad

So she keeps mute for so while allowing the unforseen maga to attained to her financial amenities then playing lovey,lovey with the poor guy abi.......To dismissed this issues.The rich maga should go ahead and conduct a DNA test to vindicate his assertion or poor lover guy should refund all the financial expenses made on the girl by the rich maga to prove his love for her....I can see complications and confusion on the girl face but that do change the fact she's not a fraudster and must call under condemnation

Case over till further notification!

2 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 15, 2018
Even the girl looks clueless as to who the father is. cheesy

If I were her, I'd give the baby's ownership to the most responsible between the two idiots though.

11 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
Lol
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by talk2archy: 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
E
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
grin grin hmmm, wonders will never end.

Get a clean website design without advanced payments. Please check my signature for details
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Ojiofor: 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
That means the two men have been paying for her antenatal bills.Bad girl.

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by SoapQueen(f): 7:37pm On May 15, 2018
Water done pass garri
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by slawomir: 7:37pm On May 15, 2018
am in Benin City. I heard this story on ku FM 92,7
fear women .

that is why i dey always advice all my niggarzz to immediately forget their girl(remove eye from her body) immediately she leave your house after una don bang finish
because once she leaves na another guy get that pussyyy
and once she come your house na you get am

then to make the matter worse if na woman when them nor circumcise like most delta girls my brother just forget about that girl.
them dey enjoy and want sex like man and dey reach orgasm anyhow.

anyway, no matter what. every woman knows the father of their children so they should ask the woman

7 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by haywhy1026(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2018
I believe the short guy owns the baby....He looks like a manufacturer of babies

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Jazzlite: 7:38pm On May 15, 2018
cool the father may be chilling elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by kapelvej: 7:39pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa sha,
Why will two sane men struggle over a baby when it's mother isn't Folorunsho Alakija?

A fertile male ejaculates between 2 and 5 mililiters of semen and in each ml there are normally about 100 million sperm.
So why fight over just one sperm?
Why spend money enough to marry another breeder on a DNA test?

But if you ask me, I'd say the baby belongs to the lanky boy because only an impotent man will carry that type of mumu haircut.

grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2018
See as dem be sef cry

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by fpeter(f): 7:39pm On May 15, 2018
DNA
Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by obembet(f): 7:40pm On May 15, 2018
Horus:

kaen1317:
No need for argument. DNA is the answer. But those biiitccches ain't loyal.

Not for Poor man

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by Ubanagum: 7:41pm On May 15, 2018
Only in Edo, where all the unimaginable always happen

2 Likes

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by juddywizard: 7:41pm On May 15, 2018
Issokaaayyyy grin grin grin

See as them they embarrass themselves on national tv

grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo by kaen1317: 7:41pm On May 15, 2018
No need for argument. DNA is the answer. But those biiitccches ain't loyal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.