Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men (23131 Views)

Our Ladies Are Aging Without Men In Their Life / A World Without Men / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by daviesblaze(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
came across this on quora. this was her view about a world without women.
her answer pretty make a lot of sense

We would be well and truly f*cked.

Putting aside the obvious issue of repopulation, our daily lives would grind to a halt.

Our entire infrastructure is pretty much thought up by men, built by men, managed and maintained by men.

Roads, bridges, factories, cars, petrol stations, sewer systems, nuclear plants, houses etc.

Who’s doing the farming that supplies food to the grocery stores? Who’s driving most of the trucks that deliver the goods to the grocery stores? Who built the grocery stores? Who designed the trucks that deliver the goods? Who built the factory that built the trucks? And so on.

Sure, women could engineer or design things, but would women alone be able to physically build a great big, Bleep-off bridge that’s miles long?

A woman could most certainly survive without a man in her own life. But, in today’s context, women would struggle without men in their world.

I am so grateful for the contributions of men in our daily lives. Don’t go. We need you. :-)

EDIT: I’ve made an interesting observation about the responses to this answer. With the exception of three women, all the upvotes have been from men. Yesterday, one woman actually accused me of hating other women and being part of the reason women are held back. Held back? As far as I know, there’s no law stopping her from applying for construction jobs. She could design and build all the bridges she wants all her live long days. I’d tip my hat to her.

All of this does make me wonder: Are women nowadays that afraid of praising men for all they do and all they are? Does admitting that men contribute enormously make women inferior? And if that’s the thinking, then why? One has nothing to do with the other. There are millions of people in the world who are better than I am at some things, but it doesn’t make me shit, or less valuable. This answer need not be a contest. I have many views on a world without women too. The words ‘black, empty void’ spring to mind :-) Just a thought. Carry on.
............................................................................................................................................................................................
jejely waiting for some lambasting from some confused b*tch with a pretty f*cked up concept about feminism lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Thank you so much for speaking up

4 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Well written.
We should endeavour to give honour to whom it is due.

That said:
How did you know she is feminist?

Anyway, the menist would like this cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by daviesblaze(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Thank you so much for speaking up
Sure, you are welcome cool cool
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by daviesblaze(m): 2:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Well written.

That said:

it was clearly written on her profile details.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
daviesblaze:

it was clearly written on her profile details.

Alright then. I just wanted to be sure we ain't abusing that word..."feminist".

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Well written.

That said:

8 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
oyb:

LOL. I have come to realise that... grin
Happy weekend Sir.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Listen we have to be clear concerning this feminist movement, in relation to how Nigeria women see it and to how White women see it..

Op the lady in question is a white lady that knows what a real feminist is...

The White lady view on feminism can be summarize as giving women a voice in the society and equal opportunity as men..

like she connoted, women should go for construction jobs, nobody is stopping them..

But one thing is certain, this white feminist respect and are loyal to their men..

But the Nigeria women view of feminism is extracted out of frustration and lack of proper upbringing..
99% of Nigeria feminist are hypocrites and two faced bastards while 80% of them are lesbians and unrepentant cheats that jumps from dick to dick..

So for fear of the Nigeria culture not accepting who they are..
They used fake feminism as a canopy to pour out their frustrations..

After all said and done..

Men are the leaders and that is final..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Fadiga24(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Women would be depressed in a world without men

No one to show off for, nothing to fight each other for.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
I'v said this and i'll continue to alarm it.

Real feminist are intelligent, smart, successful, established,beautiful, confident and proud set of ladies

But our e-goat wannabes feminists are nothing but bunch of frustrated and broke ladies hiding under the shield of the word "Feminism" to vent and come after men due to their bad experience with fvckboiz in reality.

If a real feminist address issues, you don't need to be told that she's one, but our e-goats feminists want equal benefits, but not equal financial responsibilities.

If 5% of our e-goat feminists reason and think like the said woman, we will wholeheartedly embrace it, but unfortunately 99% percent of them here are just EMPTY.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
This one doesn't sound like a feminist at all or like the nairaland feminism we all knowcheesycheesy. Was expecting a bile of hatred against men on her postcheesy but alas the post is the opposite of what i expected. She sounds like a level headed lady.kudos to her.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Fadiga24(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Well written.

That said:

Feminism is not about fighting men you c*nt

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by daviesblaze(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Listen we have to be clear concerning this feminist movement, in relation to how Nigeria women see it and to how White women see it..

Op the lady in question is a white lady that knows what a real feminist is...

The White lady view on feminism can be summarize as giving women a voice in the society and equal opportunity to men..

like she connoted, women should go for construction jobs, nobody is stooping them..

But one thing is certain, this white feminist respect and are loyal to their men..

But the Nigeria women view of feminism is extracted out of frustration and lack of proper home bringing..
99% of Nigeria feminist are hypocrites and two faced bastards while 80% of them are lesbians and unrepentant cheats that jumps from dick to dick..

So for fear of the Nigeria culture not accepting who they are..
They used fake feminism as a canopy to pour out their frustrations..

After all said and done..

Men are the leaders and that is final..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
Fadiga24:

Feminism is not about fighting men you c*nt

One c*nt obviously did a bad job raising you.
What else do we blame your lack of civility on?

8 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Fadiga24:
Women would be depressed in a world without men

No one to show off for, nothing to fight each other for.
what of the lesbians?cheesy do u think they would miss men?cheesy. Believe it or not..there are many lesbians who would be glad to see the non existence of mencheesy.

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
I say it, feminism isn't a bad idea but extremism is a big foul play by naive women

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by daviesblaze(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
I say it, feminism isn't a bad idea but extremism is a big foul play by naive women
and i'am still yet to hear from those foul mouthed, saucy miscreant parading themselves as feminist on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
daviesblaze:

and i'am still yet to hear from those foul mouthed, saucy miscreant parading themselves as feminist on nairaland
. In Nigeria,you are not a feminist or presumed to be one if you don't hate men. As long as you respect men,other feminists will not accept that you are one of them.

7 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

One c*nt obviously did a bad job raising you. What else do we blame your lack of civility on?
You modified grin
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
donstan18:

You modified grin

Your business? smiley
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by donstan18: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Your business? smiley

Not suppose to be, just called to your notice because I initially saw something more raw than that. wink

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
daviesblaze:

I don't think those on Nairaland are real feminists, they hate on opposite gender, feminism doesn't

2 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by daviesblaze(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I don't think those on Nairaland are real feminists, they hate on opposite gender, feminism doesn't
and what did you think is the cause
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

More like feminazi

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
daviesblaze:

and what did you think is the cause

Immaturity, but with time they understand better.
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:
More like feminazi

So we get feminazi

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by daviesblaze(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:
More like feminazi
LMAO, grin grin grin
wetin that one come mean again cheesy cheesy
Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

So we get feminazi
of coursecheesy. Its a splinter group from the original feminist . Those ones talk about the total elimination of men. They are always angry,combative and violent.In short they are man haterscheesy.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
daviesblaze:

LMAO, grin grin grin
wetin that one come mean again cheesy cheesy
bros its just an extreme part of feminism. It is called Feminazism.it stems from an extreme hatred of the opposite gender. Thats what we have been witnessing during this few days.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:
of coursecheesy. Its a splinter group from the original feminist . Those ones talk about the total elimination of men. They are always angry,combative and violent.In short they are man haterscheesy.

My goodness, why is hate reigning in this generation, hate of tribalism, hate of religion, hate of international, now hate of gender

1 Like

Re: See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

My goodness, why is hate reigning in this generation, hate of tribalism, hate of religion, hate of international, now hate of gender
well from time immemorial humans have always been thriving on hate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

8 Stereotyped Views Of The Average Nigerian" Guy / Massive Bum Bum: Pretty Lady Twerk In See Through Pant In The Toilet(pics&video) / South African Woman + Nigerian Man = ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.