Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,285 members, 7,829,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies (710 Views)

A Video Of Nigerian Lady Telling Other Ladies Not To Be Stingy With Their Breast / Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex / Best Way To Keep Your Man From Other Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies by HardMirror(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Just saw one of the most ridiculous threads I guess I will ever see in my life (so sure of it). Glad the mods moved it to front page because I really enjoyed the comments of my co landers. #thumbsUpniggars

Now to gagaqueen and other ladies like her out there. Here is my sincere advice to you all.

GET A LIFE!

Yeah. I am not writing all these because of gagaqueen, but just using her as a reference because she is a typical example of an average girl, no class, but so many men and boys over hyping her to the extent she thinks she is the most beautiful creature men have ever seen

Many ladies have made a good living off their pvssy, but it in no way makes them achievers.

Only low lifes celebrate the likes of Ini Edo, Nadia Buhari, cossy and their elks as successes.

Why not rather be a JK Rowling who just from righting not only made over 2 Billion Dollars, but also set records that will forever be in history of mankind with her books.

Why not be a Maria Curie?
First person to win a Nobel price in 2 different fields?

Why not be an Alakija?

Why not be a Dora ?

Why not be Ngozi Okojo?

Why NOT BE YOU?

Why celebrate looks that millions of other ladies also have?
Why celebrate physic that you share with millions of other ladies?

Ladies get this into your head, BEAUTY IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT, YOU ARE JUST ONE OUT OF MILLIONS OF OTHER BEAUTIFULL GIRLS.... YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL!!!

Yes men will spend money on you and you gain a lot of benefits from your looks, but how does that make you anything?
Take your money from your magas and live your life, but know that you will amount to nothing in history of women that made a difference. You are just one of many low esteem, no achievement ladies.

Now to gagaqueen. You are not stunning. You are beautiful (I struggle to say that). When I say beautiful I don't mean beautiful. I mean at least you are not disabled or disfigured and that is where the beauty ends.
Eyes: under average
Belly: terrible
Physique: out of shape (fat that is not even well distributed)
Pose: very local
Class: smh, make I no talk
Dressing: trash
Mentality/orientation: poor

Can you win miss owerri? Absolutely YES (but not in your present fuggly shape)
Many of our so called beauty queens are ugly and dullards so there is hope for you.
All the best dear

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies by HardMirror(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
By the way
Guys like emmahunk and shotgun22. Keep deceiving her likes. Na una dey make ugly girls feel like cinderella. Obviously you guys lack confidence to approach pretty ladies so you resort to lying to the ugly ones to gain cheap friendship
Re: Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies by Lovelynature(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
grin grin The babe don draw attention to herself today no be small.

Mission accomplished. She must be feeling gaga already like a celeb grin
Re: Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies by HardMirror(m): 11:38pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lovelynature:
grin grin The babe don draw attention to herself today no be small.

Mission accomplished. She must be feeling gaga already like a celeb grin
No be celeb na caleb.
She is just one of the millions of mumus we have. Just lie to them and fvck. They are not useful for anything else
Re: Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies by Lovelynature(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
HardMirror:

No be celeb na caleb.
She is just one of the millions of mumus we have. Just lie to them and fvck. They are not useful for anything else
lol... I meant celebrity.

Yeah, we know her type. Their look is their only asset and priority, hence they brag with their beauty and body structures. Men lie a lot to them and shower fake praises on them just to get what they want.

I pray they heed your advice bro. Her type is the majority of young women in the present day Nigeria
Re: Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies by HardMirror(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
Lovelynature:
lol... I meant celebrity.

Yeah, we know her type. Their look is their only asset and priority, hence they brag with their beauty and body structures. Men lie a lot to them and shower fake praises on them just to get what they want.

I pray they heed your advice bro. Her type is the majority of young women in the present day Nigeria
I feel the way you type bro. Smooth.
Re: Open Letter To Gagaqueen And Other Ladies by shotgun22(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2016
HardMirror:
By the way
Guys like emmahunk and shotgun22. Keep deceiving her likes. Na una dey make ugly girls feel like cinderella. Obviously you guys lack confidence to approach pretty ladies so you resort to lying to the ugly ones to gain cheap friendship

bn rude shows you are weak and you've got low self esteem. you are in no position to tell me what is right. mind you business please. we all are wonderfully and fearfully made. your opinion doesnt matter.

(1) (Reply)

S*X No Big Deal Pt1 / Why You Must Exercise Caution When Dating Church Girls / Im Celebrating Me Today... Happy Birthday Chidicute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.