Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why APC Lost In Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why APC Lost In Rivers (33505 Views)

"What Do You Think Is The Most Important Quality In A Leader And Why?" - APC / Retired Army Officers: We Served In States Where APC Lost To PDP, Vow To Fight S / Rotimi Amechi:the Only Reason Why Apc Lost Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by Adagba01: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
All the EOs i,e. electoral officers, worked for Wike because they (Wike & EOs) have been running things together since 2015!
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Well spoken. But I have one thing against the argument that it is mainly because of Jonathan. SS & SE have been pdp since 1999. It is just the most important factor. I never liked Jonathan but like u rightly said, Ameachi took it too far and too personal. I think ameachi has always believed that he's better than Jonathan and should play a more prominent role in the SS. Envy is what drove ameachi to go against his kinsman. If he does not retrace his steps, he will destroy whatever he has achieved. Someone who rose to power by associating with Odili through his house help, will not strike anyone as a great man. Ameachi has made the most of his opportunities and should be grateful and count his blessings. Not trying to rubbish Jonathan. Jonathan is the man ameachi could never be.
[size=13pt]You are so right. You nailed it. He watched what I think he considered "this slack man" rise to power from Bayelsa State.
Remember that Jonathan was more of a slack man than Tobby, his Rivers State deputy governor counterpart. When Amaechi was a Hench man under Odili, at the same time, Toby was something of a pupped amongst those that held real power in govt circles, and Jonathan's position in the hierarchy of power in Bayelsa State was worse than Toby's in Rivers State.

Recall that this was further established by the slapping of Jonathan by a transport commissioner, which Jonathan did nothing about. He was considered super slack and not even dreamed of by any to succeed former governor, Alamieyeseigha. That rise made certain folks in the political circles down here say "See this slack man o!"

They were finally fully peeved when Obasanjo chose him as deputy president (running mate) to Yar Adua.

They felt, "If this slack man is considered, why shouldn't I?"

So you can imagine how incensed they felt when Ya'r Adua died. It was out of their control and they hated it.
That is why Amaechi was rumoured to have fratanized with certain northern political elements against Jonathan assuming the office when Yar Adua just passed away.

That bid failed so you can imagine the complete resolve they already had by 2015 against Jonathan.

Amaechi is just a thug saying "See this slack man" in political circles. Everything he has done just says that and reflects the outward manifestation of the inner competition he engaged himself with against Jonathan.

The interesting thing is Jonathan is neither on the tracks nor at the event. He is in his mild manner, bemused by other things at other venues but it does not eliminate the competition complex that Amaechi unfortunately suffers from.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by mrvitalis(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Would a northern betray his own no matter the circumstances?
Sambo betrayed Buhari for Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by babysophie(f): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
The question I ask Rivers people that I haven't been able to get an answer is this

U punish ur son ameachi (that's developed ur
state for 8 years) because Jonathan ur brother from another state ( that didn't nothing for ur state in 6 years)

Now who is the bigger bitrayer... Rivers people or ameachi
Was Amaechi contesting election ?
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

That's not true. All of them are the same especially when taking decisions even though they pretend alot
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by sunshine1974(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
mrvitalis:
The question I ask Rivers people that I haven't been able to get an answer is this

state for 8 years) because Jonathan ur brother from another state ( that didn't nothing for ur state in 6 years)

u just asked a foolish question

1 Like

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by sunshine1974(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
TGM2015:

That is what I can't just comprehend even tonyebarcanista with his wealth of knowledge fall into the same category. I believe people should vote for their development not on hatred of two man/party affairs.
I challenge tonyebarcanista to write an epistle of how
1. PDP rule in Rivers state is far better than Ameachi 8 years rules.
2. How Jonathan influence has developed the state?
3. How did Amaechi betray Jonathan and PDP?
pls mention what amaechi did in 8yrs.....u ve bin ranting development since....abeg list dem

1 Like

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by chigoizie7(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lolz

I don't know how true what I am about to say is.

Is it the same GEJ that brought a maritime institute to south south and then Amaechi assumed office as a minister and cancelled it barely few day after resumption?

2 Likes

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by lielbree: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
tuale4u:
APC lost because of only one thing, d sentiments of GEJ loss. Majority are still bitter. That bitterness over GEJ loss is d reason rivers people wont Even Vote Apostle Paul as APC candidate but will vote Herod as PDP candidate.
That's the same reason why a retar.d like by buhari won.

Northern sentiment.

Nigeria is too deeply divided to be one nation.

1 Like

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

Ha ha! Interesting. That is why I don't go into that betraying thought school.
Just without debt.
There has to be a pre-agreement (which gets broken) for betrayal to exist.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
mrvitalis:

That you say this sha, shows that you don't live in Rivers State and don't know about the state.

1) Rivers and Bayelsa were one. They did not split up out of misunderstanding, rather out of the unanimous understanding when we were one state that the part that has now become Bayelsa state was receiving too little development.

2) The statement that Amaechi developed the state for 8 is the one that stands you out as being ignorant. Port Harcourt is only the capital of the State. Rivers State's problem has not been underdevelopment at all. We just expect our governors to do their jobs. The only things we can see in Rivers State for the former gov's eight year period are
a)New primary school buildings
b)New bus stops in PH, which were not well managed and are already a dilapidated shadow of their past in a few short years.
c)A few extra roads and drainages (which every governor does, even the worst performing ones)
d)Abandoned Dr. Omehia's Mega Mall complex, which makes a bad view of that part of GRA junction
e)A very embarrassing monorail project that scooped 150bn and has not been completed up till today. The reason why the gov could not see that was a grand piece of engineering and urban planning error that even the market women rightly wrote off, we may never know.
f) A greater PH project most of which we do not see because it is outside of PH and outside 99% of the collective activities of Rivers State citizens
e) A "disappeared" teaching hospital. That teaching hospital has been there since I can remember. He demolished it in order to build a new one but right now (at least when last I saw) a small bush now occupies the place where our teaching hospital had been situated for years.
g) The stopping of motorcyclists from running in the city.
h) The dilapidation of Hotel Olympia, a nice Rivers State hotel and the subsequent shady lease deal with foreign mgt firm.
i) Massive stealing through the sale of power plants built by the state and started by his predecessor.
j) Saying there was no money and therefore owing civil servants and pensioners for months and announcing on air that he has paid them all and that if anyone says it is not true, let them come out and say it in to the media (knowing they will all be afraid of losing their jobs and their lives)
h) His claim that there was no money, owing thousands of workers salary and pensioners their pensions while he financed APC's campaign. After the governorship elections, LG chairmanship elections are to take place by law several months afterwards. While insisting there was no money to pay pensioners being owed for months and some of whom were dying as they could not pay their health bills, he hurriedly allocated 4bn naira for the conduction of illegal LG elections just so that he can install anti-Wike LG chairmen.

I don't know what part of the country you come from but folks in the state are not beggarly looking or hoping for someone to come and develop our state or city. Our city has been great in the past and we demand of our governors to do their work to maintain it in terms of cleanliness, organisation and economy. We demanded of gov Amaechi to do that when he abdicated his office to go fight a federal fight we did not ask him to fight. And we demand the same of Wike too.

With regards to federal contribution to Rivers State, you do not massage a conflict between yourself and the centre and expect that the centre and yourself will work constructively under that atmosphere of conflict.

In the end, the region should bring their blueprint to the federal govt, and a compromise will be reached about what the federal govt's contribution (financially and otherwise) will be to that plan.

As far as I am concerned, the only thing Amaechi tabled to the centre was WAR. A very big loss to our region when we had a very big opportunity to lias with the centre to see what we can do for ourselves.

Amaechi and Odili actually conducted themselves such that their administrations have been tragedies for our State. We only hope that Wike will be greatly different from these two

1 Like

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by PecE2Make: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bayelsa was created out of Rivers State that's y
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by mrvitalis(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2016
coolscott:

That you say this sha, shows that you don't live in Rivers State and don't know about the state.

1) Rivers and Bayelsa were one. They did not split up out of misunderstanding, rather out of the unanimous understanding when we were one state that the part that has now become Bayelsa state was receiving too little development.

2) The statement that Amaechi developed the state for 8 is the one that stands you out as being ignorant. Port Harcourt is only the capital of the State. Rivers State's problem has not been underdevelopment at all. We just expect our governors to do their jobs. The only things we can see in Rivers State for the former gov's eight year period are
a)New primary school buildings
b)New bus stops in PH, which were not well managed and are already a dilapidated shadow of their past in a few short years.
c)A few extra roads and drainages (which every governor does, even the worst performing ones)
d)Abandoned Dr. Omehia's Mega Mall complex, which makes a bad view of that part of GRA junction
e)A very embarrassing monorail project that scooped 150bn and has not been completed up till today. The reason why the gov could not see that was a grand piece of engineering and urban planning error that even the market women rightly wrote off, we may never know.
f) A greater PH project most of which we do not see because it is outside of PH and outside 99% of the collective activities of Rivers State citizens
e) A "disappeared" teaching hospital. That teaching hospital has been there since I can remember. He demolished it in order to build a new one but right now (at least when last I saw) a small bush now occupies the place where our teaching hospital had been situated for years.
g) The stopping of motorcyclists from running in the city.
h) The dilapidation of Hotel Olympia, a nice Rivers State hotel and the subsequent shady lease deal with foreign mgt firm.
i) Massive stealing through the sale of power plants built by the state and started by his predecessor.
j) Saying there was no money and therefore owing civil servants and pensioners for months and announcing on air that he has paid them all and that if anyone says it is not true, let them come out and say it in to the media (knowing they will all be afraid of losing their jobs and their lives)
h) His claim that there was no money, owing thousands of workers salary and pensioners their pensions while he financed APC's campaign. After the governorship elections, LG chairmanship elections are to take place by law several months afterwards. While insisting there was no money to pay pensioners being owed for months and some of whom were dying as they could not pay their health bills, he hurriedly allocated 4bn naira for the conduction of illegal LG elections just so that he can install anti-Wike LG chairmen.

I don't know what part of the country you come from but folks in the state are not beggarly looking or hoping for someone to come and develop our state or city. Our city has been great in the past and we demand of our governors to do their work to maintain it in terms of cleanliness, organisation and economy. We demanded of gov Amaechi to do that when he abdicated his office to go fight a federal fight we did not ask him to fight. And we demand the same of Wike too.

With regards to federal contribution to Rivers State, you do not massage a conflict between yourself and the centre and expect that the centre and yourself will work constructively under that atmosphere of conflict.

In the end, the region should bring their blueprint to the federal govt, and a compromise will be reached about what the federal govt's contribution (financially and otherwise) will be to that plan.

As far as I am concerned, the only thing Amaechi tabled to the centre was WAR. A very big loss to our region when we had a very big opportunity to lias with the centre to see what we can do for ourselves.

Amaechi and Odili actually conducted themselves such that their administrations have been tragedies for our State. We only hope that Wike will be greatly different from these two
Baba see am a born pH boy... what ameachi did in Rivers State can't be questioned

If u are indeed from Rivers State u would remember how the ijaws oppressed the present Rivers State.... Please don't bring that we are one Niger Delta thing

We are one Jonathan took our oil well and have to akwa ibom and abia? . .. We are one he abandoned our airport?
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by ogmaskman: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Excuse me gentleman, my problem with Amaexhi has nothing to do with his beef with PEJ/GEJ. It has nothing to do with his defection to APC nor his support for Buhari. It is his fundamental right to align with anyone politically. Don't forget that I was once pro-APC/Buhari.

My problem with Amaechi stem from the fact that he allowed his success of his first term to override his brain. In his second term Amaechi stopped carrying out sensible projects but instead diverted Rivers money to fund APC, he embarked on elephant projects and brought to zero the same reserve that he initiated and got hailed in 2008. Amaechi owed pensioners and shut the judiciary for TWO years. The worse is he still wanted to impose a prefect, Dakuku on Rivers people.

Honestly, No governor has governed Rivers better than Amaechi(2007-2011) and we(Okrikans) will always credit him for his deeds in our land despite the water front issue.

Tonye, Am not trying to defend Amaechi here but I think you are not been fair to say amaechi locked up the juduaciary for 2 yrs. There were issues which led to the shutting down of the Judiciary. The problem is our pple are too impatient and biased to allow things done rightly. That issue was over flogged, but I think Amaechi was right constitutionally. Ad for the pensioners he got pension managers to take charge. The pensioners ddnt like the idea. So many things dwell in misinformation. Amaechi remain the man to beat in rivers state as u rightly stated.
Happy Easter bro.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Baba see am a born pH boy... what ameachi did in Rivers State can't be questioned

If u are indeed from Rivers State u would remember how the ijaws oppressed the present Rivers State.... Please don't bring that we are one Niger Delta thing

We are one Jonathan took our oil well and have to akwa ibom and abia? . .. We are one he abandoned our airport?
I have always maintained that the tragedy of the Dr. Peter Odili era is that he brought the bar so low that mediocre performance like that of Amaechi ended up being considered laudable by a people who had been starved performance worthy of any note.

Class vs Mediocrity
Lagos BRT system vs Amaechi's PH Bus Stops
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
ogmaskman:

Tonye, Am not trying to defend Amaechi here but I think you are not been fair to say amaechi locked up the juduaciary for 2 yrs. There were issues which led to the shutting down of the Judiciary. The problem is our pple are too impatient and biased to allow things done rightly. That issue was over flogged, but I think Amaechi was right constitutionally. Ad for the pensioners he got pension managers to take charge. The pensioners ddnt like the idea. So many things dwell in misinformation. Amaechi remain the man to beat in rivers state as u rightly stated.
Happy Easter bro.

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
ddippset:
Amaechi the guy who developed his state in education, health, security, infrastructure, Jobs, is the enemy while Jonathan who did nothing and wike who embezzled state funds as local government chairman are their heroes. This generation is the cursed generation. Even if a goat contested under the pdp, rivers people would vote that goat.
[size=19pt]Please we know Amaechi very well. Who was Odili's right hand man when Marshal Harry was killed?
Who brought the cultists into the corridors of power during Odili's tenure, paving the way for their metamorphosis into militants?
Please, we know Amaechi very well. Rivers pple have always known the answers to these questions and only decided to look away.
Do you want people to remember these things and bring them to the fore again?[/size]

As for development? That one almost makes me laugh. I think I will create a different thread for that one later.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by ihatesycophant(m): 2:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Would a northern betray his own no matter the circumstances?
Same northerner voted Jonathan in 2011 living Buhari, same northerner voted OBJ living Tofa and Buhari in 1999-2007. Pls say another thing.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Same northerner voted Jonathan in 2011 living Buhari, same northerner voted OBJ living Tofa and Buhari in 1999-2007. Pls say another thing.
[size=13pt]I am south-south, I voted Jonathan but I totally agree with you. Using the word "betrayal" is kind of not intelligent.
For betrayal to occur, a pre-existing agreement between the parties has to be in place. This pre-existing agreement needs to be broken so it is utter nonsense to use that term here. Out of place. Amaechi has been anti-Gej as we have heard, since Jonathan died.
[/size]
I also hear that after lots of Northerners voted GEJ in 2011, Igbos went around claiming that it was their votes in the north that brought GEJ into power. They transferred the bad PR they r usually successful with implementing for themselves unto GEJ's chances of winning in the north. It may not have been the only factor that affected GEJ in the north but it sure was a factor.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by ogmaskman: 2:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=coolscott post=44155736][/quote]

You sure have a point. I can't agree less.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by ddippset(m): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
coolscott:

[size=19pt]Please we know Amaechi very well. Who was Odili's right hand man when Marshal Harry was killed?
Who brought the cultists into the corridors of power during Odili's tenure, paving the way for their metamorphosis into militants?
Please, we know Amaechi very well. Rivers pple have always known the answers to these questions and only decided to look away.
Do you want people to remember these things and bring them to the fore again?[/size]

As for development? That one almost makes me laugh. I think I will create a different thread for that one later.
leave all these conspiracy theories for beer parlour joints and newspaper stands abeg. In terms of development no other rivers governor equals amaechi. No amount of 'he betrayed our brother sentiments' could ever change that.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by ddippset(m): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]You are so right. You nailed it. He watched what I think he considered "this slack man" rise to power from Bayelsa State.
Remember that Jonathan was more of a slack man than Tobby, his Rivers State deputy governor counterpart. When Amaechi was a Hench man under Odili, at the same time, Toby was something of a pupped amongst those that held real power in govt circles, and Jonathan's position in the hierarchy of power in Bayelsa State was worse than Toby's in Rivers State.

Recall that this was further established by the slapping of Jonathan by a transport commissioner, which Jonathan did nothing about. He was considered super slack and not even dreamed of by any to succeed former governor, Alamieyeseigha. That rise made certain folks in the political circles down here say "See this slack man o!"

They were finally fully peeved when Obasanjo chose him as deputy president (running mate) to Yar Adua.

They felt, "If this slack man is considered, why shouldn't I?"

So you can imagine how incensed they felt when Ya'r Adua died. It was out of their control and they hated it.
That is why Amaechi was rumoured to have fratanized with certain northern political elements against Jonathan assuming the office when Yar Adua just passed away.

That bid failed so you can imagine the complete resolve they already had by 2015 against Jonathan.

Amaechi is just a thug saying "See this slack man" in political circles. Everything he has done just says that and reflects the outward manifestation of the inner competition he engaged himself with against Jonathan.

The interesting thing is Jonathan is neither on the tracks nor at the event. He is in his mild manner, bemused by other things at other venues but it does not eliminate the competition complex that Amaechi unfortunately suffers from.
[/size]
lol, the same amaechi who was at the forefront of the delivery of over 1 million votes for Jonathan in 2011 elections? You and the guy you quoted are talking gibberish. Amaechi's problem with Jonathan started when Jonathan seeded rivers oil wells to bayelsa.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
ddippset:
leave all these conspiracy theories for beer parlour joints and newspaper stands abeg. In terms of development no other rivers governor equals amaechi. No amount of 'he betrayed our brother sentiments' could ever change that.

[size=13pt]1) Unfortunately, you can't wish facts into being beer palour conspiracy theories.
2) Please do not associate me with the the "he betrayed our brother" crowd. See my position here: https://www.nairaland.com/3011259/why-apc-lost-rivers/3#44156566
3) You insult the legacy of Diete-Spiff and the intelligence of all Rivers people who know no one has equalled Diete-Spiff's performance in the state
4) Take a look at my photo below
[/size]

Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 3:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
ddippset:
lol, the same amaechi who was at the forefront of the delivery of over 1 million votes for Jonathan in 2011 elections? You and the guy you quoted are talking gibberish. Amaechi's problem with Jonathan started when Jonathan seeded rivers oil wells to bayelsa.
[size=13pt]Amaechi's influence did not make Rivers people vote Jonathan in 2011. We know this because his influence could not take the votes away from Jonathan in 2015. Clearly, he is not the factor that determines if we vote Jonathan or not[/size]

Actually, he also seems resoundingly unsuccessful in influencing Rivers votes people at the national assembly and senate positions
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by ddippset(m): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
coolscott:

[size=13pt]Amaechi's influence did not make Rivers people vote Jonathan in 2011. We know this because his influence could not take the votes away from Jonathan in 2015. Clearly, he is not the factor that determines if we vote Jonathan or not[/size]

Actually, he also seems resoundingly unsuccessful in influencing Rivers votes people at the national assembly and senate positions
his influence or non influence in the 2011 elections is quite irrelevant in this discuss. The point am trying to make is that he worked and was committed to jonathan's election which completely negates your assertion that he was jealous of Jonathan and didn't want him to be president.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
ddippset:
his influence or non influence in the 2011 elections is quite irrelevant in this discuss. The point am trying to make is that he worked and was committed to jonathan's election which completely negates your assertion that he was jealous of Jonathan and didn't want him to be president.
When I make an assertion, even if not based on proof but on analysis, I commonly make it clear that it is an assertion. I believe in this case, although I believe it is true, I made it clear that "Amaechi was rumoured to have fratanized with certain northern political elements against Jonathan[sic] assuming the office when Yar Adua just passed away". I didn't add that it was also said that they came to some kind of truce before the 2011 elections.

So what you should take away from this is whether these stories were true or not (I believe they were) it is clear that was just a political figure at the top of PDP affairs in Rivers state. As for vote delivery, he has not yet had that traction in Rivers State. He only succeeded once at the polls in his second term. In his first term, he did not go through the challenge of an election.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by ddippset(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
coolscott:

When I make an assertion, even if not based on proof but on analysis, I commonly make it clear that it is an assertion. I believe in this case, although I believe it is true, I made it clear that "Amaechi was rumoured to have fratanized with certain northern political elements against Jonathan[sic] assuming the office when Yar Adua just passed away". I didn't add that it was also said that they came to some kind of truce before the 2011 elections.

So what you should take away from this is whether these stories were true or not (I believe they were) it is clear that was just a political figure at the top of PDP affairs in Rivers state. As for vote delivery, he has not yet had that traction in Rivers State. He only succeeded once at the polls in his second term. In his first term, he did not go through the challenge of an election.
well I guess your operating word here is 'rumoured' which means it was never substantiated. So let's leave it as what it is, a mere rumour.
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
ihatesycophant:
Which northern, those guys are crafty .During our ASUU meeting they behave that way
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by Dakad: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
ddippset:
Amaechi the guy who developed his state in education, health, security, infrastructure, Jobs, is the enemy while Jonathan who did nothing and wike who embezzled state funds as local government chairman are their heroes. This generation is the cursed generation. Even if a goat contested under the pdp, rivers people would vote that goat.

Honestly, you said it all. With this level of sentiment without reasoning, we are doomed in this country. APC offense in South South and South East still remain the fact that they send GEJ packing. Even if a criminal in PDP contest against a saint in APC in these regions, PDP will still win. However I don't blame the people APC is almost a year in power and nothing to show. For over a month now we have been buying fuel for between #130 to #150 in Rivers. How do you want people in that area to cast their votes for APC. The most annoying thing is the fact that The Petrolatum Minister is doing nothing tangible to resolve the problem
Re: Why APC Lost In Rivers by coolscott(m): 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
ddippset:
well I guess your operating word here is 'rumoured' which means it was never substantiated. So let's leave it as what it is, a mere rumour.
Yes and it falls in the same category as the rumour that Oladipo Diya knelt before Abacha, begged and was given a handkerchief to wipe his tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos) / Fashola And Sanwo-olu Commissions Power Project In Lagos State. PICTURES. / Senator Barau Jibrin Son To Marry Aliyu Sani Madaki's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.