Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians (16964 Views)

Pray For Us Suffering In Sambisa Forest;Soldier Begs Nigerians Ahead Of Xmas.PIC / Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu / Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by koboko69: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2016
Goldencollins:
Buhari is the commander in Chief of Fulani herdsmen,
El rufia is a little devil/sadist who drives joy in making the poor cry.
All these Top apc members secure juicy appointments for their kids in CBN and NNPC while the jobless Sai Buhari chanting Zombie youths wallow in poverty.
As usual the Zombies are free to quote me.
As usual...nothing intelligent. Same kindergarten write up!
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by kokoA(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Well said, wellsaid, goodman ,.....but may the conditions you found yourself now remain with you and your family till your life time in Jesus name.......can I hear Amen
don't be childishly silly.
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by dikeigbo2(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2016
kokoA:
don't be childishly silly.

Just as you are

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by BankeSmalls(f): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
If this was Jonathan era, all APC will be foaming in their mouths
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by falcon2020(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Futuristic administration

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by BankeSmalls(f): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2016
koboko69:

As usual...nothing intelligent. Same kindergarten write up!

if it now takes kindergarten kids to complain about the horrible situation of things in Nigeria, then the problems has increased ten fold. Let every nursery school kid start shouting now because this government is driving us into the forest.

3 Likes

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by miqos02(m): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2016
seen
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by BankeSmalls(f): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
This is what I hate about APC. They make promises and give time frame but when they fail to meet up they will say we are not magicians.

Why NOt Say Fuel Will Be Available Soon? Why give people false hope?

In conclusion, incompetent government.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by MichaelDee: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2016
Don't beg us(Nigerians) NNPC, beg your lord BUHARI to wake up to realities because the problem lies on BUHARI and not on Nigerians. Oga BUHARI please go and search for direction and stop presenting only magnitude to us.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by GudluckIBB(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Who do we believe now?

.....Believe in the report of the Lord!

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by 124mumsy: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2016
blackpanda:

Actually I honestly think you shld have your head examined by a psychiatrist cos no sane individual would post the trash u typed. All you good at is insults and anything negative against nigeria. You really shld get a grip with reality and stop wallowing in unproductive desperate attempt to destroy the country. Rubbish!
can a ordinary commoner destroy the giant of africa?
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by repogirl(f): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2016
Before elections dem bin talk sey dem go hit ground running, now all we dey hear na Patience Patience.... Mama P, e be like sey na you dem dey call o! grin

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by fleyboy02: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2016
Big big talk... why tell us.. jst make it happen
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by BankeSmalls(f): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2016
repogirl:
Before elections dem bin talk sey dem go hit ground running, now all we dey hear na Patience Patience.... Mama P, e be like sey na you dem dey call o! grin

Them hit ground and broke their leg grin grin grin

When they were yabbing Jonathan, calling him bad names and forming Bruce lee, they thought it will be easy. Now the truth has humbled them all, even Fashola is now a born again, deaf-mute that is in class, studying the power situation like a student in primary school grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by kristisking(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2016
That's what you get when bubu is at the helm of affairs as the president and minister of petroleum as the same time.
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by dikeigbo2(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2016
BankeSmalls:

if it now takes kindergarten kids to complain about the horrible situation of things in Nigeria, then the problems has increased ten fold. Let every nursery school kid start shouting now because this government is driving us into the forest.

On point bro, don't mind these suffering and smiling zombies defending and murmuring at the same time ..

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2016
blackpanda:
Some people are just silly. Even when u hear good news u still nag and wail. Brainless goats! Even if govt starts paying them stipends in gold barsn they will still complain cos their real issue is not the progress or development of nigeria, but rather the inability to accept that the ineffectual buffoon whom they greedily benefitted from was defeated woefully at the polls!

kai NWANEM U REALLY SAID THE BITTER TRUTH, YES ECONOMY IS BAD BUT THE WAY SOME OF MY TRIBE BRETHREN ARE TAKING IT PERSONAL BCS UNCLE JO LOST DATS THE FACT, SOME OF MY PEOPLE ARE ONLY AFTER THE DOWNFALL OF DIS GOVT, NOT FORGETING DAT IF DIS GOVT FAIL AUTOMATICALLY WE ALL FAIL, WE VOTED PRESIDO 4 YEAR NOT DAYS OR MONTHS, SO LETS GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT UNTIL AFTER 4 YEARS DATS ALL,

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by repogirl(f): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Them hit ground and broke their leg grin grin grin

When they were yabbing Jonathan, calling him bad names and forming Bruce lee, they thought it will be easy. Now the truth has humbled them all, even Fashola is now a born again, deaf-mute that is in class, studying the power situation like a student in primary school grin
bwahahahaha, seriously, its like they broke their legs true true o!

No mind dem, they are now overconfused.

But Chai! You funny, no be small.
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by holar222(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
May God. Help this country.. I know we are gradually getting there
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by 124mumsy: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
to be realistic Nigerians need to support this government, they are still growing up unlike PDP that has all the technical knowledge to take Nigeria to greater heights but refused to do it, APC is a party that want the progress of this country but lack foundation of proper leadership since they don't have the right skilled and refused to ascept it, the painful aspect of all this political randevous is the fact that commoner s who are surpose to be praying are here castigating superior authority, in a nutshell if APC is not competent another party should emerge not PDP,.
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by adconline(m): 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
blackpanda:

Oh shut up! You lame attempt at scare tactic has no meaning whatsoever. A vote for change is not a vote for automatic paradise. We must go thru the process of righting the cesspool of shit we were in, before things get better. There is no magic wand anywhere. So your silly prayer is ridiculous and dumb!
Just say Amen, shikena!!
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by Promantwo(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Well said, wellsaid, goodman ,.....but may the conditions you found yourself now remain with you and your family till your life time in Jesus name.......can I hear Amen
Amen to him grin
dikeigbo2:

Amen to him
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by luke10: 10:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Tallesty1:
This is what I hate about APC. They make promises and give time frame but when they fail to meet up they will say we are not magicians.

In fact, I hate Buhari and his party to the fullest and highest heavens. Even if you decide to mind your own, these idiots will wake you up and tell you lies. This morning one story, in the afternoon, the same story will change colour, in the evening, that same the story will change shape. Am so fed up with those foolish set of Nigerians. I just feel like lining them all up and cut off one each of their two ears. They keep troubling innocent Nigerians with their lies.
Please, am begging you people to do what ever you like but keep quite. Do not talk to us. Bloody zombies and full time liers.

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by Hardeydapor: 10:26am On Mar 26, 2016
blackpanda:

Shut up wailer and get lost!
E pain am. tongue
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by luke10: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2016
Tallesty1:

In fact, I hate Buhari and his party to the fullest and highest heavens. Even if you decide to mind your own, these idiots will wake you up and tell you lies. This morning one story, in the afternoon, the same story will change colour, in the evening, that same the story will change shape. Am so fed up with those foolish set of Nigerians. I just feel like lining them all up and cut off one each of their two ears. They keep troubling innocent Nigerians with their lies.
Please, am begging you people to do what ever you like but keep quite. Do not talk to us. Bloody zombies and full time liers. These are the reasons why I am describe Buhari as the most foolish commnuty goat.
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by BankeSmalls(f): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2016
brownemmanuel43:

kai NWANEM U REALLY SAID THE BITTER TRUTH, YES ECONOMY IS BAD BUT THE WAY SOME OF MY TRIBE BRETHREN ARE TAKING IT PERSONAL BCS UNCLE JO LOST DATS THE FACT, SOME OF MY PEOPLE ARE ONLY AFTER THE DOWNFALL OF DIS GOVT, NOT FORGETING DAT IF DIS GOVT FAIL AUTOMATICALLY WE ALL FAIL, WE VOTED PRESIDO 4 YEAR NOT DAYS OR MONTHS, SO LETS GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT UNTIL AFTER 4 YEARS DATS ALL,

Benefit of the doubt you say?

So everyone should just siddon look and support a government whom from all indication is bereft of any good ideas?

We should keep quiet while inflation eats us all up?

We should smile while we spend 10 hours buying fuel at official rates of N86.50?

We should stay home and die of hunger while the fulani herdsmen trample on our crops and rape our women?

OKAY OOOOOO.
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by sultanlukman: 10:28am On Mar 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:

u are a dummy headed bastard,using jesus name to curse somebody.i'm nt sure u are a christian.
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by bigtt76(f): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Today we hear it will last till May, tomorrow we hear its 2 weeks. I've come to learn in recent times that with every speech made by the government, one just have to wait for a second version which WILL definitely come and always the true picture of what the first wanted to present grin
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by BankeSmalls(f): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
holar222:
May God. Help this country.. I know we are gradually getting there

Getting there? to the middle of the bush?

We have since lost our way and the current president does not look like he even knows what a compass is! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by bizgai(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Well. the only way to see an end to the fuel crisis...and this bears repeating

1.End the fuel subsidy. So that marketers have enough cash to make a profit and import.

2.Increase refining capacity....because even if all our refineries are working at 100%...that only means 17 million out of 40 million liters of fuel(the daily requirement) is met.

3.Improve public transport....so that we can rely less on cars.

4.Bring in laws that make it mandatory for cars made or imported into Nigeria to be fuel efficient.
The Senate won't see this as worthy of debate but if it's to accompany Saraki to CCT,even the whole SAN available would join the frenzy.
Re: Be Patient, Fuel Crisis To End In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians by adconline(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2016
brownemmanuel43:

So tell me if fuel is sold to other tribes that supported GMB at N87? Tell me if power failure is only affecting your tribe?? Tell me if prices of things that have gone up in the market are affecting only those that didn't vote for APC??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption: Sss Is Protecting Maina, Not Allowing Efcc Arrest Him – Omojuwa / Fayose's 2018 Prayers: Your Appointments & Promotions Will Not Be Given To Dead / I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.