Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy (2529 Views)

Girls Use To Approach Me(toast)me When I Was Shy And Gentle,but Now / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2016
I have so many reasons why I should date a shy and introvert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we ignore the shy and introvert guys, and date the confident, thug looking, rich, tall and ugly guys. The latter kind of guys are not usually the best in my opinion. Have you ever thought about dating a shy guy? There are so many different benefits and you'll be glad you did.
1. They are less intimidating
Confident and extrovert guys can be so intimidating because they surrounds themselves with all kinds of girls and bad manners. Shy guys are less intimidating. They are very gentle and meek and are less likely to reject you. This is one big reason to start rolling along with a shy guy. You'll love them.
2. It’s easy to make them blush
Shy guys have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you'll see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident and rough guys who will only say a "thank you". That's even if they say it at all. Try dating a shy guy today. You'll love 'em
3. Shy guys won’t cheat on you
Shy guys will never cheat on you. Relationship cheating is what many girls hate and shy and introvert guys will never stoop so low to have another girl behind you but reverse is the case for confident and extrovert guys. They like to explore anything they see with boobs and big behinds even if its not human. Confident and extrovert guyz are just so awkward. You'll never like them. I prefer the introvert guys. They'll always stick to you.
4. They are so true, real and genuine
Me loves these set of guys because they are so true to themselves. They will never deceive you. They are just so charming and will never lie to you.
5. They are good listeners.
Shy and introvert guys are just awesome for one thing. They are extremely good listerners. Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion. All these adorable guys do is listen, listen, listen and listen. Unlike the extrovert guys who will just keep shouting to the extent that other people around you will hear the content of your discussion. Shy guys will never stoop so low to that extent. They are always very quiet and meek.
6. They don't party, drink nor smoke.
I'm begining to convince you that shy guys are cool right ? Another reason you should date a shy guy is that they don't engage in party, alcohol or weed. They being an introvert will not even allow them such bad manners. Reverse is the case for the confident guys. They'll make sure they engage in all sort of party. They being an extrovert makes them to boast about the latest and most expensive wines and alcohols they've tasted, they amount of weed the smoke daily and the number of girls they've had sex with from funmi to funke to fumilade to fumilayoThat's crazy isn't it ? Shy guys are just so cool to themselves. They don't need to brag about anything. Whatever happens never leaks out.
7. Shy and introvert guys are very educated and very intelligent.
This is very true. Shy guys are very educated and very intelligent. They being very intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. They are so charming. Date an introvert today and you'll be glad you did. I had one as a boyfriend and I wish I had him back.
Feel free to add yours.
Where to find a shy guy.
1: Shy guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them at the back seat of your classroom. When others are gones after a lecture, shy guys always remain alone, sitting down, alone with their thought. This is always your best time to approach them. Just compliment him on anything and watch him blush. They are very friendly.
2: During your NYSC.
During your service year, you'll find many of them at the orientation camp. I had sweet experiences with one during my NYSC days. He was so sweet and charming. You'll always find them at the back of the crowd doing almost nothing. They just stand there and clap for others engaging in one task or the other. They are very gentle set of people so don't mind them for not partaking in activites. They don't want to look rough like the extrovert guys. Those of you going for NYSC batch c come november 2015, watch out for the shy guys. You'll love them.
3: During church service
These awesome set of beings are easy to find during church service. They always sit at the back, rarely dance when its time for offering and they rarely come out to give testimonies because they are shy. Isn't that cool ? Unlike the extrovert guys that will even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu during church service. Shy guys will never do this. Oh how can I even forget the way they blush when you ask them questions during sunday school. They are so adorable.
Feel free to add yours.
How to know if a guy is shy and an introvert.
Its very easy to spot these sweet guys. They will always blush at every single thing you say. Another way to spot them is to monitor their movements. Never will you see a shy guy going out unnecessarily. They are always indoors and only come out with their charming self at night. These people are just so cool. Date one today and you'll be glad you did. I can testify to this. We dated for years and sweet memories still ring in me.
Feeel free to add yours.
NB: is from a lady

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Fr33born(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2016
No 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 are not always true.

Well,
To connect with shy guys like Me, text SHY to 33045. For, Mtn, etisalat and glo user only.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by thowbie7ven(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2016
True!!!...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Adeyeancah(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Shy guys rocks! #Repping cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Ayoemrys(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2016
TEAMSHYGUYS
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by chigoizie7(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2016
OP are u gay?

I am an introvert but I am not shy.

As for smoking? I bet no one in this room smoke (sk) pass me. I drink too. Sometimes I cheat(when in a long distance shìt). I don't like going to church because I hate fake people( all they do in church these days is wash people's brain for money), even though I have time with my God, I love worship song(soul lifting)

Apart from the ones I listed, every other thing
Is true.

Watelse do I do? Hmmmmmmmmmmm??

Ok, if I remember any, I will let u know

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2016
Zceesneh ur a guy right? So this ur post is copy and paste right?
All these shy guys would stop at nothing to get attention. SMH. I can imagine the next thread, "Reasons why girls should make the first move on shy guys" mtschew
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2016
chigoizie7:
OP are u gay?

As for smoking? I bet no one in this room smoke (sk) pass me. I drink too. Sometimes I cheat(when in a long distance shìt). I don't like going to church because I hate fake people( all they do in church these days is wash people's brain for money), even though I have time with my God, I love worship song(soul lifting)

Is true.

it was written by a lady, i only copy and paste
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by chigoizie7(m): 9:20am On Mar 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
a lady wrote that not me, i only copy and paste

Ok, I for say oh
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Zceesneh ur a guy right? So this ur post is copy and paste right?
All these shy guys would stop at nothing to get attention. SMH. I can imagine the next thread, "Reasons why girls should make the first move on shy guys" mtschew
did u read the NB at all
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Speeechless3(f): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2016
hmmm not buying tongue
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by marshborn(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2016
Rubbish!! Wetin concern shyness with drinking and smoking? Whoever wrote this must be a retard.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Daniel2289(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2016
Warning!!! If u must date a shy and introvent guy. U. Urself must be an extrovent. The reason is to avoid a dull relationship.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2016
marshborn:
Rubbish!! Wetin concern shyness with drinking and smoking? Whoever wrote this must be a retard.
ask her oo
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by SkinnyDude(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
i am a very bad shy guy....
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by biz2get(m): 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
chigoizie7:
OP are u gay?

Is true.

better said... agreed! smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Julietcutie(f): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fr33born:
No 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 are not always true.

Well,
To connect with shy guys like Me, text SHY to 33045. For, Mtn, etisalat and glo user only.
Wat of airtel
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Alexander001(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
3 and 6 is not always true for those ones that have gone rogue/wild.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by hakeem4(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Correct
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by agbonkamen(f): 4:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Introverts are difficult people to cope with they are so boring speaking from experience though
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Jadekitana(f): 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
I can't date an introvert undecided they are very boring people.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by gbengadavis(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
that's more reason they are introvert
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
But a similar thread has already been opened undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Really. & she keeps formin 4 me
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
who is begging this one
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Fr33born(m): 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
Wat of airtel
what is Airtel? Is it the name of a shy guy in Nairaland?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 01, 2017
chigoizie7:
OP are u gay?

Is true.

thank God I work for NDLEA.....we have you in our sights
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy by chigoizie7(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2017
Kyri:
thank God I work for NDLEA.....we have you in our sights

I think u should be looking for the dealer instead.

What I need is a rehab, naija govt no get money to fund it, so forget it

(1) (Reply)

Your Fingers Tells Something About U / I Slept With My Bestfriends Boyfriend, Should I Tell Her To Leave Him ? / Hottest Words To Say To Him/her During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.