Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1277021 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Adewale1603:
chai, see finishing. you both are not on the same page. the fact is that any laptop whatsoever is suitable enough for coding processor, ram and speed type don't matter. but some people prefer rugged form type. these HP series and old hp compaqs business laptop are actually strong and rugged and easily mobile, for day to day task and not easily broken than today these modern sleek form factor design laptops
there are many rugged workstations out there.
dv2000 is a very old laptop.
I used that laptop in 2011
even if you want something old there are many 1st,second, 3rd generation i5 and i7 out there that are still cheaper and more rugged and portable.
using a dual core processor as an IT person in 2022?
haaaa no naaa it's a sacrilege.
that laptop (dv2000) are reserve for these start up road side printing press.

personally I love speed and I hate lags. the thought of lags alone gives me headaches.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Adewale1603(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

there are many rugged workstations out there.
dv2000 is a very old laptop.
I used that laptop in 2011
even if you want something old there are many 1st,second, 3rd generation i5 and i7 out there that are still cheaper and more rugged and portable.
using a dual core processor as an IT person in 2022?
haaaa no naaa it's a sacrilege.
that laptop (dv2000) are reserve for these start up road side printing press.

personally I love speed and I hate lags. the thought of lags alone gives me headaches.
all these 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen chipsets are expensive now, if you see their price tag. laptops are generally costly now, even older intel pentium and core 2 duos. what if he has owned and using that dv2000, for very long time and its still working, do you expect him to dump it, cos it outdated, there re people still using far more 2007 make laptop and still working. or what if that's the range he can afford to buy for the meantime
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2022
Adewale1603:
all these 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen chipsets are expensive now, if you see their price tag. laptops are generally costly now, even older intel pentium and core 2 duos. what if he has owned and using that dv2000, for very long time and its still working, do you expect him to dump it, cos it outdated, there re people still using far more 2007 make laptop and still working. or what if that's the range he can afford to buy for the meantime
whatever that rock his boat.

But he can get a 4th gen laptop for 70k or less from ebay if he knows his way.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MomentMan(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please help, anytime I restart my laptop it takes time and later shows this. What could be the cause?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MomentMan(m): 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
This also

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Elvis778(m): 5:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
I just upgraded my PC to Windows 10(from Windows cool, when I open the start menu and try searching for apps, I realize my keyboard doesn't work on the search bar(including Virtual keyboard), even when I open settings and try to search for an option using the search bar, my keyboard doesn't work there too,...but the keyboard works fine in every other package including MSoffice. Please, does anyone know how I can resolve this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeticollins(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
Elvis778:
I just upgraded my PC to Windows 10(from Windows cool, when I open the start menu and try searching for apps, I realize my keyboard doesn't work on the search bar(including Virtual keyboard), even when I open settings and try to search for an option using the search bar, my keyboard doesn't work there too,...but the keyboard works fine in every other package including MSoffice. Please, does anyone know how I can resolve this?
What is the system model and processor
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LoveThemChubby(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2022
I need complete working board for Dell Latitude E6540 8GB Intel Core I7
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by okeyz(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2022
good morning All
please i want to know if its possible to retrieve data from a dead Hard disk drive...my pc hard disk crashed since last year.. before it crashed it showed a blue page and after that refused to reboot again.. and i have very important files in that hard disk drive...can i retrieve those files again in one piece ?....please i need honest answers embarassed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Elvis778(m): 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Efeticollins:

What is the system model and processor
i5 62bit
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yerincomm: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
MomentMan:
Please help, anytime I restart my laptop it takes time and later shows this. What could be the cause?

I can help fix it for a affordable amount call/ Whatsapp: 09163092504

yerincomms
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yerincomm: 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
okeyz:
good morning All
please i want to know if its possible to retrieve data from a dead Hard disk drive...my pc hard disk crashed since last year.. before it crashed it showed a blue page and after that refused to reboot again.. and i have very important files in that hard disk drive...can i retrieve those files again in one piece ?....please i need honest answers embarassed

Call this number +2348117528246 he is your guy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yerincomm: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
I have an HP Probook, the casing finally pulled out after the pins which holds the lid disconnected. Please what would it cost me to fix it, and how do I bring it to your workshop.

Pictures below.

Hello have you fixed this If not do call / Whatsapps me 09163092504
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yerincomm: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
adibo:
Good evening all. I used my laptop last night, I put it on this morning and opened an app, the laptop suddenly went blank and it refused to come back. I have tried several things, but the screen remains blank even though the laptop is on and working. What could be the problem?

I can fix it for you call/ WhatsApp 09163092504
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Efeticollins(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Elvis778:

i5 62bit
the OS u used might be corrupt. reload with a different OS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PlaysNigeria: 2:21am On Apr 14, 2022
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 14, 2022
Quim2:
Hi

Please i have a very strange problem.

Someone convinced me to buy a fairly used laptop, one of a batch from London, none tested. I'm now convinced this was a mistake because although this laptop is seemingly working perfectly there are issues

The biggest two are

1. The power indictor light comes on sometimes when the Charger is plugged but of recent it does not.
2. The PC, a Dell gaming laptop, freezes right on start up

The second issue is the most troubling because you'll have press the power button to turn it off and on over and over again before it picks up. I am so afraid that this oculd lead to a worse problem. Even corrupted operating system.

When i say Frezze I mean when you turn a Dell Laptop on it first show the big Dell logo.. mine freezes there most time. You will have to press the power button to turn it off and on again and hope it picks up. After that it seems ok

I have tried installing different OS on it... windows 10, 8 and 8.1.... same thing.
I'm currently on 8.1

Please what is the problem here and can it be fixed?
So far, i have not got a good answer and i have askedaround and even had it checked twice

It can be fixed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 14, 2022
lizzypro:
I need a replacement keyboard for Elite x2 1012 g1

Have you gotten it now cus it’s available
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Kjlionz:
Greetings guys, please I have an issue with my alienware 15r2 pc, I left it open and charging on my desk, only to return after some minutes to see it like this, could it be a screen issue or flex cable?
NB: The pc never fell down neither was it hit.

According to your story
You will need to change the lcd screen

Then you’re fine

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 14, 2022
ebenezer880:
I need Lenovo e10-30 sceeen

Available sir
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 14, 2022
ojun50:
Helpy laptop is not dis playing
On only showing the screen but the items are not displaying. Help please

The screen is faulty you need a screen replacement. Call or WhatsApp me on 09014567031
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 14, 2022
UbahTheBuilder:
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a good USB microphone that will be quality enough to record YouTube videos with.

I want quality audio sound.

Any suggestions?

It’s available here in computer village
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 14, 2022
micwills007:
Good morning house,In need of HP 250 G1 battery(preferably double cell that can last for 6 or more hrs)...
Call/WhatsApp-08134753967

Have you gotten one yet if not one is available here
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 14, 2022
lavenjcrown:
My laptop HP Intel corei3 is having some keys malfunctions.. Key H,G window key, " key and some others keys.. Please what might be the cause?

You will need to change the entire keyboard

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014556031
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Twenty47:
Good morning house
Please Hp Elitebook 6930p laptop screen is how much?

Have you gotten one yet
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 14, 2022
The5DME:
Please, how much can I get an original battery for HP pavilion 15 notebook?

It. Costs 19k for the original battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 14, 2022
emmynoel999:
Hello.
Pls my Toshiba satellite C600 just suddenly stopped charging.
I've tried my charger on another system and it is working fine.
I've also cleaned the charging port.
What else can I do?

Your charging port is faulty call or WhatsApp me on 09014556031
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 14, 2022
AyobamiOluwole:
Please is there any vendor here that sells this DELL dual cell battery at Computer village, Ikeja?

Yes I’m here

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 14, 2022
TheManOfTheYear:
I have an HP Probook, the casing finally pulled out after the pins which holds the lid disconnected. Please what would it cost me to fix it, and how do I bring it to your workshop.

Pictures below.

It’s fixable

It will cost you 15k

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 14, 2022
RosyIsBlessed:

Where's your location?

My location is computer village ikeja

Be sure to get quality and affordable brand new laptop from our store

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 14, 2022
ricy20:
Please help my laptop has been shutting down which is not normal after charging it doesnt stay up to 30mins sometime that last up to 4hrs

I have original battery here in ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.