Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1277386 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2023
G
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by siralos135: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
I have changed charger twice. It will display plugged but won't charge and then it discharges.
I removed the battery to see if will come up without the battery and it did.
I want to know if it is my battery that's faulty or my charger.

Please help!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Integral501: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Good afternoon fam..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
siralos135:
I have changed charger twice. It will display plugged but won't charge and then it discharges.
I removed the battery to see if will come up without the battery and it did.
I want to know if it is my battery that's faulty or my charger.

Please help!

What's the percentage of the battery?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Integral501:
Good afternoon fam..
I just bought a UK Lenovo x250,but I noticed that the fan never stops working..is this normal with x250 or there is problem with the laptop

Check the bios settings to see if it was set like that.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Integral501: 7:14am On Jan 24, 2023
udemzyudex:

Check the bios settings to see if it was set like that.
I've checked it..I don't know where to look
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Vicboy1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Pls my my hp laptop keyboard and mouse is malfunctioning
Sometimes i will press 9 but the 9 will appear so many times but after sometime it will stop malfunctioning
Sometimes the 9 will type by it self. It only the 9 key that is malfunctioning in my keyboard
The same to my touch mouse , sometimes it will lag or freeze but after sometime it will start working fine again
The malfunctioning first started with my mouse then after like 2 wks my keyboard joined in having issue
I have tried avg anti virus but no virus was detected
The malfunction will start then after some time it will stop withing sometime it will start again
What is de solution to this problem pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
Vicboy1:
Pls my my hp laptop keyboard and mouse is malfunctioning
Sometimes i will press 9 but the 9 will appear so many times but after sometime it will stop malfunctioning
Sometimes the 9 will type by it self. It only the 9 key that is malfunctioning in my keyboard
The same to my touch mouse , sometimes it will lag or freeze but after sometime it will start working fine again
The malfunctioning first started with my mouse then after like 2 wks my keyboard joined in having issue
I have tried avg anti virus but no virus was detected
The malfunction will start then after some time it will stop withing sometime it will start again
What is de solution to this problem pls

Replace the keyboard and everything will be fine, a particular key was bad on your keyboard and it was affecting the functionality of the laptop, making the mouse to malfunction.

What some people don't know is that if the keyboard is faulty, even if it one key that is bad,it can affect the entire laptop functionality.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by stevebond007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
MY DELL PC , works well, but when I plug it to electricity, at least every 30 minutes it turns on a low battery light and goes to sleep.
I then put it on, there after.

What could be the cause?
Battery or Motherboard?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
I can replace the keyboard for you

udemzyudex:

Replace the keyboard and everything will be fine, a particular key was bad on your keyboard and it was affecting the functionality of the laptop, making the mouse to malfunction.

What some people don't know is that if the keyboard is faulty, even if it one key that is bad,it can affect the entire laptop functionality.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:37am On Jan 25, 2023
stevebond007:
MY DELL PC , works well, but when I plug it to electricity, at least every 30 minutes it turns on a low battery light and goes to sleep.
I then put it on, there after.

What could be the cause?
Battery or Motherboard?

Right click on the battery and go to power option, you can adjust the time it goes to sleep on battery or charger there.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by stevebond007(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2023
udemzyudex:

Right click on the battery and go to power option, you can adjust the time it goes to sleep on battery or charger there.

Thanks. I have tried it in the pass. It seems it's a battery problem. It shows battery low, even after charging for hours,then switch off.

Please, how safe is using a laptop without a battery; connected to electricity?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:23am On Jan 25, 2023
stevebond007:

Thanks. I have tried it in the pass. It seems it's a battery problem. It shows battery low, even after charging for hours,then switch off.

Please, how safe is using a laptop without a battery; connected to electricity?

The battery is just for backup

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Badfinga: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
My laptop cursor stops functioning the moment the laptop is connected to a power source. But if the laptop is in contact with my body it works fine.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Change your charger

Badfinga:
My laptop cursor stops functioning the moment the laptop is connected to a power source. But if the laptop is in contact with my body it works fine.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Makschinchin: 8:40am On Jan 26, 2023
I don't know what's wrong with my Toshiba Satellite, the screen keeps going black/very dim. When I start it up, it will be very dim screen (but I can see it if I turn on torchlight into the screen) and after some time, it may come up, sometimes it doesn't come up, I have to switch off and on, press some buttons before the screen light comes up.
It's been like this for months now... Could it be a battery, Ram or screen problem??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mnewton(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Good morning sirs

Please, where can I get Lenovo G505 flex cable?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Screen replacement is needed... you can contact me on 07033185680

Makschinchin:
I don't know what's wrong with my Toshiba Satellite, the screen keeps going black/very dim. When I start it up, it will be very dim screen (but I can see it if I turn on torchlight into the screen) and after some time, it may come up, sometimes it doesn't come up, I have to switch off and on, press some buttons before the screen light comes up.
It's been like this for months now... Could it be a battery, Ram or screen problem??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
Makschinchin:

What's the model of your Toshiba?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Badfinga: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
ebab:
Change your charger

OK. I will get another one, thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordPherule(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2023
FAST BLOCKING

- CashApp (Auto), Cash Mailing, Gadgets & co Packages

- Interac E-Transfer, Zelle, PayPal (FnF only), Payoneer & Dom Funds

- USDT, BTC, ETH, & co Altcoin

Check my signature/bio for contact.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AbuAeesha: 9:24am On Jan 28, 2023
udemzyudex:

good morning chief
what advice would you give to someone who wants to be a computer without prior knowledge of it,but has passion
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
AbuAeesha:

good morning chief
what advice would you give to someone who wants to be a computer without prior knowledge of it,but has passion

Computer what?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AbuAeesha: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
udemzyudex:

Computer what?
sorry, computer technician hardware/software
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by SANYAOLA(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2023
Please my MacBook unibody is not accepting my password and I can't not login
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Harthomade(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2023
How to delete android studio related files on a PC
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Petrobrass: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
How much is 4GB ramstick?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Makschinchin: 12:37am On Feb 01, 2023
udemzyudex:

Satellite C850-19Z
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Smartlight(m): 9:15am On Feb 01, 2023
My laptop started this recently, please what is the cause?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Smartlight:
My laptop started this recently, please what is the cause?

Get ready to ready to replace the HDD.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Smartlight(m): 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
udemzyudex:

Get ready to ready to replace the HDD.
like how much will it cost me?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AutoMoTech(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2023
Pls help.
HP folio Elitebook G1 wont come on.
Caps lock & Num lock blinks three times but the screen doesn't come on.
tested the RAM and SSD, they work. Seems the board is bad.

I need advice pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.