Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1276825 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Confiture: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2023
chuksvoice:

Do a clean installation or if you you don't know how to go about it and you don't want to loose your files you can bring it to my place to get it done. Contact me on 08038294998
Okay, thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Confiture: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2023
udemzyudex:

Do the first step then.
Okay, thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dannnn: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2023
Greetings to y'all.

My PC is giving me problems: HP 240 G7

Whenever am using my PC, Microsoft edge will just come up and starts opening multiple tabs, thereby disrupting my work flow.

Also, I will be working, and the Settings page will just come up.

What could be wrong and how do I fix these issues, please?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dannnn:
Greetings to y'all.

Whenever am using my PC, Microsoft edge will just come up and starts opening multiple tabs, thereby disrupting my work flow.

Boot your system in safe mode and observe if the same issues persist, if it does then your keyboard needs replacing if not then you know it's virus activity, your system needs new OS installation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PattyMike(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2023
Portable PlayStation 1000 with about 22 games on it. PES, Winning Eleven, Mortal Kombat, Adventure games, car race etc. Working perfectly and slightly negotiable please, I bought it brand new.
WhatsApp: ‪+234 814 964 3976‬
Price is 20k slightly negotiable

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dannnn: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
chuksvoice:

Boot your system in safe mode and observe if the same issues persist, if it does then your keyboard needs replacing if not then you know it's virus activity, your system needs new OS installation

Thanks for your response.

After booting the system in safe mode, I noticed the following:
- the screen became dark
- the battery icon, Bluetooth icon, hotspot icon, etc.... didn't display
- my system didn't connect to my phone's hotspot and I couldn't check because the hotspot icon didn't display
- the ms edge didn't pop up as it was doing before, I don't know maybe it's because it was not connected to the internet.

What do advise, please? And whatever the issues might be, kindly give me a cost range for fixing it. I'm based in Port Harcourt.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dannnn:
Greetings to y'all.

Definitely a keyboard issue.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dannnn: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
udemzyudex:

Definitely a keyboard issue.

Keyboard issue? What could have caused it, please?

And how much do you think it will cost me to replace it or can it be fixed?

I appreciate your response..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Attjusty: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2023
Please how can I change my phone and system IP address
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2023
Dannnn:

The keyboard replacement is between 20 to 25k, you can reach me on 08038294998 to get it replaced
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2023
Dannnn:

Thanks for your response.

After booting the system in safe mode, I noticed the following:
- the screen became dark
- the battery icon, Bluetooth icon, hotspot icon, etc.... didn't display
- my system didn't connect to my phone's hotspot and I couldn't check because the hotspot icon didn't display
- the ms edge didn't pop up as it was doing before, I don't know maybe it's because it was not connected to the internet.

What do advise, please? And whatever the issues might be, kindly give me a cost range for fixing it. I'm based in Port Harcourt.
In most cases it is the keyboard that causes such problems, you can reach me to get replacement, although I am based in Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Dannnn:

Yes it can be fixed, it will cost you #15k you can reach me on 08064724259 if you're base in Lagos.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fijiano202(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2023
PattyMike:
Portable PlayStation 1000 with about 22 games on it. PES, Winning Eleven, Mortal Kombat, Adventure games, car race etc. Working perfectly and slightly negotiable please, I bought it brand new.
WhatsApp: ‪+234 814 964 3976‬
Price is 20k slightly negotiable
how long have you being using it….size and how long is the battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PattyMike(m): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
fijiano202:
how long have you being using it….size and how long is the battery

Normal size. It’s a PSP 1000. Battery is about 4-5 hours of constant gaming.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
How much is a 8GB ddrw ram memory for a HP Notebook laptop sold?

Cc: udemzyudex
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

DDR what?

2?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PattyMike(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
How much is Motherboard for MSI GE72 Apache.

It won’t boot. E go dey load and then just stop at a point. Turn off and try again it’s the same thing, was told it’s motherboard. Will it be crazy expensive to fix or make I just sell am as scrap😂😂😂
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Sixfeetbelle: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2023
udemzyudex:

DDR what?

2?

Yes. My laptop has 2 GB ddrw but I want to upgrade it, or add to it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by fatsonm: 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hello, please how can I get a replacement case for my Lenovo B50-10 laptop. The hinges are faulty and no longer closing.

Your contributions would be highly appreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 7:54am On Jul 11, 2023
fatsonm:
Hello, please how can I get a replacement case for my Lenovo B50-10 laptop. The hinges are faulty and no longer closing.

You can contact me to get it fixed, contact me on 08038294998
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2023
PattyMike:

It won’t boot. E go dey load and then just stop at a point. Turn off and try again it’s the same thing, was told it’s motherboard. Will it be crazy expensive to fix or make I just sell am as scrap😂😂😂
Contact me on 08038294998 to find solution to it, it's not as expensive as you think
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

You can contact me, let's chat on 08038294998 to get you the RAM of your spec
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pinkybush: 8:28am On Jul 11, 2023
Please how much is Hp Compaq CQ61 Screen, battery and charger?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Yes. My laptop has 2 GB ddrw but I want to upgrade it, or add to it.

Well there's nothing like DDRW ,if you post the model of your laptop I'll be able to know the type of RAM it uses and if it has more than 1 RAM slot or better still if you're in Lagos you can bring it for me to check and and upgrade it for you.
You can reach me on 08064724259.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Pinkybush:
Please how much is Hp Compaq Screen, battery and charger?

What's the model of your HP compaq? You can reach me on 08064724259 to get it fixed for you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pinkybush: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2023
Pinkybush:
Please how much is Hp Compaq Screen, battery and charger?
Please I need answers to these
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:44am On Jul 11, 2023
fatsonm:

It can be fixed if it's just the hinges,you can send me pictures to check the level of damage on 08064724259 and arrange for possible fix.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pinkybush: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2023
udemzyudex:

What's the model of your HP compaq? You can reach me on 08064724259 to get it fixed for you.
Compaq CQ61
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2023
PattyMike:

grin no sell am as scrap,I go fix am for you.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pinkybush: 8:48am On Jul 11, 2023
Pinkybush:
Please how much is Hp Compaq CQ61 Screen, battery and charger?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Pinkybush:
Compaq CQ61

Budget #30k for everything.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Pinkybush: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2023
udemzyudex:

Budget #30k for everything.
Including fixing? Can you fix it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1196) (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.