Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (1203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1276903 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ithream:
Pls what could be wrong with my laptop. The screen will all of a sudden go berserk as shown in the pic below:

It could be a RAM issue but first of all uninstall the display adapter driver and restart your laptop,you can install it back later.
If problem persist then locate which RAM is causing the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Abimloaded(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ithream:

Is it that the RAM is not properly positioned in the slot? Or is the RAM not good?

Cos I just bought one 8GB RAM to add the 2nd slot which has been empty all this while.

Thanks in anticipation.

Can be anything. Faulty RAM, could just be a case of cleaning the ram Sticks and the ram slots too.

Just check the ram and the slots for proper health.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ithream: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
udemzyudex:

It could be a RAM issue but first of all uninstall the display adapter driver and restart your laptop,you can install it back later.
If problem persist then locate which RAM is causing the issue.

Alright. Thanks a lot.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ithream: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Abimloaded:

Can be anything. Faulty RAM, could just be a case of cleaning the ram Sticks and the ram slots too.

Just check the ram and the slots for proper health.

Alright thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AnonymousMe: 5:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hi please how much does it cost to increase a ram for an old hp laptop
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
AnonymousMe:
Hi please how much does it cost to increase a ram for an old hp laptop

Model of the HP laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Yomzyboy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
My laptop makes the funny loud sound, it would vibrate and vibrate then end with a louder fast vibration(like when a dvd is rolling). It goes on and on like that. I use a elitebook g2 x360
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DRBIO: 1:43am On Aug 01, 2023
I just bought a PC and I need the product key for product id 00331-10000-00001-AA240. Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by TechySlush(m): 7:53am On Aug 01, 2023
i Want to share an informational guide about Mac Link: https://techyslush.com/best-virtual-machine-for-mac/

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yomzyboy:
My laptop makes the funny loud sound, it would vibrate and vibrate then end with a louder fast vibration(like when a dvd is rolling). It goes on and on like that. I use a elitebook g2 x360
You need to take it to a laptop technician to check it. Contact me on 08038294998 if you can bring it to my place at Lagos
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
DRBIO:
I just bought a PC and I need the product key for product id 00331-10000-00001-AA240. Thanks in advance.
Is it Windows 10?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by DRBIO: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2023
chuksvoice:

Is it Windows 10?
Yes sir. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit(10.0 Build 18362)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
DRBIO:
You can buy the product key or take to a laptop software technician to activate it at a cheaper price
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by irririchris(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
This is what I get when I troubleshoot my system, what do I do?

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by obawinner(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
what can i do to my pc, it seems slow. its 8gig ram

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chuksdollar23: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2023
Good morning
I use an acer swift 3, SF314-52.
The power button is currently not working properly, when the charger is connected, it shows the charging indicator.
When it happens to comes on, if i press the power button, the laptop interprets it as long-pressing the keyboard and it goes off.
It happened in june for like 1 day, started working properly, then later in july for about 3 days, started working properly, it has happened again now
Please what's the likely issue? and can it be fixed?

P.S the power button is separate from the keyboard and is also a fingerprint reader

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chuksdollar23:
Good morning
I use an acer swift 3, SF314-52.
The power button is currently not working properly, when the charger is connected, it shows the charging indicator.
When it happens to comes on, if i press the power button, the laptop interprets it as long-pressing the keyboard and it goes off.
It happened in june for like 1 day, started working properly, then later in july for about 3 days, started working properly, it has happened again now
Please what's the likely issue? and can it be fixed?

P.S the power button is separate from the keyboard and is also a fingerprint reader

It could be that the power button is faulty.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ayomikun2820(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hello, i have a dell inspiron that stopped displaying suddenly. Now when I turn it on it just keeps making a 7 dot beeping sound. Anyone capable of solving this?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ayomikun2820:
Hello, i have a dell inspiron that stopped displaying suddenly. Now when I turn it on it just keeps making a 7 dot beeping sound. Anyone capable of solving this?

Reach me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Integral501: 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
hi.. I just got a PC recently a Lenovo. and I put my old HDD into the new PC.
then i played pes to test the cpu. the game hasn't finished when when the screen just turn very dark brown, I could hardly see anything, I was very very scared..new UK used system wey I just buy.
I don't know know what prompted me to return the HDD that came with the system and the screen works fine. Ah. I return my old HDD inside the new PC again it shows the very dark brown I could hardly see anything like the screen was bad..
so I had to put the new HDD back inside the new PC since then.
abeg how I can I fix this, I have many things on the old HDD like many programming Library that I can't just start installing them.
Note: I returned the old HDD to the old PC and it works fine
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Integral501:
hi.. I just got a PC recently a Lenovo. and I put my old HDD into the new PC.
then i played pes to test the cpu. the game hasn't finished when when the screen just turn very dark brown, I could hardly see anything, I was very very scared..new UK used system wey I just buy.
I don't know know what prompted me to return the HDD that came with the system and the screen works fine. Ah. I return my old HDD inside the new PC again it shows the very dark brown I could hardly see anything like the screen was bad..
so I had to put the new HDD back inside the new PC since then.
abeg how I can I fix this, I have many things on the old HDD like many programming Library that I can't just start installing them.
Note: I returned the old HDD to the old PC and it works fine

I can fix it for you if you're in Lagos. You can reach me on 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
obawinner:
what can i do to my pc, it seems slow. its 8gig ram
Your hard drive needs upgrading, reach me on 08038294998 to get it upgraded
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Integral501: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2023
udemzyudex:

I can fix it for you if you're in Lagos. You can reach me on 08064724259

but is it the hard drive
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:10am On Aug 06, 2023
Integral501:

but is it the hard drive

It is not the HDD, check if your laptop caplock light is working fine.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Integral501: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2023
udemzyudex:

It is not the HDD, check if your laptop caplock light is working fine.
it is a Thinkpad it doesn't have caplock light
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IamAbeGroups(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have a HP Folio 9480m which supports SIM card.

When SIM card is inserted this is what I get 👇🏼

Network Name Will Display but No service (I can't connect to internet without service)

Please how can I fix this 🙏

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chuksvoice: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
IamAbeGroups:

Network Name Will Display but No service (I can't connect to internet without service)

Update the drivers

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IGD2(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
DRBIO:

I have original Windows 10 pro key for 15k

And other Microsoft keys

Telegram: I_G_D
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IamAbeGroups(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2023
Okay I'll do the drivers update and revert back with my feedback

chuksvoice:

Update the drivers
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by IamAbeGroups(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2023
Updated all the drivers yet my system is showing No service please any advice or solution to this issue 🙏

IamAbeGroups:

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaido: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2023
The screen of my HP 💻 goes off after booting it up. How can I fix this issue?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ebab(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Yes

Kaido:
The screen of my HP 💻 goes off after booting it up. How can I fix this issue?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) (1204) (1205) (1206) ... (1223) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.