Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1271116 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Orpelin: 12:17am On Jul 03, 2014
Good day here
Pls how can I recover a previous version of a folder on Win 8.
This option is available by default on Win 7, whichh gives user the opportunity to recover former folder content within a set specified date/day.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2014
Chukabiz: Please help..
My Dell Latitude E6410 no longer shows available wifi networks talk more of connecting. I have been connecting without probem .This started just last week.
It says "physical adapter is not installed"

check your wireless switch is on and lilt. Use google to research how to visit device manager and check network adapter and click the plus sign.what can you see i.e wireless adaptor Intel or yellow signs
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bumpad: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2014
Pls help my laptop keyboard are not working
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by landinfo: 11:30am On Jul 03, 2014
I'm planning to get a New Toshiba although i love Dell.....i have less than #65000

Plz Gurus in da house, i have been making some enquires so i need your input cos i intend using it for Sage A/C, Peachtree & Excel:

What is the difference between i3 & dual core....advice me on what to look out for as i go to buy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chukabiz(m): 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
deji2009:

check your wireless switch is on and lilt. Use google to research how to visit device manager and check network adapter and click the plus sign.what can you see i.e wireless adaptor Intel or yellow signs

the wireless switch is On. When i clicked network adapters, this is what i saw : Intel(R)82577LM Gigabit Network Connection
Intel(R)centrino Advanced
Microsoft virtual wifi Miniport Adapter
Microsoft virtual wifi Miniport Adapter #2
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chukabiz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Intel PROset is Managing my Wifi. Sometimes it connects and after some minutes, it disconnect. Sometimes it will just display "physical adapter is not installed" and it wont show available networks until i connect Ralink wifi antenna.

Please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by skillsbaba(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
Please need urgent Help..
I bought my Pc from konga.com and its just 2month old, i have been having this constant issue with it. It displays YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEED TO RESTART then it count 5-100 then reload. What could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by felibrain: 1:39am On Jul 04, 2014
Hello guys.
My friend was charging his laptop and it suddenly went off. He took it to a repair shop and they said the power IC got burnt and it needs to be replaced. We have searched for the power IC everywhere around but can't find it so I feel someone here can help us especially those close to computer village.
Here are details of the laptop.

Name : Speedstar.
Model : starnote 700i.

We are ready to pay any reasonable amount for it if found.
Thanks.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 3:43am On Jul 04, 2014
cristen: Please need urgent Help..
I bought my Pc from konga.com and its just 2month old, i have been having this constant issue with it. It displays YOUR PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEED TO RESTART then it count 5-100 then reload. What could be the problem?
Hi,
Black screen could easily be an
issue with graphics card driver,
however, other driver corruption
can also cause blue screen issue.
I would suggest you to follow
these methods and check if it
helps.
Method 1:
If the automatic repair fails,
perform system restore to
previous working date.
a. Boot from the Windows 8
DVD.
b. Once you get the welcome
screen of installation with the
option “Install now”
c. Click on Repair your
computer
d. On the next page click on
Advanced Options
e. Select System Restore and
check you can start the
computer.
Method 2:
If that does not help, you may
try to boot into Safe Mode from
Windows Recovery Environment.
You need to enter this command
in Command Prompt from
Windows Recovery Environment.
Bcdedit /set {bootmgr}
displaybootmenu yes
http://support.microsoft.com/
kb/2809468/en-us
If you are able to boot into Safe
Mode, then try to disable
graphics card driver from Device
Manager. Restart the computer
and check if you are able to
boot normally.
Method 3:
If that does not help, then try
rebuilding BCD and check the
issue.
a. Boot from the Windows 8
DVD.
b. Once you get the welcome
screen of installation with the
option “Install now”
c. Click on Repair your
computer.
d. Click on Troubleshoot and
then select Advanced Options.
e. Click on Command prompt
and type the following
commands and press Enter after
each command:
Bootrec /fixmbr
Bootrec /fixboot
Bootrec /rebuildbcd
Now, check if you are able to
boot.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 04, 2014
felibrain: Hello guys.
My friend was charging his laptop and it suddenly went off. He took it to a repair shop and they said the power IC got burnt and it needs to be replaced. We have searched for the power IC everywhere around but can't find it so I feel someone here can help us especially those close to computer village.
Here are details of the laptop.

Name : Speedstar.
Model : starnote 700i.

We are ready to pay any reasonable amount for it if found.
Thanks.
Visit their site ---> Source

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by wincompute(m): 4:21am On Jul 04, 2014
pls how do i configure a visafone modem with tp-link router
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ikbtn: 4:24am On Jul 04, 2014
Pls I'm deeply in need of hp pavilion dv6-3040us screen, mine got broken and I've tried many screens but it's not compatible except it's from a dv6-3040us laptop, any one who has it or knows any screen dat would be compatible wit it shld Pls let me know, thanks ND God bless.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2014
Chukabiz:

the wireless switch is On. When i clicked network adapters, this is what i saw : Intel(R)82577LM Gigabit Network Connection
Intel(R)centrino Advanced
Microsoft virtual wifi Miniport Adapter
Microsoft virtual wifi Miniport Adapter #2

visit the laptop manufacturer website and download a wireless driver.

first of all make sure your wireless switch is on and lilt please
follow previous instruction.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2014
cristen: Please need urgent Help..

you mean windows has encountered a problem and need to restart
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2014
Orpelin: Good day here
Pls how can I recover a previous version of a folder on Win 8.
This option is available by default on Win 7, whichh gives user the opportunity to recover former folder content within a set specified date/day.

try the first option
of recovering your
files or folders using
recuva. google the software and remember to specify
where to save the file after the software recover it.
And please read the instructions, just take your time.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2014
Slim Fizel: Hello PPle,I do av a laptop that when it boots to desktop,it trips off immediately and restarts immediately,as long as the laptop is on it can do it a million times...Pls how can i troubleshoot this case

restart and keep pressing f8
select disable automatic restart on system
failure. it would restart and write down the blue error message
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2014
ikbtn: Pls I'm deeply in need of hp pavilion dv6-3040us screen, mine got broken and I've tried many screens but it's not compatible except it's from a dv6-3040us laptop, any one who has it or knows any screen dat would be compatible wit it shld Pls let me know, thanks ND God bless.
where is your location ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ikbtn: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2014
Tolzeal: where is your locating ?
Owerri, but we can still make a deal doesn't matter where u are, u got any?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2014
ikbtn: Pls I'm deeply in need of hp pavilion dv6-3040us screen, mine got broken and I've tried many screens but it's not compatible except it's from a dv6-3040us laptop, any one who has it or knows any screen dat would be compatible wit it shld Pls let me know, thanks ND God bless.
While don't you order it online if you can't find it in Nigeria? I read Alibaba accept payment from Nigeria though. So check it up in their online store.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2014
gurus...............
plz how do you use IDM to download large torrent files?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
Guyz .. There is 0ne laptop that a fwend br0uqht to me.the screen gat problem.. It wil b0ot after s0metyms or wen 0perating it ,it wl chanqe to this bel0w .. Me am based with s0ftware issues!!

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2014
Donsammi: Guyz .. There is 0ne laptop that a fwend br0uqht to me.the screen gat problem.. It wil b0ot after s0metyms or wen 0perating it ,it wl chanqe to this bel0w .. Me am based with s0ftware issues!!

connect it to a monitor and see what happens. do you know how to ?
if not google it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 2mNaira: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2014
If a dell laptop says could not load TPM , and stops booting, What is the problen, what is the solution.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
mnairaland: If a dell laptop says could not load TPM , and stops booting, What is the problen, what is the solution.
https://neosmart.net/forums/showthread.php?t=743
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsammi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
deji2009:

connect it to a monitor and see what happens. do you know how to ?
if not google it.
OK
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2014
deji2009:

you mean windows has encountered a problem and need to restart
yes plz help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Marcus2(m): 5:17am On Jul 05, 2014
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Marcus2(m): 5:17am On Jul 05, 2014
Please does anyone know how I can install .net framework 3.5 in offline mode on my pc,cos I need it to install bb desktop manager.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 7:22am On Jul 05, 2014
Marc-us:
Please does anyone know how I can install .net framework 3.5 in offline mode on my pc,cos I need it to install bb desktop manager.
do a google search it will te you to the microsoft site

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.