Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1268165 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
tekel:
please i bought a hp laptop from jumia but i was surprised 2 see my so called new laptop 2 b secured with a password. av been making complains 4 over 2weeks now but no positive response.. please i need somebody 2 help me on how 2 format it so i can start managing it since it has been lying stagnant in its carton 4 so long. my whastapp.. 07064717101
what version of windows is on it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
kingsley989:
Hello house. I'm trying to install a bluetooth driver for acer Aspire E1-771 previouusly running win 7 ultimate, now running win 8.1 Enterprise. I downloaded a driver from Realtek and each time I try installing it gives me a msg "re is an unauthorised bluetooth driver present, disable and press ok" I've disable and uninstalled the generic driver so many times but if I scan for hardware changes or try installing again it reappers. What should I do to fix this? Thanks
you can check the program list in the control panel for the unwanted driver software. if absent, then try to check the device manager to uninstall the bluetooth driver. All of them. did you uninstall with administrator permission?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2015
kingsley989:

Please you guys should please answer me.
windows 8.1 is the latest versions of the windows os. it's later than Windows 8 pro.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
kingsley989:
Hello house. I'm trying to install a bluetooth driver for acer Aspire E1-771 previouusly running win 7 ultimate, now running win 8.1 Enterprise. I downloaded a driver from Realtek and each time I try installing it gives me a msg "re is an unauthorised bluetooth driver present, disable and press ok" I've disable and uninstalled the generic driver so many times but if I scan for hardware changes or try installing again it reappers. What should I do to fix this? Thanks
go here for your bluetooth specific driver http://www.driverscape.com/manufacturers/acer/laptops-desktops/aspire-e1-771/92451
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingsley989(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2015
bigt2:
windows 8.1 is the latest versions of the windows os. it's later than Windows 8 pro.
Sorry, what I was asking was the difference between the Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition. Do you have an idea.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bigt2(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2015
kingsley989:

Sorry, what I was asking was the difference between the Professional Edition and Enterprise Edition. Do you have an idea.
http://blogs.technet.com/b/keithmayer/archive/2013/02/04/windows-8-pro-vs-enterprise-what-s-the-difference.aspx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingsley989(m): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2015
bigt2:
http://blogs.technet.com/b/keithmayer/archive/2013/02/04/windows-8-pro-vs-enterprise-what-s-the-difference.aspx
I've read this so many times. I was expecting something like a practical example and explanation from someone who have used both editions. I've asked some computer dealers around my hood, but many have no clue of what differentiates one from the other and how those other features the enterprise version have. " They just tell me they are the same. Thanks for your contribution bro. I appreciate.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tekel(m): 7:43am On Apr 02, 2015
bigt2:
what version of windows is on it

windows 8
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2015
kingsley989:

I've read this so many times. I was expecting something like a practical example and explanation from someone who have used both editions. I've asked some computer dealers around my hood, but many have no clue of what differentiates one from the other and how those other features the enterprise version have. " They just tell me they are the same. Thanks for your contribution bro. I appreciate.

If I may ask Bro. Why do you have so much interest in knowing ??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2015
tekel:
please i bought a hp laptop from jumia but i was surprised 2 see my so called new laptop 2 b secured with a password. av been making complains 4 over 2weeks now but no positive response.. please i need somebody 2 help me on how 2 format it so i can start managing it since it has been lying stagnant in its carton 4 so long. my whastapp.. 07064717101

Check My signature for Contact.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingsley989(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2015
Tolzeal:

Lol bro. I'm running win 8 Pro and I want to update to win 8.1 Pro form windows store which is 3.62GB. My bro is running 8.1 Enterprise whc am considering installing the win 8.1 Enterprise instead of doing the update. And I check the two editions to see the difference, the only diffe I found in the control panel was the inclusion of WINDOWS TO GO. Other features whc where listed on the enterprise version where missing, unless they are special feature to be unlocked seperately. I hv decided to update to win 8.1 via windows store, so I wldnt loose my drivers.

If I may ask Bro. Why do you have so much interest in knowing ??
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingsley989(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2015
If I may ask Bro. Why do you have so much interest in knowing ??[/quote]
Lol bro. I'm running win 8 Pro and I want to update to win 8.1 Pro form windows store which is 3.62GB. My bro is running 8.1 Enterprise whc am considering installing the win 8.1 Enterprise instead of doing the update. And I check the two editions to see the difference, the only diffe I found in the control panel was the inclusion of WINDOWS TO GO. Other features whc where listed on the enterprise version where missing, unless they are special feature to be unlocked seperately. I hv decided to update to win 8.1 via windows store, so I wldnt loose my drivers.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by MAIZAMANI(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2015
Please how can I change the language on my system from Chinese to English . It runs on window 7.And it's a lenovo e530
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by AdorableJosh(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
My laptop doesn't charge when it is on but charges when it is switched off. What could be the problem?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Crespodinho(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
Hello big Bro's Pls I got this Dell laptop from my dad abroad, and its asking for unlocking code. Dell Latitude e7440...... e112606. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2015
Crespodinho:
Hello big Bro's Pls I got this Dell laptop from my dad abroad, and its asking for unlocking code. Dell Latitude e7440...... e112606. Thanks in anticipation
is it bios? Or or windows?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Bhella5(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
HP scanjet G2710 for sale.
Condition: New
Price: 12k
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Donsteffi: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2015
Sorry please,I kindly need the help with my REVIT..it worked perfectly well until when it crashed and started asking for license even after cracking it..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
Bhella5:
HP scanjet G2710 for sale.
Condition: New
Price: 12k
post your message here instead

https://www.nairaland.com/computer-ads
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Crespodinho(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2015
zyzxx:
is it bios? Or or windows?
Bios
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2015
Crespodinho:
Bios
it hardware bro
If u av an Engrn let him loose for U?

Or where do u base?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by seangy4konji: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Bro...good morning...The setup+crack is asking for a password.
bigt2:
you can take your computer to a cyber cafe or better still, fine the .net framework, and download with your bb.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by peleson: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Godbest(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
please help me oh, i dont know what to do
I use HP620 500gb, 4gb ram etc
just of recent my laptop start misbehaving, acting strange and this is very frustrating,
1. it refuse to shutdown even when i try shutting it down, it take eternity to shutdown i have use all the anti-virus i know eg Microsoft security essential etc
2. any time i use it, it get hot, sometime very hot, i dont know if it coolant is still working
3. it inbuilt mouse have stop working
4. it usb port that works like horse before, now select device
please what exactly is wrong
can someone help me out
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
Godbest:
please help me oh, i dont know what to do
I use HP620 500gb, 4gb ram etc
just of recent my laptop start misbehaving, acting strange and this is very frustrating,
1. it refuse to shutdown even when i try shutting it down, it take eternity to shutdown i have use all the anti-virus i know eg Microsoft security essential etc
2. any time i use it, it get hot, sometime very hot, i dont know if it coolant is still working
3. it inbuilt mouse have stop working
4. it usb port that works like horse before, now select device
please what exactly is wrong
can someone help me out
it is window 8 or 7?, pls feel d cooling spot if d fan is working,

Dat what I can give as an advice to u

Put if u are an Engrn ?
Service it

Where do u base?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Crespodinho(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2015
zyzxx:
it hardware bro
If u av an Engrn let him loose for U?

Or where do u base?
Ogun State, what will d engr do to it? Plus ion av an engr
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Godbest(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
yes i just feel the cooling spot the fan is not working, No sound and viration noticed

yes it is window 7

i base in Lagos

zyzxx:
it is window 8 or 7?, pls feel d cooling spot if d fan is working,

Dat what I can give as an advice to u

Put if u are an Engrn ?
Service it

Where do u base?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by TK16(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2015
My Windows 8 pc just refusd to boot to homescreen, after the windows8 logo it shows automatic repair and will show black screen with an arrow. Pls guys I don d mad 4 here
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mosthustleboi: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
Any laptop for sale? Specifications: HP, 4 or 2gig ram, 320 hard disc, probably has HDMI port. Here is my number 07065426778.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PhynoYayo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
How can i make vlc my default player
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hisholar2(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
mosthustleboi:
Any laptop for sale? Specifications: HP, 4 or 2gig ram, 320 hard disc, probably has HDMI port. Here is my number 07065426778.
watsapp or call dis no. 08145178781 or 08162917557, i av hp 255,2gig ram,500hdd wif long last ba3, its just 9-10 months old still very clean.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
TK16:
My Windows 8 pc just refusd to boot to homescreen, after the windows8 logo it shows automatic repair and will show black screen with an arrow. Pls guys I don d mad 4 here

Please follow http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/how-do-i-fix-a-boot-startup-problem

Read the section about f8 don't think it would work, it worth a try.

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.