Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1331711 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (1233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adamix(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
download windows 7 loader by diaz
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by June24th: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
onegig:
Run an HDD diagonistics at startup..
Hello sir, I just got this laptop as second hand few days ago but it developed a screen fault. I turned it
on, I heard the welcome sound but the screen is blank (except u look deep into it, u might see a bit of
what's in it).. I asked the seller and he told me it's a RAM problem, he told me to clean the RAM nd
place it back that it's going to work fine, this I did but to no avail as nothing is still showing just the
power lights...
Pls, wats ur opinion on this
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hurlar2014(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
adamix:
download windows 7 loader by diaz
pls give me the link
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
It's a problem with the backlight lamp or the inverter. Take it to a PC technician for repair.

June24th:

Hello sir, I just got this laptop as second hand few days ago but it developed a screen fault. I turned it
on, I heard the welcome sound but the screen is blank (except u look deep into it, u might see a bit of
what's in it).. I asked the seller and he told me it's a RAM problem, he told me to clean the RAM nd
place it back that it's going to work fine, this I did but to no avail as nothing is still showing just the
power lights...
Pls, wats ur opinion on this

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shawlxAk(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Nothing will happen to your personal files.

ayusco85:

Thanks. But wen I finish the repair, hope nothing will happen to my documents, music and movies in d system?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kaysalas:

help me ooooOOO!
Your house is not properly earthed. Also, you may be touching those points while barefooted. Touching those items while barefooted in a ceramic tiled room is also known to cause this same effect.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by johncreek: 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
Good evening house.
Pls how do I unlock haier wm200 modem?
Thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
Please someone should help me solve this my pc problem: I bought a brand new laptop whose model is HP g001nia with Processor AMD A4-6210 APU WITH RADEON R3 GRAPHICS and it came preinstalled with freedos, the tech guys from the shop I got it installed windows 8 in it but the problem that I'm having is that my graphics card(display adapter) shows MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER instead of AMD RADEON R3 GRAPHICS and I believe that as a result of this I can't adjust the screen brightness and It can't power hd games and powerfull apps eg bluestack
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by hurlar2014(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
hurlar2014:
pls give me the link
pls ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by June24th: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
shawlxAk:

It's a problem with the backlight lamp or the inverter. Take it to a PC technician for repair.

Thanks pal

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
onegig:
Your house is not properly earthed. Also, you may be touching those points while barefooted. Touching those items while barefooted in a ceramic tiled room is also known to cause this same effect.
Nice one there onegig, is it a general thing with laptops? As I hrdly hear of such. Is there an interim measure to solving this issue? As I just moved to a new place(stayin with some1 for now), and it will amount to gross misplacement of priority going to tell landlord that his house is not well EARTHED.(I nor wan come house one evening see my load outsidee O!)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tim1256(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2015
skydancer:
Just post any problems you are having with your pc here. The more software related, the better. smiley

If you're having virus, worms or any other malware problems. Try scanning your PC with RoboSAM first.

Edit:
Sometimes, I may reply to your post but the spam bot will hide it, if it happens that others here cannot solve your problem, you can contact me by mail at relaxtuners at gmail dot com.

Good Luck

Mac users, go here: https://www.nairaland.com/830548/post-imac-macbook-macbook-pro
Ubuntu Linux users: https://www.nairaland.com/11508/ubuntu-linux
Good morning op, I have and use a HP mini with 320 Gb hard disk and 1 Gb RAM. The boot time is terribly longer than normal (almost 30 minutes). I use Microsoft Essential Anti virus which is up to date. What could cause this and the possible solution. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mj245: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Any hp 630 board for sale contact me 08021007955
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Lexusgs430: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
hurlar2014:
pls ooooooooooooooooooo

Simple Google and download Daz activator 2.2.2
Disable antivirus and any malware watch, prior to activation.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
tim1256:

Good morning op, I have and use a HP mini with 320 Gb hard disk and 1 Gb RAM. The boot time is terribly longer than normal (almost 30 minutes). I use Microsoft Essential Anti virus which is up to date. What could cause this and the possible solution. Thanks in anticipation

The maximum requirement for a mini is 2GB for windows starter and 4GB for windows 7 and 8/8.1.
Therefore, I would search for adetwin or onegig on this forum and ask for memory upgrade.

Secondly, use google to find out how to edit the boot section on msconfig and set from 30 to 3 seconds.
I would advice you apply, ok, restart the system and put a tick on do not show this message again.

Moreover, use google to find out if your boot order/sequence is set to boot from hard drive.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ecobidi:
Please someone should help me solve this my pc problem: I bought a brand new laptop whose model is HP g001nia with Processor AMD A4-6210 APU WITH RADEON R3 GRAPHICS and it came preinstalled with freedos, the tech guys from the shop I got it installed windows 8 in it but the problem that I'm having is that my graphics card(display adapter) shows MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER instead of AMD RADEON R3 GRAPHICS and I believe that as a result of this I can't adjust the screen brightness and It can't power hd games and powerfull apps eg bluestack

Google the laptop make and model number and select the operating

system type, i.e. find your laptop make and model number and select the

correct operating system such as Windows 8 or 8.1

Check the display driver and compare the drivers to the graphics card
details section in device manager. I would advice you use google to find out how
to access the device manager. Moreover, I would ensure the laptop meets the requirements
to play games. Always check the games website for hardware comparisons.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by 30card(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2015
please am having some issues with my laptop. whenever i install microsoft office every other app in the system now open through microsoft office. until i decide to uninstall it.
what possible solution can be carried out?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justi4jesu(f): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2015
30card:
please am having some issues with my laptop. whenever i install microsoft office every other app in the system now open through microsoft office. until i decide to uninstall it.
what possible solution can be carried out?

I'm afraid you have file association problems. follow these steps below

1. Try and open the Registry Editor (click Windows + R, type regedit, hit enter).
2. Navigate to this registry branch: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.lnk
3. Find the sub key called User Choice and delete it.
4. Close Registry Editor.
5. Then Reboot and see if changes occurred else you need to download original defaults registry files
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odizeey(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2015
pls how much can I get my HP 2000 screen fixed
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2015
odizeey:
pls how much can I get my HP 2000 screen fixed

Budget 12500 minus workmanship ... Your location lets see how we can come over to help fix
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by haryomikun(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Help!!! My HP 250 computer doesn't browse anymore. I don't know what went wrong with it. It just stopped browsing with my etisalat modem. If I plug the modem, it doesn't even show the asterisk it shows when there are networks in the area on windows 8 until I troubleshoot. Even then, the HSPA network only appears for sometime, shows about 5. something Kbps and changes back to WCDMA.
I think the problem started bout 3 weeks ago when a friend connected his blackberry to my laptop to use as a mobile hotspot. Then he set his bb to be my mobile broadband. I wasn't aware when he was doing any of this though
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kaysalas:

Nice one there onegig, is it a general thing with laptops? As I hrdly hear of such. Is there an interim measure to solving this issue? As I just moved to a new place(stayin with some1 for now), and it will amount to gross misplacement of priority going to tell landlord that his house is not well EARTHED.(I nor wan come house one evening see my load outsidee O!)

Don't talk you hear. Just wait till thunder strikes one day and damages all electrical equipment you own. cheesy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
haryomikun:
Help!!! My HP 250 computer doesn't browse anymore. I don't know what went wrong with it. It just stopped browsing with my etisalat modem. If I plug the modem, it doesn't even show the asterisk it shows when there are networks in the area on windows 8 until I troubleshoot. Even then, the HSPA network only appears for sometime, shows about 5. something Kbps and changes back to WCDMA.
I think the problem started bout 3 weeks ago when a friend connected his blackberry to my laptop to use as a mobile hotspot. Then he set his bb to be my mobile broadband. I wasn't aware when he was doing any of this though

click start and type system restore. Select system restore and Choose a restore point before the blackberry installation. You would see it listed. Follow the process till the end. Allow it to restart. Should work
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by obisite: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Do anyone know someone reliable t computer village, who fixes computer...?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kaysalas(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
obisite:
Do anyone know someone reliable t computer village, who fixes computer...?
onegig is your man Bro! na trusted Guy.
@onegig, please i will like my system restored back to the 64-bit it was before, how do we meet up? lost your number. kindly call me up. better still send your number to my handle @ yahoo don come.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Kaysalas:

onegig is your man Bro! na trusted Guy.
@onegig, please i will like my system restored back to the 64-bit it was before, how do we meet up? lost your number. kindly call me up. better still send your number to my handle @ yahoo don come.

my number is always on that thread. Just check my profile. But text messages only.

How are you doing? Long time.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by odizeey(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2015
adetwin:

Budget 12500 minus workmanship ... Your location lets see how we can come over to help fix
benin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sodiquisty(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Pls hlp me o. As i power my dell inspiron N5430 on,its wrote sumtin on the screen and then off. Since then am unable to power it on .hlp me pls
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
good day gurus in the house.. my HP 2000 laptop started showing something like a black dot on spot of the screen days later it started expanding.. it looks as if when something punctures the screen.. but am very sure nothing of such has ever happen since the laptop is always with me. as time goes on a few more of this black spots came on and expanded a little bit but few weeks later it starter reducing until it was gone completely and my screen is void of black spot but recently I discovered that my laptop screen display DO FLUCTUATE UP AND DOWN.. at times just for a few minutes then stops.. other times the display fluctuates so fast I can even see what am doing on the system until I restart it.. so am asking if the screen needs to be changed and how much will it cost me./... hp2000. 4G.ram. speed 1.60
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
Enyogbe:
good day gurus in the house.. my HP 2000 laptop started showing something like a black dot on spot of the screen days later it started expanding.. it looks as if when something punctures the screen.. but am very sure nothing of such has ever happen since the laptop is always with me. as time goes on a few more of this black spots came on and expanded a little bit but few weeks later it starter reducing until it was gone completely and my screen is void of black spot but recently I discovered that my laptop screen display DO FLUCTUATE UP AND DOWN.. at times just for a few minutes then stops.. other times the display fluctuates so fast I can even see what am doing on the system until I restart it.. so am asking if the screen needs to be changed and how much will it cost me./... hp2000. 4G.ram. speed 1.60
with what u just explian , screen don't shake it d flex

and it better engr check it if it repairable or u change it coz sometimes it do coz d flex to burn
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
sodiquisty:
Pls hlp me o. As i power my dell inspiron N5430 on,its wrote sumtin on the screen and then off. Since then am unable to power it on .hlp me pls
did water pour on it?

what was the last thing you did on it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sodiquisty(m): 7:31am On Jul 27, 2015
zyzxx:
did water pour on it?

what was the last thing you did on it?
nope. I watched movie on it dat ws d last tin i use it 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (1233) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.