Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (599) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1268040 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2015
zyzxx:
with what u just explian , screen don't shake it d flex

and it better engr check it if it repairable or u change it coz sometimes it do coz d flex to burn

I see you bro.
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 7:57am On Jul 27, 2015
obisite:
Do anyone know someone reliable t computer village, who fixes computer...?

Onegig or adetwin.
Ibadan Axis zyzxx.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by papi22(m): 8:03am On Jul 27, 2015
Laptop charging not pass 55%
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2015
papi22:
Laptop charging not pass 55%

Google battery memory effect
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2015
Tolzeal:

I see you bro.
Good morning
gud morning sir

how u dey sir?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2015
sodiquisty:
nope. I watched movie on it dat ws d last tin i use it 4
av u try to discharge it?

like remove the batery and scrath b3 connector?
or on it withouth the b3.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Millionjeff: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
my HP530 is dancing with the touch-pad and whenever i click on one file,it goes to another file and open that one. Initially, i thought it was the touch-pad is that bad,i went to buy external mouse but the problem till remain.So what can i do to solve this problem.This problem is affecting my work.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justi4jesu(f): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Millionjeff:
my HP530 is dancing with the touch-pad and whenever i click on one file,it goes to another file and open that one. Initially, i told it was the touch-pad is that bad,i went buy external mouse but the problem till remain.So what can i do to solve the problem.This problem is affecting my work.

Get an Anti-virus.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Millionjeff: 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
There is anti-virus. I have avast,is being updated whenever am online.pls help.

justi4jesu:

Get an Anti-virus.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Elegantdiva: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
can i imstall antivurus without formatting my laptop.? Any implication aftetward? i noticed touch pad issue and d icons shakes (dancing) each time i click on an item
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2015
Millionjeff:
There is anti-virus. I have avast,is being updated whenever am online.pls help.

well honestly avast is nonsense so i advice u try somtin else...also change ur charger and c if it has any effect
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by speed99: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
hello gurus, my Hp 255 G3 won't charge and won't power on. I have tried removing battery and plugging, but still, won't power on. plz help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
speed99:
hello gurus, my Hp 255 G3 won't charge and won't power on. I have tried removing battery and plugging, but still, won't power on. plz help

Dear Speed99,

Connect the charger to the laptop
And wiggling the charger from left to
Right, up and down and vice versa. While
Doing that keep an eye on the laptop LED
Can you see any blinking lights whilst wiggling the charger.

Regardless of the outcome, search for adetwin or onegig on this
Forum and ask any one of them to carryout further diagnostics
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by haryomikun(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
onegig:

click start and type system restore. Select system restore and Choose a restore point before the blackberry installation. You would see it listed. Follow the process till the end. Allow it to restart. Should work
Thanks a lot bro. It worked. You are the best. God bless you mahn
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
How do I boot an OS dvd from an external dvd rom?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
Millionjeff:
my HP530 is dancing with the touch-pad and whenever i click on one file,it goes to another file and open that one. Initially, i thought it was the touch-pad is that bad,i went to buy external mouse but the problem till remain.So what can i do to solve this problem.This problem is affecting my work.

Kindly back up your data, uninstall the anti virus and please try using another charger with your laptop after trying all this steps pls get back to us for further explanation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
purplekayc:
How do I boot an OS dvd from an external dvd rom?

What's the brand of your laptop ? Hit the F9 or F12 to load boot options then you see the external DVD drive .. If it does not show go straight to bios by pressing the F2 to locate the BOOT OPTIONS please from here let's know the outcome
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oneitalia: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2015
Hello Gurus in the house.. I am having some issue with my laptop HP G60.. The screen is always flickers when i'm browsing on mozilla Firefox but it doesn't do that on Chrome browser.. Please, I would like to know what to do to stop it. Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2015
adetwin:

What's the brand of your laptop ? Hit the F9 or F12 to load boot options then you see the external DVD drive .. If it does not show go straight to bios by pressing the F2 to locate the BOOT OPTIONS please from here let's know the outcome
boot options only shows the internal hd,@bios these are the boot sequence diskette,internal hdd,usb storage device,cd/dvd/cd/dvd rw drive,onboard NIC
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by justi4jesu(f): 5:52am On Jul 28, 2015
oneitalia:
Hello Gurus in the house.. I am having some issue with my laptop HP G60.. The screen is always flickers when i'm browsing on mozilla Firefox but it doesn't do that on Chrome browser.. Please, I would like to know what to do to stop it. Thanks.

Run your Anti-Virus to scan your system and also Use CCleaner to Clean the System.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ossiken(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2015
pls my mouse is freezing on my system. tried to replace it with another still its still. freezing what can I do?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Tolzeal(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2015
oneitalia:

Do mozilla clean Installation .

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by youngin(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Please does anybodyt here know how to fix a system that is displaying "connection is taking too long", and when it latere connects it is "limited"
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Kaysalas:

help me ooooOOO!

Change your laptop adaptor, I have had a friend laptop which was shocking, but when we bought another adaptor the shock stopped
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ndanaku(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
please,i have compaq mini CQ10-688NR that was showing bootmgr not found.I formatted the laptop and it was working fine.but i notice if i leave it for some hrs or days and trying to ON back it will not start up untill i power it on and off for sometime.My question is can hardisk cause this and pls wht is the solution
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
purplekayc:
boot options only shows the internal hd,@bios these are the boot sequence diskette,internal hdd,usb storage device,cd/dvd/cd/dvd rw drive,onboard NIC

Now enable USB storage device in the boot sequence ... Pls what's the model number of your laptop?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
ndanaku:
please,i have compaq mini CQ10-688NR that was showing bootmgr not found.I formatted the laptop and it was working fine.but i notice if i leave it for some hrs or days and trying to ON back it will not start up untill i power it on and off for sometime.My question is can hardisk cause this and pls wht is the solution

Hmmm the hard disk can and can not, but try removing the ram clean it & fix it back and lets know the condition after that
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
adetwin:

Now enable USB storage device in the boot sequence ... Pls what's the model number of your laptop?
dell inspiron
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
youngin:
Please does anybodyt here know how to fix a system that is displaying "connection is taking too long", and when it latere connects it is "limited"

Yes we can ! Your location let's see if we can send an engineer to help fix it up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ndanaku(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
adetwin:

Hmmm the hard disk can and can not, but try removing the ram clean it & fix it back and lets know the condition after that
done dat still the same.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Millionjeff: 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thanks.I will do just that.

adetwin:

Kindly back up your data, uninstall the anti virus and please try using another charger with your laptop after trying all this steps pls get back to us for further explanation
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bamigboye27: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2015
pls I urgently need help. I went to repair the hinges of my pavilion g6 laptop yesterday. before taking it for repair the sound system was was working but now I CNT play music unless I use an ear piece which was not so. I don't know if d engineer has tempered with it or there is anoda problem plsss I need help urgently so that I will knw wot to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.