Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1285658 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by benedictjohn(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
To the gurus here, pls help me out!! I refreshed my window 8 laptop, den all of a sudden I started seeing dis...

Cc.Lexusgs430. ib4real95

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VITALYSTA(m): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
4ross:
(MTN BIS IS ON PC AND MOBIL BACK AND BETTER!)
things needed
* BetaMint software
*javaruntime to lunch BetaMint software
*last mtn bb10 subcribtion code to subcribe as followed below
New subscription code to get your BetaMint working with MTN Blackberry Subscription PLEASE NOTE: Other settings remain the same, although you may need to cancel your old bis subscription before subscribing to this, do that by sending "EXPIRE" to 21600 (for does who have bis before.)
NEW CODE BELOW:
1 DAY Subscription: text "BBLITED" to 21600 OR dial *216*7# , Costs #70
1 DAY Subscription: text "BBMIDID" to 21600 OR dial *216*4*1# , Costs #100
1 MONTH Subscription: text "BBLITEM" to 21600 OR dial *216*3*3#, Costs #1,000
Daily plans are highly recommended if you use a fairly large amount of data per day.

Download the latest BetaMint software. Link (BetaMint v1.9.1): http://www.tweakwarevpn.net/downloads/betamint_v1.9.1.zip
Download and install JRE 1.7 (Java Run Time) 32bit (i.e if you don't already have this or a higher version installed).
*** You MUST download 32bit java even if your PC is 64bit else BetaMint will not open. ***
Link (JRE 32bit): http://filehippo.com/download_jre_32/

Download and install OpenVPN (32bit or 64bit depending on your OS arch) (i.e if you don't already have this installed).
Link (Openvpn 32bit): http://swupdate.openvpn.org/community/releases/openvpn-install-2.3.6-I601-i686.exe
Link (Openvpn 64bit): http://swupdate.openvpn.org/community/releases/openvpn-install-2.3.6-I601-x86_64.exe

Extract BetaMint to your desktop or any directory of your choosing.
Launch BetaMint and fill in your account details.
(To register for an account visit http://www.tweakwarevpn.net/?action=register)
On the BetaMint interface, tick the "connect" box beside the "OpenVPN Window" if you want to use the VPN connection.
Subscribe to any MTN BlackBerry subscription mentioned above.
Configure and Connect your MTN Modem.
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
username: web
password:web
Connect BetaMint and wait for it to get connected.
If you chose to use the VPN by ticking the appropriate check box then BetaMint will automatically establish a VPN connection.
Once this is done, you can now configure your browsers
Now you should be able to browse and download.
pleas note the BetaMint software will not connect till you upgrade your account to premium.
to upgrade your account call 08110267649
i also sell PM at best rate
How long would this last Sir?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
benedictjohn:
To the gurus here, pls help me out!! I refreshed my window 8 laptop, den all of a sudden I started seeing dis...

Cc.Lexusgs430. ib4real95

just wait it out, probably installing the updated file.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
onegig:

12k for a new one.

it could just be the module, why not check that first. This is a horizontal panel that controls your display display usually found under the screen.

Please, let a laptop technician check this.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 12:09am On Aug 13, 2015
abdulo4real:
pls how would i know if the mother board is damaged because the system still have power and light on.... it is not blinking as it is still d same as at when it was working well.... is just that the screen is just blank...... would you please elaborate more as to what course the problem......

may i know if the laptop lights up at all? if not, you may need to take it to a laptop technician for heating, this means in a couple of months you will experience the same thing again so i suggest you gear up to buy another laptop soon.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 12:11am On Aug 13, 2015
ndanaku:
Pls my hp mini laptop,1gb ram nd 250dd is slow while booting.pls can I do

You have probably given the poor system more load than it can carry. Mini laptops are basically nebooks for just surfing the net not to be loaded with heavy files. I suggest you increase the RAM and uninstall some apps slowing it down.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 12:14am On Aug 13, 2015
Nastydude:
Good morning. Thanks for creating such a wonderful thread. I did a system overhaul some time ago and just about last month or so,I started seeing 'windows not genuine' . What must I do to stop this from showing up on my screen?

simply use a windows activator.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 12:19am On Aug 13, 2015
deji2009:

If you can use youtube Or google to find out how you can remove and reinsert the ram. Then try powering on, if no joy try the ATX reset again. If no joy look for adetwin or onegig on this forum for hardware repairs

from the start up button type "connect to a projector", 4 options will come out, select duplicate screen, or move the file you want to be seen the screen with your mouse pad to the project like your laptop is an extension of the screen. Hope this helps.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by roselynbas(f): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2015
bissy93:
someone should please help me here

i thought the VGA card is on-board or is it different on Acer systems? please, someone should educate me.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 13, 2015
bechi2:

My vga driver is up to date, and the problem still persists.
well just hope d vga on d motherboard isn't getting faulty..
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 13, 2015
Please house I need help. My HP laptop can detect the witeless hotspot from my BlackBerry Z10 but it can not connect so that data can be shared. However, the wireless network in cafe connect with successfully.
I don't know why the system detect the hotspot but cannot connect to my BlackBerry.
Please, any guide to the solution?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by benedictjohn(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2015
roselynbas:

just wait it out, probably installing the updated file.
it Hooks there!! It gets to 10 percent and stops
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by onegig(m): 9:02am On Aug 13, 2015
roselynbas:

it could just be the module, why not check that first. This is a horizontal panel that controls your display display usually found under the screen.

Please, let a laptop technician check this.

And when did led screens used in newer systems like the hp2000 start having modules?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VITALYSTA(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
benedictjohn:
it Hooks there!! It gets to 10 percent and stops
Y don't you reformat the pc?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VITALYSTA(m): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2015
E360dg:
Please house I need help. My HP laptop can detect the witeless hotspot from my BlackBerry Z10 but it can not connect so that data can be shared. However, the wireless network in cafe connect with successfully.
I don't know why the system detect the hotspot but cannot connect to my BlackBerry.
Please, any guide to the solution?
U will have to input ur password. And don't forget to turn on ur data on ur phone, else ur pc will never browse.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by benedictjohn(m): 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
VITALYSTA:

Y don't you reformat the pc?
pls how am I gonna go about formating it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VITALYSTA(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
benedictjohn:
U will have to buy windows OS( costs not more that #300) from computer shop. If u don't know how to do it, u bera find an engineer b4 u damage ur computer beyond repair.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thanks bro, I did all that but yet, it still can't connect. Do I have alternative means to be able to use this data from BlackBerry phone in my pc?

VITALYSTA:

U will have to input ur password. And don't forget to turn on ur data on ur phone, else ur pc will never browse.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by olumidev(m): 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
most of drivers has been deleted after upgrading to Windows 10 and I don't know what to do again after several attemo. pls help with it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by benedictjohn(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
VITALYSTA:

U will have to buy windows OS( costs not more that #300) from computer shop. If u don't know how to do it, u bera find an engineer b4 u damage ur computer beyond repair.
Tnx. I appreciate
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VITALYSTA(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
E360dg:
Thanks bro, I did all that but yet, it still can't connect. Do I have alternative means to be able to use this data from BlackBerry phone in my pc?

Try changing ur password.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bedfordng(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
benedictjohn:
get a windows cd, either windows 7, 8. Follow the processs to install it but when it gets to where you are asked the pertition to install it on, make sure to note your hard disk pertition for installing os.don't make mistake from that aspect else you might damage the system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Daddi: 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2015
bedfordng:
get a windows cd, either windows 7, 8. Follow the processs to install it but when it gets to where you are asked the pertition to install it on, make sure to note your hard disk pertition for installing os.don't make mistake from that aspect else you might damage the system.
pls I've this problem, my HP Compaq 6715b fell down 3days ago and has not been able to open properly. after accepting password it'll display message with heading 'explorer.exe - application error' the body of the message says 'the instruction at 0x74D6A30C. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c' . What could cause this and its solution pleas? Thanks all
cc:
adetwin, onegig, roselynbas and others help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 7:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Daddi:
pls I've this problem, my HP Compaq 6715b fell down 3days ago and has not been able to open properly. after accepting password it'll display message with heading 'explorer.exe - application error' the body of the message says 'the instruction at 0x74D6A30C. the required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009c' . What could cause this and its solution pleas? Thanks all
your hardisk is faulty pls backup ur valuable document as soon as possible
it can correct itself later on or stop working either of d two
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Daddi: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
zyzxx:
your hardisk is faulty pls backup ur valuable document as soon as possible
it can correct itself later on or stop working either of d two
OK, how can I back up, when its not showing anything on the screen/desktop ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by zyzxx(m): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
Daddi:
OK, how can I back up, when its not showing anything on the screen/desktop ?
u can slave it to another computer thru an external connector
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Daddi: 7:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
zyzxx:
u can slave it to another computer thru an external connector
ok, thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Elegantdiva: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pls help me My laptop got stucked nd hung dis eveing. The cursor wouldnt move at all. Infact i was able to off it by its removing the ba3 . At first, The loging off took almost 50mins to off. Pls help a sister
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Precious80: 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
Pls I need help.
Someone wants to sell a laptop to me and its 90k.
This is the detail of what he sent to me.

Brand new Hp 15 notebook pc
Processor :AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon(TM) HD graphics 1.00GHz
RAM 4GB
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Edition ; windows 8.1 with Bing

pls its the price ok or too expensive and how good is it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by benedictjohn(m): 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
bedfordng:
i really appreciate ur response... tnx alot
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rick9(m): 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
A friend told me that his laptop run on 3 OS ( Windows , Ubuntu and Linux ) is it true if yes how can I make my laptop to run on those 3 OS.

Another question how can I divide my hard drive I want a (C) and (F) so that I can be using the (F) for backup I heard its done but don't know how.

My laptop specs

SAMSUNG

OS - Windows 8 x64 bit

RAM - 4GB

ROM - 500GB

Processor - Intel Celeron

CPU - 1.5Ghz

And how can I install windows 10
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Rick9(m): 12:01am On Aug 14, 2015
Precious80:
Pls I need help. Someone wants to sell a laptop to me and its 90k. This is the detail of what he sent to me.
Brand new Hp 15 notebook pc Processor :AMD E1-2100 APU with Radeon(TM) HD graphics 1.00GHz RAM 4GB 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition ; windows 8.1 with Bing
pls its the price ok or too expensive and how good is it
too expensive jor. 1Ghz by the way is the Memory even up to 500GB ROM ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (1224) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.