Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1273816 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 10:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
kov624665:

This evening. I've not used it for 2 days but I made sure its fully charged. As I tried to work with it dis night, I discovered the touch-pad is not clicking. Thanx in antic...
have you tried restarting it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kov624665(m): 11:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
kov624665:

This evening. I've not used it for 2 days but I made sure its fully charged. As I tried to work with it dis night, I discovered the touch-pad is not clicking. Thanx in antic...
It now works. Was doing trial/error on the keyboard it now works but unfortunately I don't know the keys that were responsible. Thanks bro!
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
gingger:

Pls how much does it cost to change the flex of a laptop, my laptop screen will just go white after initially showing the dell logo, the screen has been somehow fluctuating, Pls help
Cc:sotall

I wouldn't know, sorry.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pxjosh(m): 8:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
Experts in the house please help me out with this: I want to install and play pes 2016 on my system and I'm getting this error The program can't start because XINPUT1_3.dll is missing. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem

Meanwhile I have one directx9 folder which I copied from someone.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kilvic(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
My laptop makes beeping sound when coming on after being off for sometime, but when I off it and switch it on immediately it doesn't make d sound, don't know what is the problem, pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:47am On Mar 12, 2017
Kilvic:
My laptop makes beeping sound when coming on after being off for sometime, but when I off it and switch it on immediately it doesn't make d sound, don't know what is the problem, pls help

Are sure ur keyboard is OK
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by mcdokwe(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
kov624665:

Just discovered dis night another prob wit my PC. The touch pad moves the cursor on the screen but it doesn't click. What should I do? Pls reply ASAP!
install synaptics driver.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kov624665(m): 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
mcdokwe:
install synaptics driver.
What will that do for me, when I can't make a click? cheesy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Luvlydevin(m): 5:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kilvic:
your keyboard is bad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pavy(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls somebody help me out. My windows has refused to launch normally. I tried windows repair, still no luck. Finally I got a new windows software with the aim of at least re-installing...I got to the part where I have to create a partition and it tells me that the hard disk drivers are missing, hence it cannot access my hard disk.

I don't have the hard disk driver, pls what can I do to solve this problem...your help is much appreciated.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kilvic(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Luvlydevin:
your keyboard is bad
one of the keys removed and i fixed it back myself..put it is still shaking well
what sud i do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kilvic(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
pavy:
Pls somebody help me out. My windows has refused to launch normally. I tried windows repair, still no luck. Finally I got a new windows software with the aim of at least re-installing...I got to the part where I have to create a partition and it tells me that the hard disk drivers are missing, hence it cannot access my hard disk.

I don't have the hard disk driver, pls what can I do to solve this problem...your help is much appreciated.
do a full system flash is all fails
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
pavy:

I think ur HDD as faulty
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pavy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
Kilvic:
do a full system flash is all fails
Thanks. How do I go about it?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by pavy(m): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
horllamy:

I think ur HDD as faulty

I tot as much, can it be fixed?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Luvlydevin(m): 3:28am On Mar 13, 2017
pavy:

is it a new system or have it been formated before
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Luvlydevin(m): 3:31am On Mar 13, 2017
Kilvic:

one of the keys removed and i fixed it back myself..put it is still shaking well
what sud i do
please come again I did not understand what you said
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2017
pavy:

I tot as much, can it be fixed?
You have to change the HDD
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by isidollarboy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello my people, i have a laptop, dual core, 4gb ram and i intend upgrading the RAM to 8gb, should I just buy 8gb RAM and plug it in or is there any other technical work i need to do? will the increment enhance the fastness of the computer. Thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oluwafemi1993: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Please I need help with wifi connection on my hp .Anytime I login in with the password and username,it indicates "connected" even if I use hotspots but as soon as I enter any other url with which I want to browse, it will not connect or connect for a while,then disconnect.
I don't know what could be responsible for it.
Please help because I need this for my project
I use windows 10
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Move2(m): 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
hi.I use a HP laptop,amd processor,windows8.
after starting, it works for a minute or two,then freezes and doesn't work again.someone said it was d screen,so I connected it to a monitor.same problem remained. what could be wrong? i have tried to use it in safe mode but still hanging.thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PatEinstEin(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Good evening. Please when I'm working with my laptop, after a while it shows the screen below with varrying info on the last line. Please how do I fix it?
The problem started not long ago when I was watching a movie with VLC, the mouse pointer disappeared and the screen was misbehaving.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by airsaylongcon: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
isidollarboy:
Hello my people, i have a laptop, dual core, 4gb ram and i intend upgrading the RAM to 8gb, should I just buy 8gb RAM and plug it in or is there any other technical work i need to do? will the increment enhance the fastness of the computer. Thanks in advance

If what you have is two 2GB modules then just get two 4GB modules otherwise get a single 4GB module
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
PatEinstEin:
Good evening. Please when I'm working with my laptop, after a while it shows the screen below with varrying info on the last line. Please how do I fix it?
The problem started not long ago when I was watching a movie with VLC, the mouse pointer disappeared and the screen was misbehaving.

Probably find a repair disc to repair or backup and format it once

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Move2:
after starting, it works for a minute or two,then freezes and doesn't work again.someone said it was d screen,so I connected it to a monitor.same problem remained. what could be wrong? i have tried to use it in safe mode but still hanging.thanks

Try to change ur harddisk first.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PatEinstEin(m): 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
horllamy:

Probably find a repair disc to repair or backup and format it once
Ok, thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Move2(m): 7:35am On Mar 16, 2017
horllamy:

Try to change ur harddisk first.

I ran an extensive hard disk test.it came up with no errors or problems.could it still be the HDD?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2017
Move2:
Well the freezing can be caused by many things from a faulty RAM, failing hard drive , Corrupt operating system, or even a bad keyboard. I will advise you see a technician who will troubleshoot it and tell you where the problem is coming from. If you are in Lagos and you need someone to help you , whatsapp or call 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oluwafemi1993: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
oluwafemi1993:
Please I need help with wifi connection on my hp .Anytime I login in with the password and username,it indicates "connected" even if I use hotspots but as soon as I enter any other url with which I want to browse, it will not connect or connect for a while,then disconnect.
I don't know what could be responsible for it.
Please help because I need this for my project
I use windows 10
can someone please help this guy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
oluwafemi1993:

can someone please help this guy

What's is the make and model of your laptop ?

Had you been authorised to connect to the network, i.e. is your own network ?

Are you connecting via your mobile phone ?

Do you have an internet dongle ?

What make is your mobile phone or wireless equipment ?

Where do you live, i.e. the area you live ?
It may be a signal issue, try to visit the
internet provider website and search for the signal
strength in your area.

NB: I've taken the time out to typed in full sentences,
please do the same to answer the above questions.
I dont have the time to work out short hand writings.
Please type in full sentences.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by oluwafemi1993: 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
deji2009:

What's is the make and model of your laptop ?

Had you been authorised to connect to the network, i.e. is your own network ?

Are you connecting via your mobile phone ?

Do you have an internet dongle ?

What make is your mobile phone or wireless equipment ?

Where do you live, i.e. the area you live ?
It may be a signal issue, try to visit the
internet provider website and search for the signal
strength in your area.

NB: I've taken the time out to typed in full sentences,
please do the same to answer the above questions.
I dont have the time to work out short hand writings.
Please type in full sentences.
the maker is HP and model is 15-ac115nia

I stay on oau campus and we use a Wlan connection known as intecu
Everyone conect easily with this except me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1223) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.