Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263638 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Trinity33(m): 2:32am On Dec 17, 2017
udemzyudex:

Yes, get an external hard drive casing.
thanks boss, can I connect the hard drive with samsung tab 4 10.1?... tnks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:30am On Dec 17, 2017
Trinity33:

thanks boss, can I connect the hard drive with samsung tab 4 10.1?... tnks

You will also need an otg cable.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by promizbob(m): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2017
my Touchpad is giving me some issues I just woke up on trying to use my PC and I found out that the when I double tap on it,it dose not work and the left key on the pad is not also working only the right
Pls Wat can I do
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2017
promizbob:
my Touchpad is giving me some issues I just woke up on trying to use my PC and I found out that the when I double tap on it,it dose not work and the left key on the pad is not also working only the right
Pls Wat can I do

Restore default settings and see.

If you're using HP, shut down and power it on again, immediately keep pressing f10, when u get to bios setup click on f9, then f10 to save settings.
For Dell or any other brand click f2.

Your laptop will restart, then try and see if it will work, before that hope you didn't install or update drivers?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Trinity33(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2017
udemzyudex:

You will also need an otg cable.
tnks bro, so with otg cable am gud to go, dat simple?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Trinity33:

tnks bro, so with otg cable am gud to go, dat simple?
Yea, u just have to get the one with the right connector.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holythug(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello house
Well done for the good work in here, I need your help...I own a Dell inspiron 15....tried switching it on yesterday & it comes on but the screen doesn't display, all it does is make a 3 beep sounds at intervals. Kindly help with solutions to rectify this....thanks in advance
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ndachee: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good evening guys, I have HP mini 110-3604ei was upgrade to window OS, recently I mistakely flash BIOS which is lower version than the current version and since then d pc is not displaying but its will power on, the fan spin and d light on d keyboard blinks. please any one know how to recover/restore it back should help me abeg��� whatsapp number 08162075591. I appreciate.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ndachee: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
Good evening guys, I have HP mini 110-3604ei was upgrade to window 10 OS, recently I mistakely flash BIOS which is lower version than the current version and since then d pc is not displaying but its will power on, the fan spin and d light on d keyboard blinks. please any one know how to recover/restore it back should help me abeg��� whatsapp number 08162075591. I appreciate.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:01am On Dec 18, 2017
holythug:
Hello house
Well done for the good work in here, I need your help...I own a Dell inspiron 15....tried switching it on yesterday & it comes on but the screen doesn't display, all it does is make a 3 beep sounds at intervals. Kindly help with solutions to rectify this....thanks in advance
Remove the Battery and charger. Press and hold the Power switch for 30 seconds. Plug the charger and try switching it on. Lemme know of your results
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2017
ndachee:
Good evening guys, I have HP mini 110-3604ei was upgrade to window 10 OS, recently I mistakely flash BIOS which is lower version than the current version and since then d pc is not displaying but its will power on, the fan spin and d light on d keyboard blinks. please any one know how to recover/restore it back should help me abeg��� whatsapp number 08162075591. I appreciate.

Too bad you corrupted the bios already. The most viable solution is replacing the bios. If you are in Lagos, call or whatsapp me on 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by shegzy2009: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2017
@ sotall, pls anytime I tried watching a video via my VLC media player, it's usually in silent mode, it will be playing but there will be no sound. I have checked whether it's muted, but nothing of such. Pls help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
shegzy2009:
@ sotall, pls anytime I tried watching a video via my VLC media player, it's usually in silent mode, it will be playing but there will be no sound. I have checked whether it's muted, but nothing of such. Pls help.
Is it only when you use VLC media player that it is muted

Try using windows media player and observe if it is same thing

Also check if your system's sound is working at all.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holythug(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Didnt work

sotall:
Remove the Battery and charger. Press and hold the Power switch for 30 seconds. Plug the charger and try switching it on. Lemme know of your results
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
holythug:
Didnt work

see a technician. If you are in Lagos and need someone to check it for you, whatsapp or call 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by holythug(m): 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Many thanks
sotall:
see a technician. If you are in Lagos and need someone to check it for you, whatsapp or call 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by BunbleBee: 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello house.Recently,My PC started showing the below alert at startup:

[i]"PRIMARY (INTERNAL) BATTERY (601)
HP Battery Alert
The system has detected the storage capacity of the battery stated below to be very low. For optimal performance, this battery may need to be replaced."[\i]

it normally last 2.5hrs when not charging but now it last less than 15mins.

please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Chasdonblizz: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Good evening everyone. Please who knows where I can buy original external hard disk here in PH? 250GB to be precise.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Galaxyroyp(m): 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2017
Please come to my aid.

Yesterday I was eating on PC and unfortunately the stew spilled (on the keyboard).

Immediately I sucked part of the stew on top of the keyboard keys; facet of it sank inside the keyboard. Then it started malfunctioning (the keyboard) so I shut the system.

I removed the keyboard and found traces of the stew beneath the keys. I used spirit to clean it and dry it under the sun for about 4 hours. Still the keyboard don't function properly.

What can I do? My laptop model is Dell Latitude E6500.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
BunbleBee:
Hello house.Recently,My PC started showing the below alert at startup:

[i]"PRIMARY (INTERNAL) BATTERY (601)
HP Battery Alert
The system has detected the storage capacity of the battery stated below to be very low. For optimal performance, this battery may need to be replaced."[\i]

it normally last 2.5hrs when not charging but now it last less than 15mins.

please help

Replace your ba3 it is bad.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2017
Galaxyroyp:
Please come to my aid.

Yesterday I was eating on PC and unfortunately the stew spilled (on the keyboard).

Immediately I sucked part of the stew on top of the keyboard keys; facet of it sank inside the keyboard. Then it started malfunctioning (the keyboard) so I shut the system.

I removed the keyboard and found traces of the stew beneath the keys. I used spirit to clean it and dry it under the sun for about 4 hours. Still the keyboard don't function properly.

What can I do? My laptop model is Dell Latitude E6500.

Thanks in anticipation.

You will need to replace the keyboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Galaxyroyp(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
udemzyudex:

You will need to replace the keyboard.

How much; do you sell?

Thanks for your quick answer.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Galaxyroyp:

How much; do you sell?
Thanks for your quick answer.
If you're in lagos, WhatsApp or call 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
holythug:
Hello house

It's a mobo issue troubleshooting, since it still power on but doesn't display, and gives u the 3 sound beeps, locate the ram slot at the back,if you're using 2 ram stick, remove one and power it on, still same? Remove the other one and insert the one u remove. Power it on and see.

Same issue?
WhatsApp or call 08064724259 if you're in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by OjoMadiba: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2017
I need hp envy x360 15 hinges and backcover, one of my hinge is bad.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2017
OjoMadiba:
I can help you get it if you are in Lagos. 08164685979
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by ammyluv2002(f): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Guys, please help me oooooh! My PC is acting funny since yesterday

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by kingsheriff: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
I forgot my password how I can do it
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
OjoMadiba:

I can help you fix it if you're in lagos, WhatsApp or call 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
ammyluv2002:

You need to reload the operating system.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
kingsheriff:
I forgot my password how I can do it

I can help you fix it if you're in lagos, WhatsApp or call 08064724259
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purityval(m): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
ammyluv2002:

I think some part of the OS file has been corrupted and you need to reload it. If you have the OS disc or the os file in a flash drive, reload it.

You can also run system recovery from the advanced options.

You can also repair the OS through the cmd (command prompt)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.