Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,757 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263522 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2018
harryshevy:
good morning
I use HP 6735s Wen I on d Laptop d power light on but will not boot only d caplock and d CD room light will be blinking, I changed dramatically processor and it's works for awhile now do problems return
Pls wat can I do

Check the ram /processor again.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2018
solomonbrown64:
Good morning....my laptop has been crashing for a while but i have learnt to live with it but two days ago, it crashed and after restarting, it froze and the screen became distorted with vertical lines on it. I pulled down the power button and switched on the system but same thing happened again with some of the keypads blinking. I have reseated the memory a number of times with little changes. I read somewhere that those blinking key lines are signs for ram issues. What could be wrong? It's a dell inspiron 1520.

The one of the ram stick might be the culprit, just test one by one.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by solomonbrown64: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2018
udemzyudex:

The one of the ram stick might be the culprit, just test one by one.

i don't know how to do that Sir and do you know the price of a 2gig ram stick? Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
solomonbrown64:

i don't know how to do that Sir and do you know the price of a 2gig ram stick? Thanks.

If you're in lagos WhatsApp or call with the number on my signature.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by silvoice(m): 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
my dell latiitude laptop has refused to charge, bought a new battery and a new charger, yet the same storry, what should i do. somebody said something about the BOIS, whatever that means, i don't know. pls help.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 6:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
silvoice:
my dell latiitude laptop has refused to charge, bought a new battery and a new charger, yet the same storry, what should i do. somebody said something about the BOIS, whatever that means, i don't know. pls help.

What does it indicate on desktop? Plug in charging or plug in not charging?

If you're in lagos, I can help you check and fix it, fault will definitely be from motherboard.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by rapheal5(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
I need a neat laptop Hp 4g ram corei3 for 45k and Hp 4g ram corei5 for 60k call my number 080 240 366 62
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by edumama(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2018
Hello, everyone good day to you all, my name is Israel, am a computer scientist. I find this forum very educative in terms of computer problem solving, that why i feel like sharing my experience with you all, however, you can also benefit with me by visiting the site. Read 24 Ways To maintain Your Computer/laptop. (Watch to learn now)
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ekeseges(f): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls I need to repair my computer screen. It is a HP mini.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ekeseges:
Pls I need to repair my computer screen. It is a HP mini.

Call or whatsapp if you are in lagos 08139462401
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by freezyprinzy(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2018
Somebody please and need help with this

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
freezyprinzy:
Somebody please and need help with this

Just get activator software
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by freezyprinzy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
horllamy:

Just get activator software
where will I get it bro
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Seylad2009(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by chigirlangel: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Please help,my laptop won't turn on at all
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sotall(m): 9:26am On Jan 21, 2018
chigirlangel:
Please help,my laptop won't turn on at all
What is the brand and model of the laptop?
Did you notice any issue with the laptop before it went dead?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by blazer2018: 2:02am On Jan 22, 2018
Pls I am using a Dell Inspiron 3537 laptop....6 months ago, i suddenly discovered that my DvD Drive icon disappeared without trace and all my efforts to get it to reappear has proved abortive.
Now
- the DVD tray no longer opens
- it doesn't even respond again when pressed (no blinking light)

Even downloaded different videos from youtube but no luck.

Note: the DVD drive was working fine b4 this occurred, pls help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2018
blazer2018:
Pls I am using a Dell Inspiron 3537 laptop....6 months ago, i suddenly discovered that my DvD Drive icon disappeared without trace and all my efforts to get it to reappear has proved abortive.
Now
- the DVD tray no longer opens
- it doesn't even respond again when pressed (no blinking light)

Even downloaded different videos from youtube but no luck.

Note: the DVD drive was working fine b4 this occurred, pls help

Try to replace it first
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2018
freezyprinzy:
where will I get it bro

If you are in Lagos you can get it in computer village or I can help you to fix it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bulakos25(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2018
Please help me. my desktop computer fail to boot and when i want to install a new windows using installation disk it fail to boot and displays blue screen error.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by blazer2018: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
horllamy:

Try to replace it first

Alright thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tall2ce(m): 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
The battery of PC shuts down at 30% please help. It does it without any warning. Being using the system for 4 years now.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by horllamy(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
tall2ce:
The battery of PC shuts down at 30% please help. It does it without any warning. Being using the system for 4 years now.

Consider replacing the battery
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by boss01: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Pls my laptop shutdown randomly. Some time it won't boot, it will just be at repairing system for hours.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by udemzyudex(m): 2:26am On Jan 23, 2018
boss01:
Pls my laptop shutdown randomly. Some time it won't boot, it will just be at repairing system for hours.

The reason why it is repairing system for hours, is because it shutdown randomly, this process might damage the hdd.

You need to fix what's making it shut down randomly, in other to stop it.
I can help you fix it if you're in lagos, you can contact me with the number on my signature.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sammyola261(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Please roomie I need to unlock my modem ZTE MF730
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Digitron: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Good day all

My lenovo x201 has suddenly sop charging, anytime i plug in the charger, i will see "charger plugged in but not charging". please what could be wrong
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by CaptainJune: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
I need your help guys. I have a dell laptop which always displays that it has connected to a device via wifi but the problem is it does not go further than that. I mean after a connection is established and I try to surf the net on my pc using my phone's data it doesn't load. Nothing loads. Again, the dell pc may display that a wireless connection has been established between pc and phone but a wireless transfer cannot be carried out. I am thinking of formatting the laptop but I am not fully certain if it will achieve the intended result. So I decided to ask if anyone has an expert opinion to share on this issue.

Apart from that, does anyone have any idea how much a flex device costs and how to identify an original one from a fake one? TIA
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Brownhypo: 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2018
please i can't delete a particular file in my pc.

i always get this response "The action can not be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program"

but i dint open any other file. please help
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LemuelIrabor: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hey there, gizmo experts!
smiley

The said laptop is a Toshiba product, with Windows 7 installed, and has been used for over 2 years.
However, a few days ago, when it was turned on, it refused to boot.
Instead this message popped up on the screen;

" Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem:

1. Insert your windows installation disc and restart your computer.
2. Choose your language settings, and then click "Next."
3. Click "Repair your computer."

If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer manufacturer for assistance.

File: \Windows\system32\drivers\aswbunivx.sys

Info: Windows failed to load because a critical system driver is missing or corrupt. "

I want to know;
-Is it necessary to re-install Windows 7 as instructed?
Or,
-Is this a bug or a computer virus problem?

Kindly advice me. The computer contains a lot of important and irreplacable files.

(1) (2) (3) ... (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) ... (1222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.