Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,163 members, 7,838,977 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix (15984 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by SUBWAY101(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Deatheater:

So you can't appreciate that good gesture na to look for where them type waste land

So you see nothing wrong in his comment, a typical Ibo man is a born hypocrite. You have no shame bro.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by eleojo23: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

It is not but Anambra has the capacity to be a country of it's own. Niger Delta Youths were sent to Anambra because the state has great human and capital resources.
OK. It's clear now.
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by chumaster(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
eleojo23:
I never knew Anambra was part of Niger delta.
Or is it because river Niger passed through the state? grin
Anambra is an oil producing state

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by wristbangle: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
The only governor I respect in SS/SE region cool

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by DGudman(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
grin
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Maser: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Please my Brothers from Anambra, your chest-beating each time there's good news from your state is descending to a disgraceful proportion. Try and be humble for once and stop being childish by blowing your trumpet to high heavens. Why not let others notice your progress and say great things about you rather than your brashness and infantile boastfulness. Some of you even put down people from fellow Igbo states on nairaland just so you can feel good about yourselves. Is that how you are going to run your so-called Biafra?

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by yang(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Oba lil Wayne the lagoon coward spotted

Sod off

Maser:
Please my Brothers from Anambra, your chest-beating each time there's good news from your state is descending to a disgraceful proportion. Try and be humble for once and stop being childish by blowing your trumpet to high heavens. Why not let others notice your progress and say great things about you rather than your brashness and infantile boastfulness. Some of you even put down people from fellow Igbo states on nairaland just so you can feel good about yourselves. Is that how you are going to run your so-called Biafra?

8 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by obaino860: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maser:

Igbo hater spotted,,,,sorry u too dry....E make sense

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Eluwilussit(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheBiafran:
did i read NIGER DELTA? i thought the SS and SE are not one?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ANAMBRA is on another level though
we must continue
little by little, we will bond properly and kaboooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm
anyanwu ututu ebilie!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are too much. The day SS & SE unite, will be the day Nigeria will sit up. I want to see that happen. Then unite the entire south. Then the entire country. A dream. But it is possible. grin
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by bayinq25(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Deatheater:

So you can't appreciate that good gesture na to look for where them type waste land
you're a waste of space!
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by stmezico(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
kayfra:

If they are one. Why will he treat them like a separate class?

who is treating who like a separate class? ??
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by stmezico(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maser:
Those that act as enemies of progress see themselves in the pit of dungeons. ....wise up

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by 9ja4show: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Una wan force ss join una? No way

I know someone will come and say I am Yoruba" I am not" the truth is that its not only the yorubas that hate your greedy ways

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
bayinq25:
you're a waste of space!
I am sorry but I don't talk to [b]WASTE LANDER[\b]
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by 9ja4show: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
stmezico:

Those that act as enemies of progress see themselves in the pit of dungeons. ....wise up

Shut up he is right; you people are too cunning

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by bayinq25(m): 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Deatheater:

I am sorry but I don't talk to [b]WASTE LANDER[\b]
Like you just did?stay away from drugs
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by 9ja4show: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You are too much. The day SS & SE unite, will be the day Nigeria will sit up. I want to see that happen. Then unite the entire south. Then the entire country. A dream. But it is possible. grin

You be ewu, it will not happen

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by tonychristopher: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
State government has expressed satisfaction over the ongoing Presidential Amnesty Program at Innoson Kiara Academy.

Governor Willie Obiano stated this at the Commissioning of Education for Employment (E4E) Program for Niger Delta Youths at the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company Nnewi.

The Program is a youth empowerment and industry support initiative in partnership with IVM, the federal and State government, aimed at equipping the Niger Delta Youths with several entrepreneurship skills such as vehicle body works, mechanic, air conditioner repairs, among others

Speaking on the occasion, Governor Obiano applauded the initiative saying that it is the best way to internalize the Niger Delta youths by equipping them with requisite skills for gainful employment.

Represented by his Deputy, Dr Nkem Okeke, the Governor called on more people, especially industrialists in different sectors, to replicate what Innoson is doing.

The Special Adviser the President and the Coordinator of the Program, Rtd Brigadier General Paul Boroh, stressed that the program which had been on course since 2009 seeks to ensure that the youths start something on their own, thereby leaving the stipend regime, pointing out that with the program in place, alot more armed youths are laying down their arms to join.

Brigadier General Boroh who disclosed that it is the first time they are training people on assembling cars anywhere in Nigeria, noted that three thousand, five hundred and eighty three thousand youths have been successfully empowered, and that one thousand and forty are currently in the program, all geared towards pursing further peace and infrastructural development of the Niger Delta region.

Earlier, the Chief Executive Officer of the Innoson Kiara Academy, Mr Endi Ezengwa said that the program which is under the Ministry of Education's SEPIP program has faired well in Nnewi, having an entrepreneurship atmosphere, expressing optimism that mini Innoson Vehicle Companies will spring up in the South South region in the coming years.

Mr Ezengwa added that the youths at the end will be empowered with skills, with money in their pockets.

Accompanying the Governor was the Commissioner for Education, Prof Kate Omenugha.

They were later conducted round the teaching facility.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/state/3039-obiano-commissions-e4e-program-for-niger-delta-youths

That's my governor
That's my state
That's my man

It's well ... Oga adili anyi mma

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by 9ja4show: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Even people from enugu and abia will not be happy about this, that's how bad most igbos re
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by tonychristopher: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maser:
But if they don't blow their trumpet who will blow it for them

Tell your state to perform and beat tour chest

But for now ...I think that anambra got that bragging rights and you know you can't talk them down ....

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
bayinq25:
Like you just did?stay away from drugs
Mouth bragging that's what you know how to do.

WASTE LANDER
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Deepfreezer(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
did anybody notice the transformation going on in that bus , they re equipping it to the standard of a luxury bus. that's creative.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by waternogetenemy: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
One thing I can say is that, Peter Obi laid a very good foundation. Obiano has built very well on that foundation.

This is the type of progress Nigeria desperately needs. Progress from a well nurtured and learned mind.

U cannot bit Obiano on any level, just two years in Government.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:
The only governor I respect in SS/SE region cool
With the side-parting on his hair... im go come wear dark shade sunglasses, still dey form serious ontop like terminator.
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

With the side-parting on his hair... im go come wear dark shade sunglasses, still dey form serious ontop like terminator.

gringrin. Terminator of SE region tongue
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
9ja4show:

Shut up he is right; you people are too cunning
. Fall for a trick once;No biggie. Fall for the same trick twice; you're a fool. Now get lost and find sense on your way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Rated ‘World’s Most Lethal Terrorist Group’; Deadlier Than ISIS, Al-q / FG Okays New Package For Niger-delta / Sadiya Farouq: 1.9 Million Vulnerable Nigerians’ll Get ₦38 Billion Grants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.