Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix (15986 Views)

Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) / Willie Obiano Commissions Stanel Service Centre, Awka (Photos) / Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by waternogetenemy: 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

With the side-parting on his hair... im go come wear dark shade sunglasses, still dey form serious ontop like terminator.

One thing that I can say is that Obiano has a vision. Vision is the most powerful element of governance.

It works better compounded with education and knowledge.

Obiano is exhibiting all three. I wish this country will move on someday from hard men and thugs to actually place academician and well learned people in places of authority and decision making.

I am not talking about the usual Yoruba noise maker that are prepared to state theory from morning till night. No!

I am talking about people that put theory to practice. U know, analysis, design, implementation and evaluation kind of people

Until then, Nigeria will keep launching from calamity to calamity. Hard men have to feed their Ego with blood and thuggery.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Willie Obiano bu egwu e ji.
Anambra kajara akaja.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by TruthHurts1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Willie Obiano bu egwu e ji.
Anambra kajara akaja.

So sexy when you speak Igbo cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

lol y not. Proudly Igbo

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
TruthHurts1:

lol y not. Proudly Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by bayinq25(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Deatheater:

WASTE LANDER calling me coward.
IFOOLS(Indigenous Fufu Of Odwarf Lands).
Reminds me of mile 12 incident
You also remind me of the biafran cowards who surrendered,well said crawl back into your sorry cave and take that thing you call a life coz it's totally worthless,this thing u call a life would have been sold for just a bottle of palmwine in the era of slavery you pathetic ipob miscreant...cheers!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by wiseoneking: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maser:
Please my Brothers from Anambra, your chest-beating each time there's good news from your state is descending to a disgraceful proportion. Try and be humble for once and stop being childish by blowing your trumpet to high heavens. Why not let others notice your progress and say great things about you rather than your brashness and infantile boastfulness. Some of you even put down people from fellow Igbo states on nairaland just so you can feel good about yourselves. Is that how you are going to run your so-called Biafra?
Envy detected!

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by wiseoneking: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
9ja4show:
Una wan force ss join una? No way

I know someone will come and say I am Yoruba" I am not" the truth is that its not only the yorubas that hate your greedy ways
Never do well detected. Who cares the hole of a tribe where you are from. What is your tribe. You are ashame to mention it. Dont worry, IWELA, UTOMI etc are from your tribe.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by gabriplane(m): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=TheBiafran post=44124991]did i read NIGER DELTA? i thought the SS and SE are not one?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ANAMBRA is on another level though
we must continue
little by little, we will bond properly and kaboooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm
anyanwu ututu ebilie!!!!!!!!!!!! brother ondo state is part of the niger delta and the rest don't make noice about it....so just chill
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Okeikpu(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
TheBiafran:
did i read NIGER DELTA? i thought the SS and SE are not one?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ANAMBRA is on another level though
we must continue
little by little, we will bond properly and kaboooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm
anyanwu ututu ebilie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pple from Eweduland won't go down well wt ds grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by renegade09(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Anambra adibago mama smiley
mama?
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by aldrick: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
YourMrBoo:
Obiano Is the man...

SE and ss are one and such should bond properly to overcome the divide and rule antics of the sw.

How does been a member of NDDC just like Ondo state make We Niger delta and you greedy igbos one?
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by aldrick: 8:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
eleojo23:
I never knew Anambra was part of Niger delta.
Or is it because river Niger passed through the state? grin

Somebody should explain please.

Anambra is not part of the Niger delta region same with Ondo, Abia and Imo state.. They are just mere members of NDDC
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Moneytize: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Anambra alone can pay salaries and feed the Whole 36 States in Nigeria,Proudly Light of the Nation!
Hahahahahahaha....you joking right?
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Moneytize: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
bayinq25:
You also remind me of the biafran cowards who surrendered,well said crawl back into your sorry cave and take that thing you call a life coz it's totally worthless,this thing u call a life would have been sold for just a bottle of palmwine in the era of slavery you pathetic ipob miscreant...cheers!
Fatality combo.
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Moneytize: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
aldrick:

How does been a member of NDDC just like Ondo state make We Niger delta and you greedy igbos one?
Help me ask the Okra people o.
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Mezuzah(m): 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Proudly Onye Anambra. Light of the Nation

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Skygo25(m): 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
aldrick:

Anambra is not part of the Niger delta region same with Ondo, Abia and Imo state.. They are just mere members of NDDC

Yes Anambra state has joined the league of oil producing state, IMO and delta, Etc. Ever since then she became one of Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by Igobang: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
SS/SE are actually blood brothers, that is just the truth. Anything u do to SS negative upset the SE and vice versa. The way the news travels so fast between the regions is astonishing. We have started catching up on some collabo that we missed since the encroachment of the Zoo into our country.
Re: Obiano Commissions E4E Program For Niger Delta Youths In Anambra- Pix by YourMrBoo: 1:52am On Mar 27, 2016
aldrick:

Pained Yoruba nigga.

SS and SE are one. Last time I checked ondo is not in either of the two... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / Are There Creeks and Swamps In Lagos? / Decree 4 Was Promulgated In 1984 To Shield Buhari's Corrupt Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.