Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (30883 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Optionally(f): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
He easily get annoyed over little things.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he is something else. Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by donstan18: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
I wonder how he beats you that you are even scared to tell us the truth.

182 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
You can not control what Your boyfriend couldn't control. All you can do have a long conversation about it with him, and help him manage his weakness. But this can only be a success if he is willing to change. smiley

54 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by dingbang(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
Obviously you are getting good dicking that's why you feel so confused

133 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Optionally(f): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
You can not control what Your boyfriend couldn't control. All you can do have a long conversation about it with him, and help him manage his weakness. But this can only be a success if he is willing to change. smiley
I don't think he even knows that he has serious temper cos each time i try to talk to him about it he gets really annoyed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
Optionally:
I Have been dating him for almost 2 years now and i am looking forward to marrying him but his temper has always been too much.
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he his something else.Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.
Please what can i do cause i really love him but sometimes he can be really aggressive towards me.

Bring those your fresh boobs to me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Optionally:

I don't think he even knows that he has serious temper cos each time i try to talk to him about it he gets really annoyed.
In this case, You can't do anything about his temper. Are you ready to be stuck with such being? Is being aggression recipient all you ever think you deserve to be? Please woman think with your brain and not your heart. smiley

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by nanauju(f): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is domestic violence in its baby stage. Try to talk to him and see if anything positive will come out of it. BTW why are you attracted to an aggressive man. Is it the money? I personally can't deal o

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Optionally(f): 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
In this case, You can't do anything about his temper. Are you ready to be stuck with such being?
I don't even know.I honestly love him so much but his behaviour can be really bad attimes but he loves me too.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by nanauju(f): 10:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
emwyy:

Bring those your fresh boobs to me

I hope you know that this rubbish you typed can pass as sexual harassment

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by iweecureyou: 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
nanauju:

Shirt up u are jellos she becos he haff more boob than you.

48 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Optionally:
I don't even know.I honestly love him so much but his behaviour can be really bad attimes but he loves me too.
Sometimes we get attracted and attached to what hurts us because we think those things /people are the best we can ever get. We get scared to lose them. But No! Whatever hurts, or takes away value from you are never the best. Break free and open your heart for better things come to you.

If he truly loves you, he will never want to hurt you. smiley

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by iweecureyou: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Optionally:
How i am wish he his I chai i will press that boob eh.angry
Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by nanauju(f): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
iweecureyou:
Shirt up u are jellos she becos he haff more boob than you.

Aww poor u. Didn't know u had to go check me out in my profile. Jobless mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
nanauju:

I hope you know that you are addressed the way you are dressed smiley

40 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
Sometimes we get attracted and attached to what hurts us because we think those things /people are the best we can ever get. We get scared to loose them. But No! Whatever hurts, or takes away value from you are never the best. Break free and open your heart for better things come to you.

If he truly loves you, he will never want to hurt you. smiley

...lose...

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Marry him at your own peril as it'll only get worse. Do you wanna walk on eggshells for the rest of your life?
You can't change people. Change comes from within.

Does he even realize he has anger issues?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...lose...
Is this where I get to say "Thank you" tongue

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by nanauju(f): 11:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
I hope you know you don't that you are addressed the way you are dressed smiley

Ur point? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
Is this where I get to say "Thank you" tongue
grin.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by victorian(f): 11:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
Op you can't change him. Only series of failed relationships and eventually failed marriages that can make him sober and calm. He's in for a bumpy sad life later on.
And later you will get tired and frustrated then either eventually dump his assz or God forbid, you may either leave him the simple way or the hard painful way called death.

A man who gets angry at every opportunity ends up beating his woman firstly with slaps and ends with severe blows. So don't worry, u will make a final decision on your own later. Have dated such before, I simply fled at the sight of his angry outburst everytime. He's still single at 49, with two divorce cases on his neck. Now he's cooling off alone .

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Bluezy13(m): 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
nanauju:

I can't help but note that obviously, you contribute to your boyfriend's temperament with this mean attitude you just displayed over a social network anonymous trivial comment which would do no harm to you if you could just overlook it.

Oya, go sue the commenter na.
Nonsense!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
nanauju:

Ur point? smiley
Go figure! It's no rocket science. smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by IamAirforce1: 11:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Punching bag loading

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by nanauju(f): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bluezy13:

I can't help but note that obviously, you contribute to your boyfriend's temperament with this mean attitude you just displayed over a social network anonymous trivial comment which would do no harm to you if you could just overlook it.

Oya, go sue the commenter na.
Nonsense!

And you had to quote me twice to blab your frustration undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by nanauju(f): 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
Go figure! It's no rocket science. smiley

I'm sorry.. I really don't get you and I'm not making any attempt to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

grin.
*Swallows my pride
*Drinks water
* Edits post

Thhh.... nnnnkkkk... Y... uuuuuu! That wasn't easy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by milemimi93(m): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Optionally:
One minute he his happy and loving with me and the other minute he his something else.Sometimes i would be confused on what to do cause i may do A and he will get annoyed and i may do B and he will still get annoyed,I just get tired and confused.

He is annoyed with you because you have nothing to offer him..

First of all control your demanding nature..
Stop being a leech, offer him something other than sex and his temper will calm...

13 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
nanauju:

I'm sorry.. I really don't get you and I'm not making any attempt to
Darling,your attempt at savagery falls more into a comic relief than an attempt cheesy. Go sit your hyperventilating ass somewhere and allow brilliant minds help the Original Poster out of her dilemma. undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by Bluezy13(m): 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
nanauju:

And you had to quote me twice to blab undecided

I just modified it. (Explained)

A resounding slap would have followed this my explanation if I was your boyfriend.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? by iweecureyou: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
nanauju:

Aww poor u. Didn't know u had to go check me out in my profile. Jobless mumu
So u her agree that you has tiny boob cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Is Still A Virgin / Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.