Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating? (559 Views)

Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating? by mister22shotzz: 12:11am On Mar 27, 2016
Personally, I'd be very upset with myself I was eating a woman and she was potentially having another man offload in her.
That alone is enough to tell my friend the truth, it's disgusting to share a woman.

a lot of people here oppose my view. Why?
Re: Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating? by Youngpo413: 1:21am On Mar 27, 2016
Ladies are no longer satisfied with just one dick, so if you think that you are the only one fuccking that (so called)girlfriend's pusy, you are on a long thing.
Re: Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating? by darnley16(m): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2016
cos then you would be snitching.
Re: Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating? by 2dice(m): 1:27am On Mar 27, 2016
When we guys self too like sex grin
Re: Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating? by darnley16(m): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2016
Youngpo413:
Ladies are no longer satisfied with just one dick, so if you think that you are the only one fuccking that (so called)girlfriend's pusy, you are on a long thing.
dumb comment
Re: Why Is It Bad To Tell Your Friend If Is Girlfriend Is Cheating? by Youngpo413: 1:41am On Mar 27, 2016
darnley16:
dumb comment
k

(1) (Reply)

Can You Kiss Someone With Halitosis? / You Want To Be Wise And You Are Dating One Girl, Be Like King Solomon / Laddies Would You Like To Marry Dis Hanson Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.