Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons (3534 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by phunbyt(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Guys don't be amazed at OP's "damaged beyond repair" character and her "lemme show how nitwit I am" behavior. She is an attention seeker. If u tink I'm lying check her profile and her topics, this dumb one has d highest views and comment. And shez a retard also cos if u tink this is d only platform she has chosen to be dumb my dear u are wrong cos she has many disgusting word in her heart (for validation: check her posts) anyway my simple advice to OP is dat go and see a counselor seriously u need one. *drops pen* *no more "posts"*

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by mayorkyzo: 10:29am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

please post your comment on the relevant thread.

This one is to discuss the pros and cons of marrying a Nigerian man whose mother is alive.

and by Nigerian men i do not mean the bunch of lunatics who invaded the thread, I am referring to actual humans, not baboons and vultures.
why would there be any con to a groom's mother being alive?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2016
phunbyt:
Guys don't be amazed at my "damaged beyond repair" character and my "lemme show how nitwit I am" behavior. I am an attention seeker. If u tink I'm lying check my profile and my topics, this dumb one has d highest views and comment. And I am a retard also cos if u tink this is d only platform I has chosen to be dumb my dear u are wrong cos i have many disgusting word in my heart (for validation: check my posts) anyway my simple advice is dat I should go and see a counselor seriously I need one. *drops pen* *no more "posts"*

lunatic.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2016
mayorkyzo:
why would there be any con to a groom's mother being alive?? :-

you might be looking for the thread where that was stated.

Not this one.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by dikeigbo2(m): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

what you type shows your character.

Your mother was/is a dog, hence your conviction every mother must be a dog like yours.

i hope you did not sacrifice her for money, since your profile consists of nothing more than counterfeit currency.

It pains you why? By there utterances you shall know them,....I suggest you have yourself a chilled drink of your choice this time...to reduce your frustrations....I deal with sane minded people not the opposite .
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2016
dikeigbo2:

It pains me why? By there utterances you shall know them,....I suggest I have yourself a chilled drink of my choice this time...to reduce my frustrations....I dont deal with sane minded people not the opposite .

I have noticed you, hope your life is more meaningful now and your self esteem has improved.

obviously you were feeling wretched before.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by NiRfreak(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2016
After all these bashing intended to drive sense into your skull, if you fail to go on a tear dropping sober reflection then no hope for you. If you are not an animaal , i wonder why u would edit someone's post cos you cant stand correction.

If you don't know , you act like a cynical and paranoid patient who believes the whole world is after her, especially your ist quote and subsequent ones. And i know is more of a psychological problem for you. its not ordinary. Seek help fast!
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2016
NiRfreak:
After all these bashing intended to drive sense into my skull, if I fail to go on a tear dropping sober reflection then no hope for me. If i am not an animal , i wonder why I would edit someone's post cos I cant stand correction.

If I don't know ,I act like a cynical and paranoid patient who believes the whole world is after me, especially my ist quote and subsequent ones. And i know is more of a psychological problem for me. its not ordinary. I need to Seek help fast!

you are bitter and miserable sweetie, pour out your problem on another thread.

what is paining you?
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2016
so nobody here knows any pros of marrying someone whose mother is alive?

weirdness has taken over nairaland.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by RoyalRoy(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2016
Tpiar, you have single handedly derailed and ruined your own thread.

I might have to take it down if it doesn't generate nothing else except constant insult back and forth.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 11:56am On Mar 27, 2016
RoyalRoy:

Tpiar, you have single handedly derailed and ruined your own thread.

I might have to take it down if it doesn't generate nothing else except constant insult back and forth.

Royal Roy, this is the reply I was expecting from you. I am not surprised.

If you take down this thread but leave the other one, that is going to be a problem.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by armyofone(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Depends on the dynamic of the family.
Not different from every aspect of human interaction- I like you or I don't like you...human nature.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

Royal Roy,

If you take down this thread but leave the other one, that is going to be a problem.

Roy, you have been warned. A word is enough for the wise.

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Timbuktou:

Roy, I have been warned. A word is enough for the wise.

You dont know your father, or what has your gif got to do with the thread?

I dont like cowards, stow your words if you are contributing nothing useful.

If your father is not known to you, are you blaming me for that?
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by RoyalRoy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Timbuktou:

Roy, you have been warned. A word is enough for the wise.

Well..... smiley
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiar: 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Obo gbobo gope.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
tpiar:

You dont know your father, or what has your gif got to do with the thread?
I dont like cowards, stow your words if you are contributing nothing useful.
If your father is not known to you, are you blaming me for that?
Mama Tpiar. Why you angry? No vex. War is not the answer..
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiah01: 4:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Timbuktou:

My mama

Why am I angry? Make I No vex. Online trolling under the guise of anonymity is not the answer..

If you are angry, you shouldnt show up on threads where you will be called out.

Stick to your friends who do that passive aggressive stuff with you.

Common sense?
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by MurderX: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
Infact OP is an anus: yes ke anus no ni

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by tpiah01: 10:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
CowardX:
Infact I am an monkey's butt: yes ke no ni

Every witch and wizard following, may the Holy Ghost remove your base in Jesus name.
Re: Marrying A Nigerian Man Whose Mum Is Alive, What Are The Pros And Cons by RoyalRoy(m): 8:25am On Mar 28, 2016
undecided

(1) (2)

Mistake Of Getting Married To A Witch / Because Am Searching Abi / How Come I Am Never Lucky????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.