Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? (1199 Views)

After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by DemiGoddess(f): 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Most guys can attest to this.Really when you hear stories of what many guys have done for ladies,you go believe in jazz.Guys been doing crazy things for ladies since 930 BC.So guys have you ever felt like this,why and when?

Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by ojnnaco(m): 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
I will be back...

FTC
I dedicate it to all joyfully celebrating easter
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by Cutehector(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Urm my mumu button isn't functioning
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
ojnnaco:
I will be back...

FTC
I dedicate it to all joyfully celebrating easter

Boo...a true Christian shud stop celebrating "Easter" ...it's a pagan practice... I bet u know that wink wink
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by ojnnaco(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
KashyBaby:

Boo...a true Christian shud stop celebrating "Easter" ...it's a pagan practice... I bet u know that wink wink
To those celebrating it whether fake Christians or pagans I dedicate it to them
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by obiorathesubtle: 3:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
goes both ways.. As the guys dy mumu for the girls, na so the girls dy mumu for the guys.. It isn't gender-based..

I can attest to the fact that guys do the dumbest things for females.. One idiot in my department drank sniper(industrial insecticide) because a girl broke his heart..

One girl(her boyfriend lives close to my friend.. Whom I visited on that fateful day).. She walked in on her boyfriend _fucking another girl(the cunnilingus session).. And she decided to stab herself.. The fool still hasn't recovered.. Funny thing, The guy's still _fucking random_pussys to the glory of his dick and no one dares ask him any questions..

So, you see.. They're lots of idiots out there.. Both sexes..
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by misspicy(f): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na wa o,Romance land is dry now o embarassed
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by DemiGoddess(f): 3:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
goes both ways.. As the guys dy mumu for the girls, na so the girls dy mumu for the guys.. It isn't gender-based..

I can attest to the fact that guys do the dumbest things for females.. One idiot in my department drank sniper(industrial insecticide) because a girl broke his heart..

One girl(her boyfriend lives close to my friend.. Whom I visited on that fateful day).. She walked in on her boyfriend _fucking another girl(the cunnilingus session).. And she decided to stab herself.. The fool still hasn't recovered.. Funny thing, The guy's still _fucking random_pussys to the glory of his dick and no one dares ask him any questions..

So, you see.. They're lots of idiots out there.. Both sexes..
True sha...but guys do the dumbest things<my 1kobo opinion>
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by Tallesty1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
My mum will even gimme money if she see the kain babes I dey carry.
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by DemiGoddess(f): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
My mum will even gimme money if she see the kain babes I dey carry.
Lol...which kain babes sef?
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Iran okunrin lo n se asedanu undecided
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by obiorathesubtle: 3:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
DemiGoddess:
True sha...but guys do the dumbest things<my 1kobo opinion>
show me your statistical report..

Women are more emotional, which makes em more moronic than their less emotional male counterparts.. smiley.. Or do you not agree??

Apart from the spending.. Women top the dumb game with colossal points difference
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by Tallesty1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lol...which kain babes sef?
Monday babes.

Tall beautiful ladies.
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by DemiGoddess(f): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
show me your statistical report..

Women are more emotional, which makes em more moronic than their less emotional male counterparts.. smiley.. Or do you not agree??

Apart from the spending.. Women top the dumb game with colossal points difference
Ok you win! but be grateful tho cuz if I weren't this hungry,I would've argued to the very end.
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by DemiGoddess(f): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Tallesty1:
Monday babes.

Tall beautiful ladies.
Hmmm...Ok nah
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by DemiGoddess(f): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
HateU2:
Iran okunrin lo n se asedanu undecided
Please,what does that mean?
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by obiorathesubtle: 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Ok you win! but be grateful tho cuz if I weren't this hungry,I would've argued to the very end.
undecided go chop joor
Re: Guys,have You Ever Felt Like This,why And When?? by DemiGoddess(f): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided go chop joor
Lol...Ok

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Says About Davido's Dick / My Girlfriend Always Refers Me To Whatsapp Or Text For Help / Is This Wickedness Or Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.