Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (60962 Views)

Kmjwj / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:

Yes oh just two week ..

N u come here n write ur experience .. How body hope ur relaxing over these hols wink

Maka gini? Come where? Tahhh. grin grin grin
Body dey chill jare.. i go soon go find something chow. How is the hols at your side?

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Junior66(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2016
Oga Lie Muhammed go learn work here today.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Maka gini? Come where? Tahhh. grin grin grin
Body dey chill jare.. i go soon go find something chow. How is the hols at your side?

pboring my niwqa just dry since friday nah chop i just chop ..
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by dukeo(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Michellla:
"I couldn't just stand the humiliation and was forced to leave that night after which I passed the night in an uncompleted building"

We know you lying,but continue grin

Lol
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Emarc16(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Nairalanders and lie be like 5and6
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by dammyllare(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2016
Funny
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by SamsonJohn743(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
chai

MAKA TALK MY EXPERIENCE.....

DER WAS THIS GUY I WAS DATING,,NA SO HE CARRY ME GO HIM HOUSE OOO...(,,HE CAME DOWN TO MY BASE FOR A PROJECT,)WE SAW AND STARTED DATING...NAZO I FOLLOW M GO HUZ OO,NA WE CUN DE HIM ROOM WE CUN DE TALK,SMALL TIN CUN LEAD TO ANODA,,,,,WE STARTED KISSING AND TOUCHING......AS I CUN SAY MK I GIVE M "head" AS I JUST DE ZIP M DOWN NA I JUST HEAE ONE VOICE SHOUT,,,,"EMMA,,,,WHO IS INSIDE THAT HOUSE WITH YOU?EMMA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?.....NAZO I SHOCK ASK M WHO DE TALK....HE TELL ME SAY HIM SISTER CUN VISIT....NA SO D WOMAN DE SHOUT MK HIM OPEN D DOOR....AS HE OPEN D DOOR NAZO SHE JUSR JUMP INSIDE DE ASK ME QUESTN.....MY DEAR WHY ARE U DRESSED LIKE THIS?(I WEAR SIGLET AND TROUSERS OO)....WHAT ARE U DOING IN MY BROTHERS HOUSE(THIS GUY S 26 FOR GODS SAKE...)NAZO ME I DE LOOK LIKE WHO LOST.....D GUY GOT ANGRY...CUN ASK ME MK I STAND UP MK HIM GO DROP ME....NAZO I CARRY MY SELF GO HUZ DAHT DAH

I WEEEE NEVER FORGET
Bae, u'r cutekiss
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by prof22(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Another one

There's ds girl in my departmet,. She dey f*ck for state. Ds one go tell u make u pick date, time, where she go come finish U. I've been disturbing her telling her im a f*ckn messiah so she surprised me one day by saying, Tonight, Ur house till dawn. I was d happiest bastard that day, it was like i was paid 10million, i was smiling from that location , on bike, i was just smiling. I went to prepare, drank all d jedi in d world, smocked weed, i was asking my guys what more they were giving tips freely preparing for d night. She showed up 5mins to 8. I hugged her. She went inside d bathrom to shower. My Joystick was taller n stronger....and

I woke up...i passed out while she was in d bathroom. I slept off. She didnt wake me up. I was d talk of d school for two months. People laughed at me, even some lecturers heard d jist they started directing all questions at me.

Silly me

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bwahahahahaha yeeepaaaa ! E go be like say make ground swallow you up cheesy
Oga, you too dey laugh.

Guys no dey laugh too much
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Eeya.i 4 share my too o.bt as a stamarra.una no go fit wait to listen.mm biko bt mak una jst live a space 4 me to comment later. cry
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:
pboring my niwqa just dry since friday nah chop i just chop ..

Babe nor go fat ooooo grin grin

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by ksstroud: 10:49am On Mar 28, 2016
saintdennis:
Hmm upon all my escapades ain't got one rily badt experience so I will share a close shave with death/better injury cos of konji back in skul.

Mary(not real name) had the best shaped & sized azz I ever seen, the type you only see on tv and magazines, met her @ a party held @ S&T barracks Found out she's in my dept but running p/t program, has a bf (a cultist) but jeez that body make me risk collect number.

Fast-forward 2/3 times we hooked up @ a friends place in bdpa since I knw say the dude no dey enter eiye zone.

Konji make me wear bathroom slippers run go her place run shows all night then around 6am or so the next day her bf knocks on the door, she's panicking, am panicking then my guardian angel gives me sense! I go to her kitchen (self con ish). Tell her to open the door, she does, the dude walks in, I come out of the kitchen 10 seconds later with garri, rice and fresh tomatoes , greeted the obviously perplexed bf, thank Mary for giving me the money and foodstuff, slipped into my bathroom slippers and left the room.

My acting was so good the babe called to hail me, that even she believed me.

To reinforce the I am a broke guy lie (armed with the knowledge her bf spent the night with her) i went to her place by 5:30am knocked on d door and she gave me more foodstuffs.
The guy even gave me his carpet and curtains the following semester since he was graduating .

Guys ALWAYS WEAR NORMAL HOUSECLOTH AND BATHROOM SLIPPERS so you fit claim neighbour o. #freeAdvice

shocked This is what I call Good Sense... Not common sense

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2016
kinglekan:

Babe nor go fat ooooo grin grin

Ur the third person to warn me .. Lol when gym plenty for road no fit appen

1 Like

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Oilandgas1(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nearly every guy has at least once in his lifetime experienced a memorable awkward moment when he was brutally embarrassed for visiting a lady either by the lady's parents, her brothers, uncle or her boyfriend whom she never told you about.

*Let me share mine*

A few years ago, I was in a long distance relationship with a very pretty lady. After several months of regular chats, calls and SMSes; I planned on how to meet with my supposed girlfriend and of course, our wishes came to reality as I travelled down to meet with her.

She entertained me with pictures and we started discussing those nasty things we used to say on the phone and how we have both been fantasising about the day we will meet, make fun and perhaps, make love. We discussed at length and later ran out of gist after which I went to the bathroom to have my bath and she followed suite after I was done. (She lived in a self-contain apartment)

We further had a little gist, we became quiet and started looking at each other just like a puppy that has not been fed for days. That was when I knew it was time for the show to begin when someone knocked on the door. She headed towards the door and opened it and here came this young man of an average height, dark sinned and a bit mancho. He didn't greet me but as a perfect gentlemen, I greeted him but I noticed he didn't respond (whether you answer of not, na ur own wahala be that, I said to myself).

What I noticed was the sudden facial expression of contempt registered on his face and the first question he asked her was what I was doing in her room and I was like wtf !! "Shey dis one dey craze ni?, who be dis dog wey no get rope for neck?" Be like say this guy no know me, even Goodluck Ebele Jonathan no fit pursue me comot for here" .... I just throway face dey reply my BBM PINGs as I no kuku get business with am

When I got the greatest shock of my life was when she introduced me to him as an ex classmate way back in secondary school and that I only came to say hello to her and would be leaving soon.. The dude started shouting calling her all sort of names and demanded I leave the room before he's forced to do what would hurt me shocked I couldn't just stand the humiliation and was forced to leave that night after which I passed the night in an uncompleted building.

She later called and start pleading that it was her uncle and that he had gone so I should return back. I got furious and heaped curses on her never to call me again..

I later deleted her number, blocked her on whatsapp and unfriend her on facebook.

I have never felt embarrassed like this in my life all because of punni

Guys, don't be shy, share that embarrassing moment of yours and spread the fun

Guys una dey try oooo I no fit pass d nite 4 woman cabal.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by DPricey1(f): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2016
embarassed
Mine happened in 2013, It was my roommate's birthday, we was all tipsy so I told my roommate I'd pass the night at my boyfriend's and she said she'd go clubbing with her boyfriend. Later on, my boyfriend and i decided to go to my place instead of his since my place is closer to the birthday venue. we got home, 'had fun' and slept naked. 4am my roommate came in with her boyfriend, expecting me to be at my boyfriend's opened the door with her key, turned on the light. My boobs almost flew from my chest because of the way I jumped. We were just so embarrassed. my boyfriend starred avoiding my roommate, and whenever I c my roommate's bf, I wish I could disappear

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by MARKone(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nearly every guy has at least once in his lifetime experienced a memorable awkward moment when he was brutally embarrassed for visiting a lady either by the lady's parents, her brothers, uncle or her boyfriend whom she never told you about.

*Let me share mine*

A few years ago, I was in a long distance relationship with a very pretty lady. After several months of regular chats, calls and SMSes; I planned on how to meet with my supposed girlfriend and of course, our wishes came to reality as I travelled down to meet with her.

She entertained me with pictures and we started discussing those nasty things we used to say on the phone and how we have both been fantasising about the day we will meet, make fun and perhaps, make love. We discussed at length and later ran out of gist after which I went to the bathroom to have my bath and she followed suite after I was done. (She lived in a self-contain apartment)

We further had a little gist, we became quiet and started looking at each other just like a puppy that has not been fed for days. That was when I knew it was time for the show to begin when someone knocked on the door. She headed towards the door and opened it and here came this young man of an average height, dark sinned and a bit mancho. He didn't greet me but as a perfect gentlemen, I greeted him but I noticed he didn't respond (whether you answer of not, na ur own wahala be that, I said to myself).

What I noticed was the sudden facial expression of contempt registered on his face and the first question he asked her was what I was doing in her room and I was like wtf !! "Shey dis one dey craze ni?, who be dis dog wey no get rope for neck?" Be like say this guy no know me, even Goodluck Ebele Jonathan no fit pursue me comot for here" .... I just throway face dey reply my BBM PINGs as I no kuku get business with am

When I got the greatest shock of my life was when she introduced me to him as an ex classmate way back in secondary school and that I only came to say hello to her and would be leaving soon.. The dude started shouting calling her all sort of names and demanded I leave the room before he's forced to do what would hurt me shocked I couldn't just stand the humiliation and was forced to leave that night after which I passed the night in an uncompleted building.

She later called and start pleading that it was her uncle and that he had gone so I should return back. I got furious and heaped curses on her never to call me again..

I later deleted her number, blocked her on whatsapp and unfriend her on facebook.

Hahahahahahaha.....and they say guys sabi lie well, that girl tho. Bros, then I would have done worse if I were in your shoes, it wouldn't end in just heaping curses. But the correct thing you would have done is to go back when she called you to come back, rekindle the starring mood una dey before, chop kpekus and pack your bag and leave immediately, how can you loose both ways, on top that, you come sleep inside uncompleted building, hotel no dey around??

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by herboshedhe(f): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2016
winkmart:
Visited one mumu, she no even offer me water and she want make I marry am
you don send her recharge card before?grin
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by rawtouch: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Observing like a foreign observer
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by caphone: 11:03am On Mar 28, 2016
I just sitdon jeje with my 5D tv deyy watch epic revelations buh sha I know some na lies buh yea constructive nd hard-to-believe its a lie lies lmao.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by macaranta(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Have laughed my brains out..funny thread.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by kinglekan: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2016
BumBae:

Ur the third person to warn me .. Lol when gym plenty for road no fit appen

As a stake holder in BumBae's enterprise, i nor wan make the market value of the booty drop. grin grin

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
the answer is for which of the questions.

The first or the second.
. Lolz... The second...
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by IykeWest: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
saintdennis:
Hmm upon all my escapades ain't got one rily badt experience so I will share a close shave with death/better injury cos of konji back in skul.

Mary(not real name) had the best shaped & sized azz I ever seen, the type you only see on tv and magazines, met her @ a party held @ S&T barracks Found out she's in my dept but running p/t program, has a bf (a cultist) but jeez that body make me risk collect number.

Fast-forward 2/3 times we hooked up @ a friends place in bdpa since I knw say the dude no dey enter eiye zone.

Konji make me wear bathroom slippers run go her place run shows all night then around 6am or so the next day her bf knocks on the door, she's panicking, am panicking then my guardian angel gives me sense! I go to her kitchen (self con ish). Tell her to open the door, she does, the dude walks in, I come out of the kitchen 10 seconds later with garri, rice and fresh tomatoes , greeted the obviously perplexed bf, thank Mary for giving me the money and foodstuff, slipped into my bathroom slippers and left the room.

My acting was so good the babe called to hail me, that even she believed me.

To reinforce the I am a broke guy lie (armed with the knowledge her bf spent the night with her) i went to her place by 5:30am knocked on d door and she gave me more foodstuffs.
The guy even gave me his carpet and curtains the following semester since he was graduating .

Guys ALWAYS WEAR NORMAL HOUSECLOTH AND BATHROOM SLIPPERS so you fit claim neighbour o. #freeAdvice
My guy! I tot I was d smartest until I met u. U smart! Like soon to be a millionaire kinda smart grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by macaranta(m): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Michellla:
i hope not.....tonguetongue.we got four bulldogs though.beware

What if he's a dog whisperer.. tongue
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by NeuroBoss(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

the weather makes alotta sense...like you are missing plenty oo tongue...
what you been up to?
puedo ver que vives en espana? ¿Donde exactamente?
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 28, 2016
DPricey1:
embarassed
Mine happened in 2013, It was my roommate's birthday, we was all tipsy so I told my roommate I'd pass the night at my boyfriend's and she said she'd go clubbing with her boyfriend. Later on, my boyfriend and i decided to go to my place instead of his since my place is closer to the birthday venue. we got home, 'had fun' and slept naked. 4am my roommate came in with her boyfriend, expecting me to be at my boyfriend's opened the door with her key, turned on the light. My boobs almost flew from my chest because of the way I jumped. We were just so embarrassed. my boyfriend starred avoiding my roommate, and whenever I c my roommate's bf, I wish I could disappear

My
boobs almost flew from my chest because of the way I jumped.
#ROFTL...I LAUGH FALL FROM BED

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 11:16am On Mar 28, 2016
iambibi:
. Lolz... The second...
Ehen....for you to wake from your sweet sleep just to answer mentions (my mention)....shows am on the right track.

why did you skip the first question.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by victorjoe(m): 11:19am On Mar 28, 2016
tosyne2much:

*Let me share mine*

U no well. U travel go see woman wey u never ever see before. U no book hotel u want go sleep for her house? Bomb de ur head. That guy supose nack small sense into ur head.
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2016
victorjoe:

U no well. U travel go see woman wey u never ever see before. U no book hotel u want go sleep for her house? Bomb de ur head. That guy supose nack small sense into ur head.
Baba u no go blame me oooo cheesy
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by AdemolaA2: 11:23am On Mar 28, 2016
wristbangle:
Two years ago, similar experience happened to me when I paid a courtesy visit to my girlfriend who complained that I am not the caring type (hmm honestly women are complicated beings, this is someone I had to miss a job offer just to satisfy her selfish attention; chai lalasticlala can bear me witness that I have suffered in the hands of Women, he should push this article to FP so that guys can learn from my story crycrycry)

BACK TO THE STORY

So eventually I visited her but the greatest shock of my life was when my girlfriend told me to hide in the roof because she claimed that the male visitor knocking @ her door is a cultist.

I had no choice than to give in to her advice. Apart from the fact that the roof terribly stained my shirt, rats, cockroaches and mosquitoes were busy making jest of me by romancing my body anyhow sad. Now the real shocker was when I peeped through the roof to view what was going on between the cult guy and my girlfriend, my eyes went red when I saw the guy giving my ex girlfriend doggy style intimacy.

I couldn't hold the heartbreak, deceit and tears rolling from my eyes and when I shouted "Tola has killed me oo". I fell from the roof, hit my head against the floor and fainted immediately. I woke up in the hospital when the doctor told me that I have been unconscious for several days.

Hmmm women!

@ ireneony and falconey, weldone oo sad
.. chaiii.. I love your super story bro and your exclamations were cool and funny as Bleep ..
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by DPricey1(f): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Vision2045:

My boobs almost flew from my chest because of the way I jumped. #ROFTL...I LAUGH FALL FROM BED
Don't laugh at me na cry
Re: Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences by iambibi(f): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
Ehen....for you to wake from your sweet sleep just to answer mentions (my mention)....shows am on the right track.
why did you skip the first question.
.. Lolz... Right track? For your plastic mind abi tongue.... I skipped it because it doesn't hav an ansaundecided..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Drunk Lady Drags 15-Year-Old Boy To Her Room & Have Sex With Him In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.