Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (39919 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience / Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by feaworaoja007: 5:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Anything Buhari touches turns to sh*tt! He's got the "sadim touch"...while anything midas touches turns to gold, anything Buhari touches turns to sh*t..e.g, Nigeria's economy...

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by 1miccza: 5:25am On Mar 28, 2016
Very blind and dumb set of people,he would resign and create space for another inefficient mallam to come in....

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by PentiumPro(f): 5:27am On Mar 28, 2016
These Biafrans are really confused grin cheesy
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Acidosis(m): 5:27am On Mar 28, 2016
grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 28, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
To see how stupid south south APC is Kachikwu is from SOUTH SOUTH!!!! angry so they are pulling their own SON down!! stupid fellows

I thought I was the only one that noticed.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by PentiumPro(f): 5:30am On Mar 28, 2016
fabre4:

Pentium pro you see you are getting insults cause you don't know how to argue don't take anything personal and for your information Apc has no right to fire kachikwu cos they were not the one that hired it was the president and only the president can fire him. BTW Apc wey you dey die for no know u, ok unless you want recognition in nairaland like omenka and Ngeneukwu

Insults from Biafrans? Lmaoooooo
It's very clear most of you are Ibos that only yesterday were asking for Biafra but are now defending Kachikwu because his name sound like one of yours.
You guys are pathetically tribalistic to the core. grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by opribo(m): 5:32am On Mar 28, 2016
babym7681:
Is Kachikwu the Pet' Minister?
Why haven't NASS summoned Buhari - the Pet' Minister, to give some explanation?
Don't you know they are afraid of Vuhari.

He has turned himself to a one man mopol.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by darlenese(f): 5:41am On Mar 28, 2016
Becos he is IBO?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by bluecircle470: 5:46am On Mar 28, 2016
IBB and Danjuma must av been jittering by now.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by fabre4: 5:47am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

Insults from Biafrans? Lmaoooooo
It's very clear most of you are Ibos that only yesterday were asking for Biafra but are now defending Kachikwu because his name sound like one of yours.
You guys are pathetically tribalistic to the core. grin

Hahaha your brain has seriously been messed up to think that every insults come from Biafrans no Its normal that Igbos would react but not only igbos there a those that see things for what they are and not blinded or hypnotised by the Hoo-doo of politicians. Just because people have superior argument or don't agree to the same ideology as you doesn't mean they are Biafrans. You the only person being tribalistic and Bigotic

6 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Stanbeto: 5:51am On Mar 28, 2016
I like this step, hahaha
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 28, 2016
Who has seen a typical nigerians resigning from office?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:03am On Mar 28, 2016
repogirl:
No be Booohari be petroleum minister? Abi na just figurehead im be? ....Standing in the position of the Minister and taking up space like one useless monument.

Zombies are so funny, when crude prices increase, they will say Booohari is working and when petrol is scarce, it is Kachikwu that is useless. A Party Confused (APC)

Choi!!!! I don make am ehhhhh!!!! cheesy grin FTC! FTC! Just after Easter Sunday! This must be Prophetic! Una better tap into this annointing!

It is a sign of great things to come! grin grin

Sorry oooooo

But take it easy ok before you get yourself angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:03am On Mar 28, 2016
babym7681:
Is Kachikwu the Pet' Minister?
Why haven't NASS summoned Buhari - the Pet' Minister, to give some explanation?

Hmmmmmm
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2016
dunkem21:
Click Like if you feel it is right for the Petroleum Minister to resign ..

Share to agree with APC that the *junior minister(Kachikwu) should resign ..

Are you his spoke person?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by ClintonDal(m): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2016
These fellows called APC who run the current administration are smart, I'd give them that. Just that they aren't smart enough to fool me. Did anyone else notice how it's the South south chapter that called for his resignation even though Ibe Kachikwu is from the south. No other APC faction did, it just had to be the south where he should have full support because 99% of Nigerians are tribal in nature. Now if his own people rejects him it'd be easier for the rest of the country to do same. Wow! Serious mind games and politicking at work.
I'd keep saying it, 'we (youths) need to reject these old cronies who twist and use us as they see fit'. The PDP is the same as the APC, they just keep changing their skin like the snake does.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by felixgreat: 6:07am On Mar 28, 2016
President Buhari yes is the petroleum minister but its Kachikwu that made the statement that is generating all comments and reactions. The man must be removed .
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by RickyTan: 6:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Resign my foot. Make una leave our broda alone OO.
Foolish AA PEE SHIT
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by greatbrian(m): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

Are you an APC member? If APC decides to fire him, what is your business. You have no input to making him a minister.
If not to fulfill federal character, people like Kachikwu have no business in an APC government.
Dz Apc clowns and the way they comment even a fish will avoid problem by closing it's mouth y not hold ur lips if ur words ain't so soothing ......... haba. Take it easy there is always a limit to sycophancy................

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by toni68: 6:17am On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Gorodomu post=44172610]Kachikwu's statement is not only ridiculous but also insensitive and I think its in order for his party leadership to ask him to resign if d seat is too hot for him.Fuel scarcity is a product of inconsistent policy and incompetent management.The MPR has not only failed to make our refineries work,dy have also messed up d importation process.[/qote] what is wrong with his statement? what is wrong in telling the truth?by the way the last time I checked we still had a senior minister for petroleum...... we should put our thinking caps.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by onyxo76(m): 6:19am On Mar 28, 2016
if only this kachiku had just kept his mouth shut...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by babym7681(f): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2016
HRich:
What Igbo Nation you Akpa Amu? You don smoke under sun again bah. After you were told to stop smoking under Sun so you will stop talking nd saying nonsence.
what's this one blabbing about?

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Scholarforever: 6:21am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

Are you an APC member? If APC decides to fire him, what is your business. You have no input to making him a minister.
If not to fulfill federal character, people like Kachikwu have no business in an APC government.
Try to understand d gist of d matter. This outcry is like noticing a defect in how govt at d federal level is run and for everyone to start protesting that Yemi Osinbajo d vice-president must go while nobody says anything to d sitting President. It's like punishing an Assistant Class Captain for not controlling d class while d Class Captain is there doing nothing. This outcry is either borne out of hypocrisy or fear for facing d Senior Pet Minister. Though I support d Buhari Govt I believe he should allow somebody who knows about d Pet Ministry to head it.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by dunkem21(m): 6:26am On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
Baba, e don pass 30 hours wey u say u go show people proof say I been claim Igbo oo. Una even summon one guy (maybe una in-house detective) to splash the evidence everywhere.

How much longer make I wait? gringrin

I did not say I will show people proof .. I don't play such low games bro ..

But, you know Wetin I dey talk ..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by chidooh1: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Bunch of incompetent people, economy has collapsed, CHANGE has tortured the common man.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by dunkem21(m): 6:27am On Mar 28, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Are you his spoke person?

Who?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by MikeB3(m): 6:33am On Mar 28, 2016
APC dey craze for head! Na now dem know say Kachukwu na former PDP member wey come their party, even the primary school children is aware of the great impact the mass defection of people from PDP to APC helping the party during last year general election. Ungrateful and stupid folks! Change indeed!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by wxyz1: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2016
This man call Buhari pick up this job of minister of petroleum raising Nigerian hope that he is going there to clean up the mess. Little did Nigerian know that he going to enrich himself and destroy the system. I have said it before this man came with two agenda, to enrich himself and to revenge. He don't want to die as the poorest Nigeria president.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by rilad01(m): 6:35am On Mar 28, 2016
JBosco123:
APC are #shameless!
says who?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by awa(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2016
APCcc changeee
Sai Buhari

Why am I not hearing this chants again from those APC Zombies and e-Rats?

Are they surprised like the wailing Wailers and 5% uncounted non Voters?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by ideylaff: 6:44am On Mar 28, 2016
irondome:

Is Kachukwu not smart enough? How many of the APC ministers can effectively match his brilliance?

You need more than brilliance to run the show in a political set up

There is a script unfolding as I see things and Kachikwu got cocky and walked into it with that statement.

Also he's has been found wanting in some deals which he has always bn common knowledge in the industry that he has a high taste for good things, let's forget about his VP job in Mobil Kachikwu is an IBB boy and Danjuma person so what did you expect him to do

In the industry we call him The 50 - 50 man. Shhhhh

If he survives this call there will be another one waiting for him.

This is not rumours Kachikwu does not have clean hands and should not have gotten carried away with the silly comment "I am not a Magician" did he really know the implication of that statement.

I wish him Goodluck as he wriggles out of this.

Most people commenting don't know what is going on in the back ground

He was at the Villla yesterday to beg for his misdeeds
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Pinkybush: 6:46am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

People like u should be thrown into a lagoon. Is Kachikwu serving APC or Nigerians. Is the hardship xperience only affecting APC members. From ur view, Kachikwu should resign while ur incompetence Buhari is there doing nothing. You this triple Zombie.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike: Military Generals Threatened Me With CIA / Anxiety Mounts As Buhari Keeps Tinubu, Atiku In The Dark Over New Cabinet / Name One Project President Buhari Initiated And Has Completed In Your State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.