Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister (39922 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience / Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / Fayose Behind Fuel Scarcity, APC Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by uchealo(m): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2016
why call on Kachikwu to resign and not the minister of petroleum.. APC are really confused

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Endi(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

Are you an APC member? If APC decides to fire him, what is your business. You have no input to making him a minister.
If not to fulfill federal character, people like Kachikwu have no business in an APC government.

Who be this one with fake ID and picture?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by nnowu(f): 6:48am On Mar 28, 2016
Sao baba,change has come
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by misgab: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

Are you an APC member? If APC decides to fire him, what is your business. You have no input to making him a minister.
If not to fulfill federal character, people like Kachikwu have no business in an APC government.
sometimes i wonder whether pple,like u r living in another world.it is pple like u dt benefit frm evil n choose to look the other way.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by victorazy(m): 6:49am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

Who appointed him (Kachi) as pet minister?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by kaziblake(f): 6:51am On Mar 28, 2016
babym7681:
then why was he appointed?
Oh I get!,just to appease the "Igbo Nation".
Kachikwu is a delta man.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by breakeven: 6:51am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

Have you forgotten so soon that kachikwu did not beg ur APC for this job. He only came to help ur APC and now that he is saying the truth you want him fired. Well do what you like kachikwu is a technocrat and he has jobs waiting for him.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by lastpage: 6:53am On Mar 28, 2016
repogirl:
No be Booohari be petroleum minister? Abi na just figurehead im be? ....Standing in the position of the Minister and taking up space like one useless monument.

Zombies are so funny, when crude prices increase, they will say Booohari is working and when petrol is scarce, it is Kachikwu that is useless. A Party Confused (APC)

Choi!!!! I don make am ehhhhh!!!! cheesy grin FTC! FTC! Just after Easter Sunday! This must be Prophetic! Una better tap into this annointing!

It is a sign of great things to come! grin grin

I wonder why Nigeria is so blessed with "educated illiterates" like you?

If at your age (I take it that you are not under 10yrs of age), you dont know the difference between a "SUPERVISING MINISTER" (which the President doubles as) ...... and an "EXECUTIVE MINISTER" (which is Kachukwu), shows that a lot of money has been wasted educating you.

Buhari as President and Supervising Minister is to enable whoever is the Petroleum Minister-substantive, achieve whatever project/vision he has for the Ministry, without the bottle-neck of bureaucracy at having the "President's ears".

If you were born by then, let me recall a similar situation in the late 80's when Comm. Aihomu was the Vice President under Buhari and doubled as the defacto Minister for Football such that the Coach of the National Team back then, Clemens Westerhof could easily walk up to him and demand DIRECTLY (with immediate attention and results), what his team (The Super Eagles) needed, to succeed!
Needless to say, Nigeria reached the World Cup under such circumstances, for the first time.

But does that exonerate the Coach, Clemens Westerhof, if he still fails in his responsibility, despite such "support" from the highest level?
Absolutely "No"!

So, asking President Buhari to resign or "taking him out" on such level is utterly foolish and shows that most of you despite being #Wailers, are glorified illiterates who dont know your left from your right.

I will suggest people like you study properly first, to Pass Jamb first, instead of making a nuisance on Social Media.

Tosh! angry angry

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by ybalogs(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Wailers at work!!! Keep the hate but try to still be sensible while at it.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by omenka(m): 6:54am On Mar 28, 2016
dunkem21:

I did not say I will show people proof .. I don't play such low games bro ..

But, you know Wetin I dey talk ..
Shame on you bro. Seeing how long it's been since you registered on the forum, I could wager both balls you aint less than 31. You should know better than joining the kids on the forum to play "low games" or indulge them.

By the way, I normally don't reply such stuffs. I'm only talking to you seeing you aren't a kid (since 2007 aint no joke cheesy). Some of the things I say here (especially directed at your tribe), I do simply out of sheer rebellion and hardly mean them. I get along with them just fine outside- even got a couple of them as very close friends (Ekene et al) and one of the baddest (in fact the baddest!! grin) blaja I've ever received came from a sista. grin

By nature, I'm a rebel. So, a lot of folks stand to be disappointed hoping I'd hate Buhari because they expect/want me to, especially when his major offence is being a Northern Muslim. Rather, I'd despise those who want me to for being such ethnoreligious bigots. Imagine someone calling PentiumPro a "smelly cvnt" simply because she dared to hold an opinion different from his- what kind of "man" does that??

Well, make I put fuel for car, got a long journey to make.

Do have a fantastic week ahead.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by chinedu4uk(m): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2016
A.P.C IS A PARTY OF SCAM. THEY WANT KACHUKWU TO RESIGN BECAUSE HE TOLD NIGERIANS THE TRUTH THAT FUEL SCARCITY WILL LAST FOR SOME TIME AND THEY ARE AGAINST HIM. A.P.C ( All Promise Cancel )
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by rigarmortis: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

bros, make them kill themselves abeg

Eat a solid dikc and die slow.

May an angry oforuma pepe give you a blowjorrb there, you two faced biiiaytch.

My guy you are so shameless, why dont you tuck your tails between your legs and run off to a corner?

Dont you think thats a splendid idea.?

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
E be like some people wen talk say dem no be Nigerians and no want naija matter at all na dem come dy carry my kontri matter for head pass. grin

How e take consine dem who and who be naija minister I no just know!! Shooo!! Which kian pokenosing be dis? cheesy
They are more interested in matter concerning Nigeria dan anybody else....They are happy with anytin dat will jeopardize my beloved country...That is why u see dem masturbating on dis thread lyk never b4...They knw themselves..
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Smooyis(m): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2016
NaijaEfcc:
Just look at how southerns allow themselves to be prawns in the hands of northerns SHAME ON APC national vice chairman, South-south, Prince Hilliard Eta!!! SHAME ON TINUBU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's is the problem with Tinubu here. I read through his response, and he spoke like a party leader that he is and a concerned statesman. I don't see anything wrong in anything he said as to warrant him being insulted here.

The fact that we do not like someone does not mean that everything he says is always wrong.

Just my opinion

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by 2sexynet: 7:03am On Mar 28, 2016
repogirl:
No be Booohari be petroleum minister? Abi na just figurehead im be? ....Standing in the position of the Minister and taking up space like one useless monument.

Zombies are so funny, when crude prices increase, they will say Booohari is working and when petrol is scarce, it is Kachikwu that is useless. A Party Confused (APC)

Choi!!!! I don make am ehhhhh!!!! cheesy grin FTC! FTC! Just after Easter Sunday! This must be Prophetic! Una better tap into this annointing!

It is a sign of great things to come! grin grin
I was your 188th liker. In Chinese, 8 means luck, prosperity, riches and therefore, since I made it double 8, as in 88, you shall receive a double portion for luck, riches, favours, prosperity and riches.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by olajide8(m): 7:04am On Mar 28, 2016
If Judas was a Nigerian* and he was being castigated for a wrong statement or inefficiency by other disciples, or better put maligned, some nigerians would still complain - that they should leave Judas* and crucify Peter, for being the leader of the disciples, instead of getting the meaning, the party serves as a barometer for checking the failure of the administrators (ministers) ...

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by deolu2000(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Nwanyi oma, oyibo gi nkea nwere K-leg
why are you correcting her in igbo , it well have more meaning if you do in English. Don't be like some people that taught in English classes with igbo,ok.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by sucess001(m): 7:07am On Mar 28, 2016
Tinubu is over rating his influence. Thiss action is an affront to Buhari and shd be advised to thread softly.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by amazingspiderma: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2016
When the time comes,we shall remind them of how they ruled and what they said about some people whom they feel are less Nigerians than them. We shall use the power of our fingers at the polls to bury their political career once and for all. Even if they choose to change political parties, we shall not forget what they have done to the unity of this nation.Most importantly, we shall not forget their faces.
Patriotic Nigerians are watching, when the time comes, they will hear from us.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Krismart(m): 7:09am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

What is this one saying. Is Kachikwu APC minister or Nigerian minister? By electing an APC govt who appointed him minister, what other role do u expect from a common Nigerian?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Kennitrust(m): 7:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Confusion
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by 2sexynet: 7:11am On Mar 28, 2016
PentiumPro:

You are not serious and you deserve a thunderous slap for this disgusting statement of yours? Who is the Petroleum Minister? When should we as country put aside sentiments, religion and apply simple logic? Why should Kachi go and Buhari remain?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
All I'm wondering is why ain't der no protest up till now, nawahooo if nah Gej era, haaa CNN would have even reported this feel scarcity every 2 hours apart....... I didn't vote for buhari and never will,,,, what happened to that childhood slogan,,,, y'all gonna be leaders of tomorrow Hey it ain't gotta be me or you but someone out there but all I've lived to see is the same old peeps, pls engine plugs in a car of 1983 can't still run the engine smoothly up till now, 2019 we need new spark plug.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by millionaireman: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
It is the same problem when Jonathan was in office. Yoruba wanted every Igbo in office to resign.
From Igbo immigration boss to chief of army staff, from Igbo Aviation minister to even Okonjo Iwealla, even a Dirzani from Ijaw married to an Igbo.

This is horrible in Nigeria.

Worse, Igbo indicates intention to leave Nigeria, the same southwest people pour the greatest venom on the Igbo for trying to leave Nigeria.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Keegan: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
E be like some people wen talk say dem no be Nigerians and no want naija matter at all na dem come dy carry my kontri matter for head pass. grin

How e take consine dem who and who be naija minister I no just know!! Shooo!! Which kian pokenosing be dis? cheesy

You dey mind dem? They are fake to the extent of faking themselves. They are neither here nor there. The government is APC's till 2019, seems their wailing just began.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Fadekebisola(f): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
PentiumPro, do no return insults, that would get you banned. Simply quote the comment and copy a mod.
evil triumphs wen the good people refuse to speak up...that pentriumpro and you are too tribalistic to say the least...there is no need for all that..

i wonder if u are staying in a different Nigeria and not experiencing same hardship.....remember it knows no one....here in Abuja even Buhari's kinsmen are complaining let alone of we yorubas who are majorly affected bc of the industries located in south west....

i pray God to help your soul

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by SOPIGO: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2016
In a statement signed by the APC national vice chairman, South-south, Prince Hilliard Eta, the party alleged that “Kachikwu has not entirely cast off the orientation of the Peoples Democratic Party where he was”, adding that such is still manifesting in his actions and utterances such as the recent one that attracted opprobrium from many Nigerians.

“In the light of the foregoing, Mr. Kachikwu must not be a cog in the wheel of progress and he should do the needful by resigning honourably if he is not capable of doing his part by efficiently running the Ministry assigned to him”. APC is a fraud Government, I said this from the beginning. Instead of them taking the blame, The BAT - Bola Ahmed Tinubu jump in to do wat he knows best to remove his party name from Mr. Kachikwu statement.
While the SS APC use #BLAMEGEJSYNDROME & #BLAMEPASTADMINISTRATION.
you still see "if" statement. Nothing is sure to them.
The crash of this country is base on fuel alone but entirely almost everything, our road is gradually going eroding while there is no light in d country.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Krismart(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2016
lastpage:

If at your age (I take it that you are not under 10yrs of age), you dont know the difference between a "SUPERVISING MINISTER" (which the President doubles as) ...... and an "EXECUTIVE MINISTER" (which is Kachukwu), shows that a lot of money has been wasted educating you.

Buhari as President and Supervising Minister is to enable whoever is the Petroleum Minister-substantive, achieve whatever project/vision he has for the Ministry, without the bottle-neck of bureaucracy at having the "President's ears".

If you were born by then, let me recall a similar situation in the late 80's when Comm. Aihomu was the Vice President under Buhari and doubled as the defacto Minister for Football such that the Coach of the National Team back then, Clemens Westerhof could easily walk up to him and demand DIRECTLY (with immediate attention and results), what his team (The Super Eagles) needed, to succeed!
Needless to say, Nigeria reached the World Cup under such circumstances, for the first time.

But does that exonerate the Coach, Clemens Westerhof, if he still fails in his responsibility, despite such "support" from the highest level?
Absolutely "No"!

So, asking President Buhari to resign or "taking him out" on such level is utterly foolish and shows that most of you despite being #Wailers, are glorified illiterates who dont know your left from your right.

I will suggest people like you study properly first, to Pass Jamb first, instead of making a nuisance on Social Media.

Tosh! angry angry

Lastpage!
Mr Lecturer. ITK. The only educated Nigerian, yet has no meaningful something doing. People are there at Abuja making their money and u are here defending them unrecognized. History master
Re: Fuel Scarcity: APC Asks Kachikwu To Resign, Silent On Buhari The Oil Minister by Montaque(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2016
lastpage:

Absolutely "No"!

Tosh! angry angry

Lastpage!
So who should resign now;
Kachikwu- for being realistic
Or pmb- for allowing his ministry to go under
You should know that with this arrangement, kachikwu is not the number one decision maker in that office. So should apc share the blame between the two.
This is avoidable if pmb had heed the call to separate the office of the president from that of a minister.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At Rivers Golden Jubilee Women's Day (Photos) / Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) / Reactions As Dead Innocent Umezulike Is Banned From Traveling Abroad By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.