Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno (37357 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by cybriz82(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Look like even urself cnfuse.u quote person,u quote d soldier girl,ur blame d general.dat mean d person u quote wz right,
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by cybriz82(m): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Look like even U urself cnfuse.u quote d person,u quote d soldier girl,ur blame d general.dat mean d person u quote wz right,
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by ozoemenafn: 10:06am On Mar 28, 2016
RIP to the gallant Soldier
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by tsdarkside(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2016
what!!!...boko haram will pay diary for this insult..!!!!....we will wipe them out till kingdom comes!!!... angry angry angry angry
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by zeetyzin(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
Meanwhile in a perfect work .... undecided I despise muslims wherever they are. The Quran tells them to kill infidels wherever you find them it doesn't matter if they're in Europe or in Africa or in Saudi Arabia or in Iraq Iran Afghanistan Pakistan what they do is kill that's what the Quran order them to do
its really sad to see u have such hate in ur heart...
Muslims are really nice ppl and u urself know it..its only bad some illiterate, uncultured elements seek to tarnish our image...I pray God grants u d heart and power to see muslims as d sweet ppl we are, not the terrorists we are being portrayed as...
MY RELIGION IS PERFECT, I AM NOT.
IF I DO ANYTHING WRONG, BLAME ME, NOT MY RELIGION.
PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Continue to rest!
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by VectorVee68(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Friends dnt judge a book by its cover there is this song we sing "Na small body eeee strong mind ooo small body eee strong mind ooo" dare an 18year old Personnel and he/she wld clear ur doubt proper. If she was able to survive the depot where all civil mentality was checked Hw dare u call a soldier immature? Gentlemen its high time we wake up.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by juman(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2016
You see!

Condolence to her family.

It was the military people that destroyed nigeria to this sorry state.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by engrchykae(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Our government is not telling us the truth about boko haram.
From shekau surrendering to immediate kidnap and rescue of 16 women and beheading of a female soldier.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Allosaurus: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2016
She was a babe!!!! angry sad cry
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:31am On Mar 28, 2016
lofty900:
So sad. But truth be told, she doesn't have the brutal looks of a soldier. She shouldn't have been posted to bornu by the army. She's not matured enough. See her soft cheeks, soft hands, can such girl handle ak47? Can she sleep in the forest? Young inexperienced folks like this should be working in the office of army officers as clerks and not posted to the battle field!
she's a soldier,that's her Job,she died. As hero,with honor, not like me who almost die in fueling station few weeks ago, may her soul RIPP amen.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by glossy6(f): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2016
RIP my dear. Death has lost its victory over you. All die na die
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by mightyhazel: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2016
AreaFada2:

Abeg, lad means young man.

One can say "laddette or ladette" these days to mean a young lady who behaves unladylike, like drinking, smoking and being loud/noisy.
Rather unrefined in the public.

Reason for this clarification is that many Secondary school students & Jambites are here picking up terms/words. grin cheesy
thx 4 d clarification!

4 Likes

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by ola1982(m): 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
Meanwhile in a perfect work .... undecided I despise muslims wherever they are. The Quran tells them to kill infidels wherever you find them it doesn't matter if they're in Europe or in Africa or in Saudi Arabia or in Iraq Iran Afghanistan Pakistan what they do is kill that's what the Quran order them to do

Sometimes I wonder if people ever pick up a English version of Quran and read through. May God forgive you
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
I don't think she was sent to the front line.she is among the female soldiers captured by Boko haram at the fall of Baga Military barrack. Her death is one of reasons why Army initially disqualified Brig.Gen Ransome Kuti for cowardice.
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by ManTiger(m): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2016
She can't be more than 22yrs old.
Her salary can't be more than 47k.

Such a waste.
RIP.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by morningsta(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2016
RIP gallant soldier.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by PrinceKenne(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2016
Rest in perfect peace Oluwatoyin.......
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
No don't despise the muslims. Despise those who kill!
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Sctests: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2016
An attack against Boko haram is an attack against the north. -Buhari

Buhari's boys have killed another Southerner in a clandestine move to kill off southern soldiers.
I pity the gullible south.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Fash20: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2016
Only god knows how many times she would have been molested b4 she was killed. RIP Gallant soldier.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Sctests: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2016
ceejay80:
And all the bokoharamist caught are still breathing. And eating in prison.... Our government useless

They are releasing them everyday, giving them weapons and army uniforms and unleashing them on southern nigerians in lagos and Aba.
Buhari is even going to grant them amnesty after killing this pretty soldier yet gullible people in the SW are shouting Sai Baba! clowns!

1 Like

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by macaranta(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2016
lofty900:
So sad. But truth be told, she doesn't have the brutal looks of a soldier. She shouldn't have been posted to bornu by the army. She's not matured enough. See her soft cheeks, soft hands, can such girl handle ak47? Can she sleep in the forest? Young inexperienced folks like this should be working in the office of army officers as clerks and not posted to the battle field!

Every able bodied soldier is entitled to battlefield postings.

RIP Gallant ma'am
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by christinie(f): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
So true dear.

kulumo:

There's no difference between them, they are same. Fulani herdsmen are the Boko Haram. When Boko Haram want to be seen, they call themselves herdsmen.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by tiredface: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2016
THOUGHT THIS RELIGION DOESNT HURT WOMEN AND CHILDREN, LOOKS LIKE THEYRE THE ONES THEY RAPE AND OR KILL. SO SAD. RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by columbus007(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mskrisx:
Rip girl u gallant and will ever be
see ur smile for pix grin mehn if that's Truely you that means you r pretty,thats if that's you ooo cool
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Bollinger(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
lofty900:

Women want equal rights same as men. This comes with same responsibilities.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
RIP dear soldier. embarassed
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by stevejireh01: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
Has any of our media houses been able to report this sad incident? why the sudden silence on our media houses? so so bad.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by RaptorX: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
I wish it was that b.itch female cadet caught on tape torturing the young man that was beheaded.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
lofty900:
you dey talk that one because you think to be a soldier is like passing thru NYSC camp.

go meet a soldier and let them give you gist of how they train. I bet even the ones weaker than this young soldier will beat you and the strongest man in your village hands down.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Sayelabola(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
janzguy:
According to Facebook user, Saleh Abas:

"Her name is OLUWATOYIN OGUNLEYE.She was a gallant officer of the Nigerian Army.She was captured and later beheaded by Boko haram in Baga, Borno state.She died serving our country..Please take a minute as say a prayer for her..May her soul rest in peace..."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153657607542087&id=758297086

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3539230_cymera20160328084056_jpeg3b1a2a2d536ec78c8d6800b1b6b93c8c

Here is a picture of her and our former commander...Brigadier General Enitan Ransome Kuti on her birthday. embarassed
janzguy:
According to Facebook user, Saleh Abas:

"Her name is OLUWATOYIN OGUNLEYE.She was a gallant officer of the Nigerian Army.She was captured and later beheaded by Boko haram in Baga, Borno state.She died serving our country..Please take a minute as say a prayer for her..May her soul rest in peace..."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153657607542087&id=758297086

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3539230_cymera20160328084056_jpeg3b1a2a2d536ec78c8d6800b1b6b93c8c

Here is a picture of her and our former commander...Brigadier General Enitan Ransome Kuti on her birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Adams Oshiomhole's Wedding Picture / Peter Obi: I Am More Qualified Than Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.