Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno (37354 Views)

Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Baga Town Goes To Fishing: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nina4u(f): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
zeetyzin:

its really sad to see u have such hate in ur heart...
Muslims are really nice ppl and u urself know it..its only bad some illiterate, uncultured elements seek to tarnish our image...I pray God grants u d heart and power to see muslims as d sweet ppl we are, not the terrorists we are being portrayed as...
MY RELIGION IS PERFECT, I AM NOT.
IF I DO ANYTHING WRONG, BLAME ME, NOT MY RELIGION.
PEACE.
Quran tells Muslims to kill the disbelievers wherever they find them (Q. 2:191), to murder them and treat them harshly (Q. 9:123), slay them (Q. 9:5), fight with them, (Q. 8: 65 ) even if they are Christians and Jews, humiliate them and impose on them a penalty tax (Q. 9: 29). Quran takes away the freedom of belief from all humanity and tell clearly that no other religion except Islam is accepted (Q. 3: 85). It relegates those who disbelieve in Quran to hell (Q. 5:10), calls them najis (filthy, untouchable, impure) (Q. 9: 28). It orders its followers to fight the unbelievers until no other religion except Islam is left (Q. 2: 193). It says that the non-believers will go to hell and will drink boiling water (Q. 14: 17).

It asks the Muslims to slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace and that “they shall have a great punishment in world hereafter” (Q.5: 34). “As for the disbelievers”, it says that “for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowls and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods” (Q. 22: 9).

Quran prohibits a Muslim to befriend a non-believer even if that non-believer is the father or the brother of that Muslim (Q. 9: 23), (Q. 3: 28). Quran asks the Muslims to “strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor (Q. 25: 52), be stern with them because they belong to hell (Q. 66: 9). The holy Prophet demanded his follower to “strike off the heads of the disbelievers”; then after making a “wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives” (Q. 47: 4). As for women the book of Allah says that they are inferior to men and their husbands have the right to scourge them if they are found disobedient (Q. 4:34).

It teaches that women will go to hell if they are disobedient to their husbands (Q. 66:10). It maintains that men have an advantage over the women (Q. 2:228). It not only denies the women's equal right to their inheritance (Q. 4:11-12), it also regards them as imbeciles and decrees that their witness is not admissible in the court (Q. 2:282).

This means that a woman who is raped cannot accuse her rapist unless she can produce a male witness. Muhammad allowed the Muslims to marry up to four wives and gave them license to sleep with their slave maids and as many “captive” women as they may have (Q. 4:3).

4 Likes

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nina4u(f): 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is the truth about Islam ....now deny what your Quran is telling you ..

1 Like

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nina4u(f): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
ogaprime:

You find it easy to despise islam and muslims but you find it hard to accept that same sex is a sin to God and to man. You use the popular "judge not" for gays and lesbians, so what are you doing to muslims with your comment now??

You can't be kicking muslims and be patting gays at their backs. You must stand against all works of the devil and not one leg in one leg out

N.B, I am a christian...
There is nothing irrational about fearing people, whose own book of worship contains over 100 verses instructing them to kill non-Muslims, commit genocide and subjugate the planet to their repulsive and perverted ideology. There is nothing irrational about fearing all Muslims, because they all believe in this doctrine, despite claiming that they are peaceful...

3 Likes

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by ogaprime(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
There is nothing irrational about fearing people, whose own book of worship contains over 100 verses instructing them to kill non-Muslims, commit genocide and subjugate the planet to their repulsive and perverted ideology. There is nothing irrational about fearing all Muslims, because they all believe in this doctrine, despite claiming that they are peaceful...

If you are against islam, then be against gays and lesbians because homosexuality is close to a long term "human race genocide"
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nina4u(f): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
ogaprime:

If you are against islam, then be against gays and lesbians because homosexuality is close to a long term "human race genocide"
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of immortality ..of cause I don't accept gay or lesbianism .. What I said in an old post is that u burn gay people alive on the streets or put am in jail for 14 yrs ..and u call u self christian... Its Gods job to punish not the government or the ppls right as long as they don't rape or do other crimes against society .. Muslims behead u while gays like same sex ..which in my opinion is nasty but not a threat to you as in individual ..Muslims are a threat to your life
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by zeetyzin(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u
sorry i couldnt in full, im using a crazy fone at d moment.
Back to the topic.
i didnt quote u because i wanted to have a reigious argument or stuff, im not a fan of such.
all im saying is, juz because some idiots blv the quran commands such, and they follow it, it doesnt mean all muslims do.
at least, ull find such verses in the bible Too, even more cruel ones.but u dont follow it[im guessing ure a xtian], while some do.
juz try to live without hating, hating doesnt pay.
BTW...U dont stay in nigeria yes?

1 Like

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nina4u(f): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
zeetyzin:
Nina4u
not yet ..I b in Eko this summer
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by limpopo: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
Meanwhile in a perfect work .... undecided I despise muslims wherever they are. The Quran tells them to kill infidels wherever you find them it doesn't matter if they're in Europe or in Africa or in Saudi Arabia or in Iraq Iran Afghanistan Pakistan what they do is kill that's what the Quran order them to do

So.. there are still misinformed people like you in this world... have you ever for once carried that QURAN and read it ..... NO!!!! I guess... You don't read holy books literally and dogmatically like a novel... you apply sense to the interpretation.... that is what the so called terrorists don't HAVE....

CARRY THE BOOK FOR ONCE AND READ WITH AN OPEN MIND... you would be suprised what you would find out
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by zeetyzin(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
not yet ..I b in Eko this summer
aiit, hope u find ur stay interesting. Takia, and most importantly, please dont hate....Muslims are not terrorists.
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Ahmed3rdjuly: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Even US army with all its sophostications is still debating sending females to battle front talk more of our own. If na the commander daughter will she be in baga of all places?
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by ogaprime(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nina4u:
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of immortality ..of cause I don't accept gay or lesbianism .. What I said in an old post is that u burn gay people alive on the streets or put am in jail for 14 yrs ..and u call u self christian... Its Gods job to punish not the government or the ppls right as long as they don't rape or do other crimes against society .. Muslims behead u while gays like same sex ..which in my opinion is nasty but not a threat to you as in individual ..Muslims are a threat to your life

The Bible says we should obey the laws of the land and the authorities. I am against the jungle justice by civilians. If gays are caught, they should handed over to the authorities.

Imagine allowing homosexuality all over the world. What do you think will happen in the 100years and above??

Islam is the threat to our lives and not mine alone

1 Like

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Nina4u(f): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
zeetyzin:

aiit, hope u find ur stay interesting.
Takia, and most importantly, please dont hate....Muslims are not terrorists.
can u explain why in the Paris attack they were Muslims ...in bryssle attack they Muslims ..in Pakistan were they blew up 29 children and 41 women were Muslims ...wearas booko haram is Muslims ..what do they do ...kill disbelievers that don't believe in Islam ...because the Quran order them to do so ...don't come tell me the Quran is a peaceful book ..and that Islam don't advocate killings of the infedels ..

3 Likes

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by armadeo(m): 4:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
zeetyzin:

aiit, hope u find ur stay interesting.
Takia, and most importantly, please dont hate....Muslims are not terrorists.

but ALL terrorists are muslims.

you know what you guys can really do to make the other religions believe that you dont support terrorism is to outrightly condenm it. LOUDLY.

dont tell us to read the Koran and understand just say what these people are doing is wrong and I as a muslim condenm thier actions. you always keep quiet and say stop blaming muslims , how do you want that to happen??

guys I have muslims friends and honestly if not for them i would hate every Muslim on the planet but they always always condenm these actions but online i never ever see any of you do that only explanations and read the koran yourself.

dude if you arent against them then you are them. simple logic

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by godoluwa(m): 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
lofty900:
So sad. But truth be told, she doesn't have the brutal looks of a soldier. She shouldn't have been posted to bornu by the army. She's not matured enough. See her soft cheeks, soft hands, can such girl handle ak47? Can she sleep in the forest? Young inexperienced folks like this should be working in the office of army officers as clerks and not posted to the battle field!
#fact
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by ogaprime(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
zeetyzin:
Nina4u
sorry i couldnt in full, im using a crazy fone at d moment.
Back to the topic.
i didnt quote u because i wanted to have a reigious argument or stuff, im not a fan of such.
all im saying is, juz because some idiots blv the quran commands such, and they follow it, it doesnt mean all muslims do.
at least, ull find such verses in the bible Too, even more cruel ones.but u dont follow it[im guessing ure a xtian], while some do.
juz try to live without hating, hating doesnt pay.

Have you ever heard of it before that Jesus christ rebuked peter when (peter) brought a knife and cut someone's ear when Jesus christ was about to be arrested

the physical violence is one of those things Jesus came to the world for. Imagine if He (Jesus) didn't rebuke peter. He came to move us from physical realm to spiritual realm. That's why we christians don't sacrifice rams for atonement of sins. In the old testament where most muslims and including you points to, prayer wasn't for everybody then but only for priest to do. That's why there was lots of physical battle,killings in the old testament. The coming of Jesus christ brought a new covenant,a new way to God. Remember the Lord's prayer (our Father...) It shows prayer has gone more spiritual than physical and you don't need priest because His disciples asked Him to teach them how to pray.

The truth is, islam is still and will continue to be in the era of old testament, the era of using animals as sacrifice to atone their sins, the era of killing, domination and oppression obeying human instructions to dominate others, capturing and forcing people to observe foreign rituals...

Sir come to light, come to the new covenant of Jesus Christ...

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by oyinkinola: 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
oh! leye but you promised me of save returning, why? why? when you are going, i said leye, you look back, and said brother, dont worry i will return back safely!...... but you never return, .....until we meet.... rip
odarinako, odoju ala, sun un re o !

1 Like

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by Mskrisx(f): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
columbus007:
see ur smile for pix grin mehn if that's Truely you that means you r pretty,thats if that's you ooo cool

Thanks bro for the Compliment...yea sure that's me my humble self.*smiles*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by columbus007(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Mskrisx:

Thanks bro for the Compliment...yea sure that's me my humble self.*smiles*
ok dear,and always remain a darling grin
Re: Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno by LieDetector(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chinaimporter:

You will die a horrible death and just like ahab,you will be eaten by vultures on the lands of your ancestors.
Fulani herdsmen shall rape you women and you children shall eat from the dustbin.
On your head have been placed all the curses in sam 109.you will soon know that the lord thy God is a terrible man in battle.
All these shall be returned to you and your family in folds. Foolish degenerate idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

''I Was Born To Die" - Aisha Yesufu Reacts After Receiving A Death Threat / President Buhari Mourns Pastor TB Joshua / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.