Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,731 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) (18525 Views)

Arewa Vs Ndigbo Novelty Match: Osinbajo To Honor Football Match / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan / Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2016
TINUBU

my role model......

Wailers can continue wailing
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by gonzaga: 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
Was Fashola there?
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2016
m
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by mcgaius: 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
So Charley boy is older than Tinubu while tinubu and charley boy's father were mates. Well it could be his football age
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by jaykaylegend(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt] happy Birthday sir. We love you for sending Jonathan the fool back to Otueke. You and Buhari are living legends. May we never have an IPOD leader like GEJ again in this great nation. Amen cool[/size]
A very big AMEN and ASE to that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by MissLeslie(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2016
See the jagaban eye ball.... Lol
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Na wa o,Joseph yob wey wan die because of Jonathan don dey follow Tinubu and Ambode chop again.

GEJ you see your life?

Only fools die because of politics, or for politicians. Real fools!
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by DICK4UCKPUSSY: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tunami:
point of correction ''the jagban of lagos state''.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu- Jagaban of Africa
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by femliany(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tunami:
point of correction Jagaban Borgu..... Borgu is a place in nothern part of Nija...the Emir of that place conferred that tile on him
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by Krismart(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
orobs93:
Yobo go use tinubu take shine like say him na kompany
Lolllzz. funny man
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by Krismart(m): 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
64 ke? Tinubu should be in his late 70's
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by diamondbility: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
This man is not saying the truth about his age, he looks 72-76. I'm yet to see somebody of that age(64) with this old look
This man no be poor man why this very weak old look?
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by tomioro(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tunami:
point of correction "Jagaban of Africa". The one and only living legend who single handedly sacked the clueless one from Otuoke ! Long may you reign. Igba odun, odun kan
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by excel101(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
247frolicboss:
A novelty match which had the likes of Joseph Yobo in attendance, was played at the Campus Mini Stadium in Lagos Island to mark the 64th birthday of the National Leader of APC, Bola Tinubu. He will be 64 on Tuesday March 29th. More photos after the cut...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-from-novelty-match-organised-to.html

64yrs should be tinubu's official age
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by Yahami(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
What is good about his day, that they spending so much money for, were as ordinary man is still suffering in the street of Lagos, why can't them declares free BRT shuttle for him
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by fleshbeing: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
A single man like million,Happy Birthday to u sir.
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 2:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
irunooboo:
[size=14pt] happy Birthday sir. We love you for sending Jonathan the fool back to Otueke. You and Buhari are living legends. May we never have an IPOD leader like GEJ again in this great nation. Amen cool[/size]
Fool.You are comparing thief and that dullard with Dr Jonathan.May you and your generation never see any good things in life
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by RYTEBABY: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
JingoOAU:
This man is too old for his age....haba.....the look on his face is as if he's old enough to born my father....yet, my papa is 74
my brother I wonder the same thing o. How can this great grandpa be 64? So now only we lady can lie for age. grin grin well sha welcome to our world. Pls help me ask lai Mohammed how old is he too?
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by nini007(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mcpadosky:
happy birthday in advance the jagagbam of west Africa, wishing u long life and prosperity
u for say jagagbagam. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by RYTEBABY: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
jaykaylegend:
A very big AMEN and ASE to that..
buh Amen is a sacrilege to u and ur grandfathers. U had better use eveil spirit cuz that's the player that suits them well.
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by sisisioge: 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Men are irredeemable azzzhols sometimes, women are batches sometimes. When two peeps who went against all odds decide to tie a knot, I say good for them. When same peeps can't seem to keep the knot tied, I say sheet happens...see if you could go back to the drawing boards. It is well o.
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by DTaj: 5:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
orobs93:
Yobo go use tinubu take shine like say him na kompany

Smart Joseph Yobo. The same Yobo who campaigned for PDP and Jonathan during the last elections! He was on the PDP podium in Abuja, Lagos, Uyo, and Port Harcourt! He spoke for 3 minutes in Port Harcourt shouting 'PDP Continuity'.

He was behind the "Sportsmen and Women for Jonathan Coalition" and travelled all over Naija campaigning for PDP.

Anywhere there is money! Lol
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by Yemmy94(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tunami:
Sorry dude,he's d jagaban of africa
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by Roadmap27(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
irunooboo:

Can some1 tell me why Fashola is not there?
Re: Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
247frolicboss:
A novelty match which had the likes of Joseph Yobo in attendance, was played at the Campus Mini Stadium in Lagos Island to mark the 64th birthday of the National Leader of APC, Bola Tinubu. He will be 64 on Tuesday March 29th. More photos after the cut...

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-from-novelty-match-organised-to.html

wow so happy to shear the xame date with the jagaban. ..... so proud to be among the soilder marching

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust / SSS Detains Abba Kaka Mohammed For 48 Days Without Trial For Closeness To Magu / Operation ‘free Lagos’ Will Continue, Agbaje Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.