Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate (3251 Views)

12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / 10 Commandments Every Girlfriend And Wife Need To Follow During The World Cup / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
(Girlfriend)Making love : when you love the person! There is so much rubbing and kissing of different areas of the body, its fantastic and its dreamy and in the end there is definitely some cuddling and jokes, then you both end up in the shower

(Sexmate) Sex: he takes off your clothes and just starts shaging, maybe he might grab ur boobs at most but thats all

From my explanation you should know your place
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by cruzita(f): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
what place?
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
what place?

Where you stand with your man!
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
these days most girlfriends are sexmates

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mprepz:
these days most girlfriends are sexmates

Essence of the post lol
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wetin pesin no go hear
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by krak101(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Lols. Majority of Nigerian babes fit that sexmate description. Just forming statues during sex. And for those that'll ask... YES av been with majority of Nigerian girls
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by ItzTun3chi(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
krak101:
Lols. Majority of Nigerian babes fit that sexmate description. Just forming statues during sex. And for those that'll ask... YES av been with majority of Nigerian girls
majority angry and u still dey kampe grin
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by multikolour(m): 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Essence of the post lol
krak101:
don't forget you have a sister and I believe she is some one girl friend.
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
multikolour:

If my sister is stupid enough to allow a guy treat her like that, then she deserves the insults
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by multikolour(m): 1:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
If my sister is stupid enough to allow a guy treat her like that, then she deserves the insults
okay I understand your grievances.
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
krak101:
Congratulations for becoming a DOG undecided

when did sleeping around become an achievement ?

Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Move over
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Move over
You can as well shut your trampundecided

Are you his spokesman?
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
multikolour:

okay I understand your grievances.

Am not aggrieved, was supposed to be an eye opener for girls and guys too! Then you talked about my sister, like that's supposed to change my mind set! And I explained that she is not exempted now ure talking about grievances dude take a chill pill
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by krak101(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

majority angry and u still dey kampe grin
lols. I no be baba o
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by krak101(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
multikolour:

. In life just mind your business and you'll be just fine. She has her life to leave
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by krak101(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:

remind me again... What is a DOG?
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You can as well shut your trampundecided

Are you his spokesman?

Am not his spokesman, think that's pretty obvious! My problem is I created this post to enlightened people! When misguided people come and start talking trash, its my duty to call such fellows coughs* Diddyydiva *coughs to order
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Arthurwinner(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Love of maryjane(mj) oh! I'm fascinated
Re: Difference Between Girlfriend And Sexmate by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Arthurwinner:
Love of maryjane(mj) oh! I'm fascinated

Huh

(1) (Reply)

Tag A Nairalander And Guess What They Might Be Doing. / Former Prostitute Reveals How She Had Sex Romp With Police Officers - Photos / Making money online,has never been this easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.