Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not (12135 Views)

Why It's Foolish To Ask A Lady If She Is A Virgin Or Her Body Counts / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2017
For many men it is important to be the first one with their wife. So, they are looking to marry virgin girls. But how do they find out about such a thing without carrying out a virginity test? Get the signs now. So, here are the signs of possible virginity loss in your girlfriend.

1. Her reaction to your questions
What does she say when you ask her if she is a virgin? In most cases, (if the girl is not a feminist), she would react calmly or shyly. The one who has lost it, may get irritated by your inquiries or angry with you. She has it no more and those questions make her nervous.

2. She gets engaged in sex talk easily
A v!rgin girl has a bit of this natural modesty. She does not have firsthand experience in the process, so sex talk makes her uncomfortable. She would not be easily engaged in it.

3. How she conducts herself with men
V!rginity loss is a serious step in every woman’s life. It involves some big changes in her behavior as well. But once there is not more to lose, a girl may start acting more lavishly and self-indulging with men. If she is a student, she might be hanging out in the teachers’ office all the time.

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Draei: 7:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Uhm points fair enough.
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by femolacqua(m): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Well said
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by adorablepepple(f): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2017
Not true

5 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 17, 2017
adorablepepple:
Not true
See them, see them...

I know ya

1 Like

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by nelsonebby(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2017
adorablepepple:
Not true
which one is true?
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by alegbeleye(m): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2017
My grand ma is a virgin............. useless post.
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Oilyqueen
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Looool

Not in all cases tho cheesy
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Op let me correct your myopic impression about finding out if a girl's a virgin or not.
First, some virgin girls get annoyed when asked such questions. Being a virgin doesn't mean you should be shy or calm. Humans vary.
Secondly, some, yet few girls are very good in conversations with guys and so sex talk might not really be a problem to them especially if such girls are very amiable, jovial and much of an extrovert.
Thirdly, there are girls who are really open minded towards men and talk to them freely.
Your post is purely trash. Being a virgin doesn't make you a saint, and not being a virgin doesn't make you a hoe either.
So as I'm a student now, I cannot Hang around my lecturers office because you're the Alpha and Omega of knowing if a girl's a virgin or not. Op, you must be high on cheap drugs!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Aderola15:
Looool
Not in all cases tho cheesy
Are there other cases you wanna tell us...
Oya, Aderola, we listening
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by segebase(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2017
who viriginity don epp
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by kuuljay(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:
Op let me correct your myopic impression about finding out if a girl's a virgin or not.
First, some virgin girls get annoyed when asked such questions. Being a virgin doesn't mean you should be shy or calm. Humans vary.
Secondly, some, yet few girls are very good in conversations with guys and so sex talk might not really be a problem to them especially if such girls are very amiable, jovial and much of an extrovert.
Thirdly, there are girls who are really open minded towards men and talk to them freely.
Your post is purely trash. Being a virgin doesn't make you a saint, and not being a virgin doesn't make you a hoe either.
So as I'm a student now, I cannot Hang around my lecturers office because you're the Alpha and Omega of knowing if a girl's a virgin or not. Op, you must be high on cheap drugs!
you sound like you have lost it,but enor corsan me

2 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2017
kuuljay:
you sound like you have lost it,but enor corsan me

Get off my mention, demented dimwit.

2 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by kuuljay(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Draei: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:

shocked
Strange! see flames coming
from a ebeyraÿ, change at work.

2 Likes

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Draei:
shocked
Strange! see flames coming from a ebeyraÿ, change at work.
Lmao cheesy cheesy. Darey love, the guy and the op dey vex me.
Howfa na smiley. You've been scarce embarassed.
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:
In as much as I wouldn't want to compromise the essence of this thread by trading insult at you, I still have to call your bluff so as to enlighten you.

First, you claim being a virgin has absolutely nothing to do with introversion and extroversion. Yes to some extent, you may be right. But over time, Research have shown that one of the key ingredient towards being brave, Fairless and open towards all categories of people is Sex. Yes you heard me. I know quite well you aren't a virgin, hence the bitterness. One question for you though. Were you like this before you had your first sexual encounter??

Secondly, you claim there are virgins who are more closer to male folks than their non virgin counterparts. Again, you point is borne out of prejudices and sentiment. Why? Being a virgin demands some sort of restrictions. A real virgin will always want to to set some sort of boundaries. They always want to make it that they are not walk in the park because they have something vital to protect. Second question for you. Can you in a more precise and detailed manner make a comparative difference in the way you visit guys before you eventually lost your virginity and now that you are regular to sex??

Lastly and finally, you claim some virgins get annoyed when asked such questions. Big lie. Virginity is the pride of every women. That's why even after losing her virginity, she still go as far as lying to her boyfriend just to make him stay.

You point are obviously borne out of bitterness and the obvious fact that you lost yours. From now on, sweetheart, I want you to start looking at the world from a genuine perspective. You mustn't be a virgin before you make a good wife but every woman would want to keep themselves pure for the right time. But when your lust and misplaced priority trumps your sense of pride, you tend to make unreasonable compromises...

It isn't my fault you are no longer a virgin. So, knock it off your sleeve and move the Fvck on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

In as much as I wouldn't want to compromise the essence of this thread by trading insult at you, I still have to call your bluff so as to enlighten you.

First, you claim being a virgin has absolutely nothing to do with introversion and extroversion. Yes to some extent, you may be right. But over time, Research have shown that one of the key ingredient towards being brave, Fairless and open towards all categories of people is Sex. Yes you heard me. I know quite well you aren't a virgin, hence the bitterness. One question for you though. Were you like this before you had your first sexual encounter??

Secondly, you claim there are virgins who are more closer to male folks than their non virgin counterparts. Again, you point is borne out of prejudices and sentiment. Why? Being a virgin demands some sort of restrictions. A real virgin will always want to to set some sort of boundaries. They always want to make it that they are not walk in the park because they have something vital to protect. Second question for you. Can you in a more precise and detailed manner make a comparative difference in the way you visit guys before you eventually lost your virginity and now that you are regular to sex??

Lastly and finally, you claim some virgins get annoyed when asked such questions. Big lie. Virginity is the pride of every women. That's why even after losing her virginity, she still go as far as lying to her boyfriend just to make him stay.

You point are obviously borne out of bitterness and the obvious fact that you lost yours. From now on, sweetheart, I want you to start looking at the world from a genuine perspective. You mustn't be a virgin before you make a good wife but every woman would want to keep themselves pure for the right time. But when your lust and misplaced priority trumps your sense of pride, you tend to make unreasonable compromises...

It isn't my fault you are no longer a virgin. So, knock it off your sleeve and move the Fvck on

Op, oops I forgot you're a kid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:

Op, oops I forgot you're a kid.
Oh yes...

Again, my experience with losers in the recent times show that in their bid for self defense and to gain some sort of relevance, they results to age marginalization.

I am a kid, yet I have a broader and direct approach to life than you could ever done...

What makes maturity a rare thing isn't age but approach to things...

I mean what good is 50 year old woman without brains

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Draei: 9:29am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:

Lmao cheesy cheesy.
Darey love, the guy and the op dey vex me.

Howfa na smiley.
You've been scarce embarassed.
Oya easy easy ma'm,
I'm calm, just a lil bit quiet of recent.
How yhu...
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by emmykk(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2017
ebayaray did not even say she is a virgin,you guy just keep mentioning her as if the post was for virgin finder,beside she can be a virgin and still talk the way she has post.

there is no big seal about been a virgin,just that a man should deflower a girl atleast once in this era that virgin is difficult to find lest you dont know how virgin taste.

am 37 and married but thelady i deflower 9 yrs ago still call me and still lover me but i dont so sex withheragain

1 Like

Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2017
Draei:

Oya easy easy ma'm,
I'm calm, just a lil bit quiet of recent.
How yhu...

Lolz I'm calm at my end o cheesy.
You've been jacking shey na.
Am fine, just good smiley. Have you been seeing Venus?.
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2017
emmykk:
ebayaray did not even say she is a virgin,you guy just keep mentioning her as if the post was for virgin finder,beside she can be a virgin and still talk the way she has post.

there is no big seal about been a virgin,just that a man should deflower a girl atleast once in this era that virgin is difficult to find lest you dont know how virgin taste.

am 37 and married but thelady i deflower 9 yrs ago still call me and still lover me but i dont so sex withheragain

God bless you sir smiley.
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Draei: 9:49am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:

Lolz I'm calm at my end o cheesy.
You've been jacking shey na.
Am fine, just good smiley. Have you been seeing Venus?.
Jacking suspended till March, can't kill me.
Been long i saw her, she is forming busy & me
too, I'm nicknamed 'busy' so...
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2017
Draei:

Jacking suspended till March, can't kill me.
Been long i saw her, she is forming busy & me
too, I'm nicknamed 'busy' so...

Lolz grin grin.
But I won't blame her sha, Med students are always busy.

Be forming there, yeye boy grin grin.
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Draei: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:

Lolz grin grin.
But I won't blame her sha, Med students are always busy.

Be forming there, yeye boy grin grin.
I'm sure yoh still reading,
Lord be your strength...
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by jashar(f): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2017
TheSlyone2:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Draei:
I'm sure yoh still reading, Lord be your strength...

I'm trying embarassed
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2017
adorablepepple:
Not true
It is.
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:
Why you dey vex?
Re: Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not by Nobleman18(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2017
Ebayray:
Young lady !
You've a point I must say, and op has his too. So you can send your msg across beautifully without trading insults! One beautiful thing about arguments is that even though the other party is wrong, if you can use convincing facts, you've won.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contact Me For S3x But I Don’t Take Less Than 10k- Lady Shares Steamy Photos To / 12 Things Only Short Women Understand / Do You Have A Dirty Mind? Test Yourself With This PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.