Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? (65167 Views)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Am I Wrong Fighting My Husband's Younger Brother's Side Chick? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

Not everyone is prepared to play cards with their life. I dont do violence and I dont do threats of violence or harm and I wont take it also. Life is too precious marriage is not by force. One party dies now, she would write statement, sleep cell for a few weeks and move on with her life re-marry and live happily ever after

When couples are fighting you can say all sorts, abuse each other but when it comes to threat to life. Well I wont blame anyone who flees. Self preservation is the first rule of existence

A woman who told you she know about voodoo, yet she is the one cooking your meals, or a man who in a moment of anger threatens to shoot his wife or strangulate her is an accident waiting to happen

You might have the faith to wait with such woman and see what would happen in future some people don't and would take to their heels and I honestly dont blame them. Life no get spare part

The Lowo guy who was killed by his lawyer wife, If he had taken her initial threats serious maybe he would be alive now, But like you, he also thought she was joking and a woman properly brought up daughter of a bishop cannot be that wicked. Somehow she would live her life and Lowo is dead and a loss to his immediate family

Ok then I think I should start telling everyone my husband is a muderer because he has called my parents to come or else he will send back my dead body.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by huntax(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:

She was an old neigbhours of their in another state. I didnt even tell her anything. I only asked how how she conceived. I follow ttc thread and wen someone conceives, we ask what yoi did differently. So i asked her and she told me what she did amd adviced me to try it. Which i told her its risky to try.

I asked for a second chance. He said no. That He has already moved on with his life and can't hurt his new lady
Then my take on the matter is that, while you both were having incessant quarrels, your husband was having an affair, which also made he react to every little nag you made. If he really wanted to make this work, he'd stay away from any lady even while you are out of the house, just to assure you he still loves you. That said, his new lady might be diabolical, hence, clouding his judgment. You can level the playing field by getting on your knees. Pray and fast... tell God to solve your marital problems. BTW, you didn't make mention of any kids? If you haven't conceived yet, that could also be another factor, that also can be solved by prayer (after you are both back together of course).
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by TeddyPendergrass(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
listen here baby, I know he is your husband and all but fvck him baby. if you're husband finna leave you over some hoe he met online then fvck him.

see this that weak nigga type shit. Now you begging him to work it out and he still on some bullshit. if he ain't on that move on baby.

if you got kids focus on your kids if not focus on yourself and take care yourself baby.

you gon be alright...I promise you that. you gon be alright.

4 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Hotguy27: 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:

I don't know what to tell you . Yes I am stubborn whivch he knew before marriage But changed abit. You don't know my family. We are very comfortable. I thank God for that. If not my situation would have been worse. I am also very beautiful. So ur analysis about me was wrong. I am here for solution not analysis

Nawaa for you oooo.
So all you could pick to address from my post are these?
I also offered good advice which you turned away from. This means you are not ready yet. You are not here for solution then. Are you allergic to criticism? Do you want everyone to be clapping for you: massaging your ego?
Wake up!
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
victorazy:

From ur connotation I can infer it that ur a single lady, infact u sounds like a hor (no offence) just mu observation.

no offence.. you write like a reeetard.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by jmichlins(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
victorazy:

Ur such a bad man. Ur advising a married woman to let her husband go rather than advising her to use her words wisely, Na u wan marry her later?
which words should she use wisely when the man has already moved on with his mistress upon her pleas. If she is your sister will you advice her to remain there or pick up the pieces left of her life and move on

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:

Ok then I think I should start telling everyone my husband is a muderer because he has called my parents to come or else he will send back my dead body.

Did he also beat you?
Someone who said he would kill you and you still stayed?
I guess you value your life less than he does his own

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by mackhunter77: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:
I confided in my husband when he accused me of listening to people. I then opened up and gave him an instance that if i listen to people i would ne doing what they asked me to do.I told him the advice a former neigbhour of his gave me. Of which I told her I can't do such. Now he uses it against me. I feel bad because he didn't even say what I told him exactly. He changed the story. He lied about it.

My husband goes about telling everyone i am diabolic because I jokingly told him that he should be grateful I don't have a wicked heart if not I will use magun to catch him and his mistress. Which he even replied that he knows i dont have that mind. That i am still a child.
this was said around march of 2015

Fastward to November he started asking for a divorce because he of his mistress he met online. Telling both his colleagues and family members that I am diabolic which is not true. I feel bad because this same man have also confided in me telling me things about his boss and others. We are currently separated

I just regret everything. I regret confinding in him and opening up to him. With pleas from everywhere, he is still insisting on divorce.
.......wise people don't release secrets just because the person they tell their secrets to is "qualified"

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:

grin grin.

this woman is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by jmichlins(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Na you she come deserve? Will you marry her?
jmichlins:
which words should she use wisely when the man has already moved on with his mistress upon her pleas. If she is your sister will you advice her to remain there or pick up the pieces left of her life and move on
greatiyk4u:

Na you she come deserve? Will you marry her?
i pray your own person do not experience such cause with this advice she will hate you for life
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by vislabraye(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:
I confided in my husband when he accused me of listening to people. I then opened up and gave him an instance that if i listen to people i would ne doing what they asked me to do.I told him the advice a former neigbhour of his gave me. Of which I told her I can't do such. Now he uses it against me. I feel bad because he didn't even say what I told him exactly. He changed the story. He lied about it.

My husband goes about telling everyone i am diabolic because I jokingly told him that he should be grateful I don't have a wicked heart if not I will use magun to catch him and his mistress. Which he even replied that he knows i dont have that mind. That i am still a child.
this was said around march of 2015

Fastward to November he started asking for a divorce because he of his mistress he met online. Telling both his colleagues and family members that I am diabolic which is not true. I feel bad because this same man have also confided in me telling me things about his boss and others. We are currently separated

I just regret everything. I regret confinding in him and opening up to him. With pleas from everywhere, he is still insisting on divorce.

I don't think it's everything you should tell your spouse sometimes. Things that are very sensitive should be avoided. But that doesn't mean u should be secretive.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

Did he also beat you? Someone who said he would kill you and you still stayed? I guess you value your life less than he does his own
is either she gat jokes or she can't afford to lose her meal ticket.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by raumdeuter: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Joavid:

Maybe we should send out a party to help beg her husband

She said she would jazz him he said he would kill her. What are the chances one of them is not joking?

OP what are your parents saying about a man what want to ship your dead body to them?

The moment anyone threatens my life or my family's life. I dont want to see if you are joking or serious. I take precautions immediately

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hotguy27:

Nawaa for you oooo.
So all you could pick to address from my post are these?
I also offered good advice which you turned away from. This means you are not ready yet. You are not here for solution then. Are you allergic to criticism? Do you want everyone to be clapping for you: massaging your ego?
Wake up!

I saw your advice but you didn't have to bring some non important things like beauty and riches. That's not the way to go about it.. I appreciate your advice. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
Joavid:

You must not comment. Get something doing. If you got no advice kindly leave the thread. Except you have itching fingers.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by sonya4all(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
@cionon you probably saw a lot of african magic movies a well as took most things you read on nairaland too serious and tried to experiment them in your marriage,which sadly resulted to this,judging by your previous threads over the years. so sorry.learn your lesson now

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hotguy27:

I have read all her previous posts my dear (and I said it). I just carried out a professional diagnosis on her through this and those other ones. I was blunt but that might be the truth.
you are diagnosing someone you met through a forum even to the extent of saying she is not beautiful. Thats really funny to me.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by cybriz82(m): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Madam u dnt av to regret anytin..all u need to do is put on ur tv n start watchin him also pray for him..nobody go tell say atarodo na pepper.just liv am mek him chew small.he will run back to u for water.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Evassmix55(m): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
jmichlins:
He does not deserve you. You are worth more much to be cheated on so let him go
mrs! Call me 08035222589 or whtsapp me.....lets av a talk on dis
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
sonya4all:
@cionon you probably saw a lot of african magic movies a well as took most things you read on nairaland too serious and tried to experiment them in your marriage,which sadly resulted to this,judging by your previous threads over the years. so sorry.learn your lesson now

Funny enough I don't watch African magic films. Infactvany movie at all. Just once in a purple moon. I learnt my lessons. I allowed my emotions take control of me instead of using my head
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evassmix55:

Ok. Thank you. I will
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by jmichlins(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Evassmix55:
i do not have credit to call you we can discuss anything you want here
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by slam7000(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:

Did u read my post? I never threatened him. I only told him I have a heart and would never do such. Besides who doesn't know of magun. I never threatened him
I told him I can never do such which his reply was that he knows I can't do it that I am still a baby.
Yes I was wrong to have said it. But I never said i will do it. Pls it's two different things. That I will do and I can never do such. If i want to magun, would ineven tell him?

This man isn't your husband. You two can't live together. You seem to be having issues with him for as long as 2013. When he called off the engagement, when you argued and he expected you to leave the house and even took your keys and gave you money for transport back home.

Why don't you tell yourself the truth that this man isn't for you? Don't let it turn very sour. Leave when you still can.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by mukhcech(m): 11:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ceccylia:
Keep praying for him my dear sister, men can be funny u know, maybe there's a woman out there telling him what to do. Pray, God might change he's mind.

Stupid talk.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Hotguy27: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:

I saw your advice but you didn't have to bring some non important things like beauty and riches. That's not the way to go about it.. I appreciate your advice. Thanks

Now listen, I appeared to have digressed but they are some of the major factors that anchor marriages. You need to study the remote and immediate causes of your husband's actions. Some men can say "Fine she no fine", "money they no get", "good behaviour she no come get","wetin sef?"
We know that LOVE should be the key factor but there are other factors that are necessary in marriage that both partners should know and work towards.
Play your cards well.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Hotguy27: 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:

Ok. Thank you. I will

The person was not referring to youuuuùuuu!
Are you out here for flinging?
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hotguy27:

Now listen, I appeared to have digressed but they are some of the major factors that anchor marriages. You need to study the remote and immediate causes of your husband's actions. Some men can say "Fine she no fine", "money they no get", "good behaviour she no come get","wetin sef?"
We know that LOVE should be the key factor but there are other factors that are necessary in marriage that both partners should know and work towards.
Play your cards well.

Okay I have heard . Thanks.I m learning daily

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hotguy27:

The person was not referring to youuuuùuuu!
Are you out here for flinging?

Okay I thought it was me. I am not here for flinging but to get a solution. Even if this present marriage doesn't work out I will, be a better person in my next marriage

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by slam7000(m): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
cionon:

I am christain. I wasn't discussing marital issues with her. I was trying to conceive then. So I met her for advice on her she conceived her after 5years of marriage. That's how it went. He is really serious with the divorce. I don't want the divorce. I have begged him for another chance to change where I wronged him. But he has bluntly refused.

The hand writing has always been on the wall. You have refused to acknowledge it and act on it. You argue all the time, exchange hot words. He womanizes to such an extent that she joked about magun. You forgave his unfaithfulness, he also has low motility sperm cells yet it hasn't stop him from wasting and abusng his limited and troubled reserve on other women.

Are you chained to him. If you think you can cure him, go ahead otherwise leave and do something meaningful with your life before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
I can bet my nairaland username that your husband is not punishing you for what you said but because he has made up his mind to replace you

He will only be using your confession as a concrete reason for break up

5 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Why are many men so heartless?

The guy just wants a divorce because of your childlessness and because of his useless ashawo mistress.

Your opening up to him has nothing to do with it.

Marriage wahala sef. I'll rather stay single instead of getting tied to somebody that will treat me less than human.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by baby124: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2016
tosyne2much:
I can bet my nairaland username that your husband is not punishing you for what you said but because he has made up his mind to replace you

He will only be using your confession as a concrete reason for break up
You are exactly right. But she doesn't see the handwriting on the wall yet. She's still trying to pray and cast and bind something that was never there. The man has probably seen way to travel abroad and change his life. She is here believing his lies and blaming herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / Woman With 7 Husbands Reveals How She Satisfies All Their Needs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.