Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,632 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? (65805 Views)

"My Husband Employed Imam To Have Sex With Me For 3 Days" – Wife / Am I Wrong Fighting My Husband's Younger Brother's Side Chick? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by cutiesoglam(f): 12:46pm On May 13, 2016
PinketteDawn:

Excuse me dear. You don't know me from Adam. How can you be so sure I grew up with both of my parents? Did you grow up in a home where your father was constantly degrading your mother? Ask people who have been in that situation and compaRe. Issues are only sorted out when both parties want to. It is not right for a woman to be constantly begging her husband to marry her. Is he doing her a favour? You can never beg anybody to marry you that is reality! If his heart is somewhere else, then let him go.You can beg someone to forgive you if you have wronged him but if he chooses not to forgive, you cannot beg him to love you. True love should not be begged for. How long will you keep begging? For the rest of your life?

I love u already.. Infact it is humiliating. D man will feel so special. Been Der, done that!! I regret
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Anas09: 9:41pm On May 16, 2016
postmann:

Hmmm! Thanks for the openness. That's some virtue. smiley
Hey. Analice got banned. Anas09 has to come out. How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Anas09: 9:49pm On May 16, 2016
postmann:

Hmmm! Thanks for the openness. That's some virtue. smiley
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by postmann: 9:47am On May 17, 2016
Anas09:

Hey. Analice got banned. Anas09 has to come out. How have you been?

Been busy like a pendulum clock. But I'm good. Sorry about the ban. Good you had another handle that could suffice.
Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Anas09: 11:46am On May 17, 2016
postmann:

Been busy like a pendulum clock. But I'm good. Sorry about the ban. Good you had another handle to could suffice.
Its good to be busy.

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? by Riderboy(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2016
analice107:

You are indeed your problem. A man who treats you like this is your friend? Define friendship.

Don't jump into conclusion. She was refering to one of her previous post. I know the couple to well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) / A Man Caught A Baby Thrown Out Of A Burning House In Arizona, US / My Sister Married An Impotent Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.