Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor (28367 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Maiduguri, Received By Borno Governor Shettima(pics) / Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS / Why I Didn’t Call GEJ After Chibok Girls Were Abducted By Boko Haram — Borno Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by shiimah: 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
This is one reason why I am against the SECURITY VOTE(money) being given to clueless Governors like Shettima. As a governor, you are the chief security of your state, you couldn't provide security and enemies came to abduct your daughters(chibok girls) instead of acting fast on how to rescue them, You sat in your stupid office waiting for Jonathan's consolation phone call.
Mr. Shettima, it is your duty to report and inform your boss(Jonathan) on what is going round in your state and not the other way round. All these illiterate governors and clueless APCites are always trying to find fault in someone and laying blames....

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by egobetatoday: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
ikombe:
wetin una don achieve since una kick am out

what do you mean? They've attained alot for pete's sake...
1. fuel queues
2. $1 = #320
3. price hike of everything
4. poverty
5. no power (none at all)
6. businesses are crumbling

do you want me to continue grin

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Raymie(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool Jona the drunkard was really a clueless son of a beyatch cool
That "beyatch" and her offspring are certainly doing better than yhurself and yhur mama, don't yhu think so?

Back to the matter. Oga govono, So GEJ didn't call yhu for 19 days. Them forbid yhu to call am? If na to collect allocation, yhu go wait for call ne? Nonsense! Yhu ignored security reports by the Ministry of Education and WAEC especially in the light of the killings at the Boys' school few weeks before Chibok and yhu're coming to talk nonsense hoping yhu'd 'wash' OBJ. Nonsense!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Icecomrade: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Demdem post=44198042]That cursed decision and action of jonah-daft is still hunting us till date. Only if the bastard had responded on time with his security agents, we wouldnt be where we are today as regards the chibok girls.[/quote

My biggest worry for this Nation is not about the bunch of old brainless leaders we have presently. I was hoping that with time they will all die and phase out. My worry now is that most of our youths are even more brainless and empty than the old leaders

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by lashout1: 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
who suppose call who? the governor should be the one to call the president to litigate him on the current happenings in his state. u dey DEA dey count days when him go call u.

If it were my boss, u will receive a query fo information gap and gross negligence of his office, to be answered within 24 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by ibietela2(m): 10:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
see as people dey blame the guy leave gej, some dey blame gej leave am. they are both guilty of negligence imo. the president shouldn't have waited for that long, he ought to call the president immediately he heard of such event, the president, at most should have called the next day, they are both insensitive.

Was the president aware? You know he rely on informations from his aides
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by tobiasbeecher: 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
kenonze:
What do u expect from an ineffectual Buffoon
If not for those lovely tiits you have up there eeeh...
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by idealsico(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
This governor is culpable. Do you mean that you failed to officially inform the former president of such an incident? Too bad you allowed your hatred against him to creep into state security matters. One day the truth about Chibok will come to the open. I had expected you to inform the sitting president using the quickest available means as soon as the information reached you, but you wanted to play politics with peoples lives. If your daughter were among them would you have acted the same? There is God oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by jechona(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by ibietela2(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
[s]
Brugo:
Those girls have been in captivity since because our President did not act. GEJ was very heartless on this issue. The soldiers on ground also refused to pursue because there was no order from above. No one gave the order until 2 whole weeks after they had been kidnapped when GEJ finally accepted the reality often situation.

To those saying the governor should have acted; I hope you simpletons realize that a governor does not command the military. The buck stops at the desk of the "hero" GEJ; a commander-in-chief who sat drinking and frolicking while teenage girls were marched through sambisa forest into slavery.

He even had the nerve to contest for an additional term. Thankfully he was booted out at the polls. GEJ was a big mistake. I'm glad we have corrected such a disgraceful mistake.
[/s]

TRASH

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by erico2k2(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
madridguy:
Instead of GEJ to attend to the Chibok girls issue, he went for PDP rally where he was photographed dancing with some women with big ukwu.

He still waited for Malala advise before he invited the Chibok girls parent for meeting. Then turned his blame to US for not selling arms while Dasuki office was used to steal over 2.1 Billion dollars.

Today is exactly a year we the good people of this nation voted out the clueless and wicked man.

Thank God for PMB, Thank God for APC.
And its gonna be a year soon this new govt promised to free teh girls, we are waiting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Jnrbaino4real(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Idiots. The moment they hear ebele good luck Jonathan they get aroused and their dick becomes so hard.will they stay a day without mentioning Jonathan? Why did he not say this when Jonathan was in power.shameless governor. Aren't you the chief security officer of the state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by ibietela2(m): 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=Icecomrade post=44201404][/quote]

Lol cry
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by tobiasbeecher: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
chaloner:
u re a bastard

Lol bro, this is too much na! I know that demdem of a boy is mannerless, you shouldn't have descended to his level
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by therealtunji(m): 10:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
So, how does that facilitate the recovery of our girls. Nigerian politician been politicising issues since 1AD.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by jechona(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
dre11:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/200942-jonathan-only-called-me-19-days-after-chibok-girls-abduction-borno-governor.html

Arrant nonsence. Between both parties, who was suppose to call the other?
When leaders have failed their followers they start looking for who to blame.
Boko haram started during Obasanjos' regime, what did he do
The very Governor Shetima what did he do about the situation

If I were the president I will stop sending allocations to the IDP camps and declare war againts them.

They are using these miscrants to distract attentions from them so they can comfortably loot from the treasury while others use the excuse of IDP to sap from FG.

What projects have the governors executed in that State since the inception of this insurgency? I can't of one. And where have all the allocations through the years been going into

I learnt the principal of the school in which the said girls were abducted is currently the commissioner for education as against being punished for disobeying order from WAEC not to use that school as an exam centre.

Please I think its high time we wise-up.
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Fanatical(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Forget about Jonathan's failures and focus on improving the living standard of your people Mr Governor.Nigerians are tired of this blame game.
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Lawalmuda(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
he himself is a boko haram and inexperienced leader that this country will ever produce
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Wanimoh: 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
As the Chief security officer of the state what did you do within those 19 days? You were waiting for Goodluck to come and lead you into sambisa forest. You have nothing to say. Let Goodluck be. See your house see sambisa forest. That time till now, have you found the girls? The baba that you are reporting Goodluck to, was he not alive then? Is he not an elder state man? Why did he not help?
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Brugo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
ibietela2:
[s][/s]

TRASH

Try not to hurt yourself. Your hero has been chased away from power.
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by refreshrate: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Opinedecandid:
Your desperate attempt to paint our golden-hearted hero black had already shattered before you even thought of it.

Jonathan is not like some people who are insensitive, blood-sucking, and violent-promoting.

So stop the smear campaign.
it won't work

President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, Nigerians love you. We miss you.

No hate and bitter propaganda weaponed against you will be able to prosper!

Instead it shall go back on their heads good measure measure pressed down shaken down and running over by the grace of God.

Idiots

10 months down the line presidential spokes person doesn't have an idea of the economic policy of the country instead is mentioning names & titles of incompetents hired by a dullard to run the country down

They're doing a good job yet the country is like this?

God will punish all those who in one way or the other directly or indirectly for us to where we are now.

Animals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by aksule(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
One should not be surprised at what Gov Shettima has told the former President. Blame GEJ and possibly fuel price and other social upheavals will go back to normalcy. The beauty of it is the former President knows exactly what transpired though politics might add a colour to suit the present need.
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Youngk(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
no recharge card to call
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Luckylife(m): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
OfoIgbo:
So for 19 days, this Boko governor did not call the then president to inform him of this tragedy.

So if gej hadn't called 19 days afterwards, this buffoon of a governor had no intention of officially informing the federal government, of the disaster he masterminded

This was the same governor that insisted that schools in that vicinity remained open, against the advice of the Wike-led ministry of Education.
Don't mind the bunch of idiots always blaming someone for their inability to render their primary responsibility. His state citizens voted him first to present issues that concerned them to the federal govt and he lucky that GEJ is not posses with the evil spirit of blame game in APC zombies . The buffoon governor should be in prison for reopening the said school there by aiding the kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by HARDDON: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
ojun50:
Must u wait for him befor u act, make una leave dat guy alone make we face d current change wey dey on ground

Don't mind him! All of them knew what they were doing. A ploy to cripple d Gov of GEJ. Now He left d stage for them, they wudnt still let him rest.
He was even lucky GEJ didnt instal a military administrator n got done with him.
Btw, it's 1 yr now,
Has d former general located d gurls yet?

Obj was very responsive indeed, that was why he wiped out odi Huh? N it was still GEJ dat paid d compensation!
Bloody boko governor

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by chaloner(m): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Lol bro, this is too much na! I know that demdem of a boy is mannerless, you shouldn't have descended to his level
wish another name so heavier came into me. .. That guy seems to b a buffon

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by naphcoco(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Na wa o! Mumu without common-sense plenty for this Nairaland Forum o with their nonsensical comments. Governor Shettima only has done one thing from the precerpt, that, the Chibok girls was a scam. Moreso, Shettima is a man with Foolish pride for waiting for the President after 19day to brief him of happenings in his own domain. The evil of 1914 algamation of the northern and southern protectorates of Nigeria playing out. This animals no get human feeling at all, at all.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Demdem(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Lol bro, this is too much na! I know that demdem of a boy is far better than my papa, you shouldn't have descended to his level

thanks for the compliments.
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by Demdem(m): 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
chaloner:
i am bastard

of cos nau. grin grin
Re: Jonathan Only Called Me 19 Days After Chibok Girls’ Abduction — Borno Governor by ibietela2(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Brugo:

Try not to hurt yourself. Your hero has been chased away from power.

At least when he was there you didn't SUFFER like this tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nneoma Okorocha Donates A Bungalow To A Widow In Owerri Today (Photos) / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) / Tinubu Campaign Organisation Disowns Viral Unofficial Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.