Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Right Or Wrong! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Right Or Wrong! (1444 Views)

was my respond to her right or wrong? / She Did This To A 16years Old Girl. Right Or Wrong??? / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right Or Wrong! by zylert(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2016
So I had this argument/discussion with my guys and thought I should bring it up here..

Is it Right/Wrong for a wife to send nudes to her husband's phone?

Looking at it from a Moral and Religious(Christian) point of view.
Re: Right Or Wrong! by missdebs(f): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2016
if you don't send it, who will

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong! by Rexhenrex(m): 7:30am On Mar 29, 2016
The stakes are high it should not be encouraged...

What if it gets to the wrong hands,prolly someone sees it in his phone and tries using it against her because you can atestify to the fact that when someone get a hold of your phone the head straight to your gallery!

Some men act possessed and childish he might show his friends
or decide to punish the woman by uploading them online when the have a fight and misunderstanding.

We know the wife is his woman and can do it if he wants but mehn..the advantage is less jarey the idea is preposterous and outrageous when the are both together at home they can decided to live nake.d but aside that to avoid stories that touch..not send nude to there phones.

7 Likes

Re: Right Or Wrong! by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2016
No be only religious undecided
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Rexhenrex(m): 7:42am On Mar 29, 2016
missdebs:
if you don't send it, who will
you support it?
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2016
Jst like dat rexhenrex said, bt u can send sexy messages rather than send nudes
Re: Right Or Wrong! by firstking01(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
The nigga above me who's moniker is rexhenrex tho
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Rexhenrex(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Jst like dat rexhenrex said, bt u can send sexy messages rather than send nudes
there ain't no p with that as long as its from one's spouse!
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Rexhenrex(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
The nigga above me who's moniker is rexhenrex tho
what av he done this time guess i sounded off the line pardon me sire!
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
there ain't no p with that as long as its from one's spouse!
i got ur point, sumone can leak it online nd show it around dat is danger involved.
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Creamish(f): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:

What if it gets to the wrong hands,prolly someone sees it in his phone and tries using it against her because you can atestify to the fact that when someone get a hold of your phone the head straight to your gallery!

or decide to punish the woman by uploading them online when the have a fight and misunderstanding.

We know the wife is his woman and can do it if he wants but mehn..the advantage is less jarey the idea is preposterous and outrageous when the are both together at home they can decided to live nake.d but aside that to avoid stories that touch..not send nude to there phones.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong! by jworos(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2016
I don't see it as wrong, but you have to be cautious though, so it won't get in the wrong hands,...
Re: Right Or Wrong! by MrCork: 8:15am On Mar 29, 2016
zylert:
So I had this argument/discussion with my guys and thought I should bring it up here..

Is it Right/Wrong for a wife to send nudes to her husband's phone?

Looking at it from a Moral and Religious(Christian) point of view.

.^^^^^which moral?..***dumbest thread for 2016***....if they married, shud it be any of yorrr business?? ...they are adults..gaddddddemit.
...YOU HOMWBASE PEOPLE MENNNN!! (No oofense)
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Right Or Wrong! by Rexhenrex(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Creamish:

Well said.
thanks ma'am...good morning and do have a nice day ahead
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Rexhenrex(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2016
Maiconyoung:
i got ur point, sumone can leak it online nd show it around dat is danger involved.
yep exactly my point bro...
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Cutehector(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2016
No b only religious /moral point ov view
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2016
Uh...Why the hell Not?

Religiously or morally...He's my husby. We Could very much do whatever we wanna.

If anyone's worried about the picture leaking, there's applications like vault for A reason.

Doing Immoral deeds are actually Justified whenever You're married. Makes things more interesting and less boring. cool

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong! by Marlvin(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2016
As a matter of fact, I nd My wifey will do morethan just sending nudes .

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong! by firstking01(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
what av he done this time guess i sounded off the line pardon me sire!
you just nailed it embarassed
Re: Right Or Wrong! by ivyT(f): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2016
This life..pple would always have different opinion about everything.
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2016
firstking01:
you just nailed it embarassed
thanks am blushing
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Rexhenrex(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2016
Pls air your own opinion whats your take?
ivyT:
This life..pple would always have different opinion about everything.
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2016
Religion I am indifferent
Morals, its a no no...

If my nude pic is what is going to keep him under check, then he should fly around, no time

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong! by firstking01(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:
thanks am blushing
yuawecomgrin
Re: Right Or Wrong! by zylert(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2016
How do you feel seeing of all the comments here it's only yours that clearly showed a low level of reasoning?This was just to sample different opinions from peeps everywhere,doesn't in any way signify getting into the business of married people. Word of advice: Read and understand carefully before typing off on your keyboard..(No offense intended).
MrCork:

.^^^^^which moral?..***dumbest thread for 2016***....if they married, shud it be any of yorrr business?? ...they are adults..gaddddddemit.
...YOU HOMWBASE PEOPLE MENNNN!! (No oofense)
undecided

1 Like

Re: Right Or Wrong! by roxanne3(f): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2016
I think it's okay for married couples, but for bf/gf relationships, I don't think so
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Feranchek(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh...Why the hell Not?

Religiously or morally...He's my husby. We Could very much do whatever we wanna.

If anyone's worried about the picture leaking, there's applications like vault for A reason.

Doing Immoral deeds are actually Justified whenever You're married. Makes things more interesting and less boring. cool

Madam na everybody get or even know bout the vault app

You really can not predict the future but you can plan it well, so make the best use of the present by doing what you're pretty sure won't affect your future negatively.
Re: Right Or Wrong! by MrCork: 10:43am On Mar 29, 2016
zylert:
How do you feel seeing of all the comments here it's only yours that clearly showed a low level of reasoning?This was just to sample different opinions from peeps everywhere,doesn't in any way signify getting into the business of married people. Word of advice: Read and understand carefully before typing off on your keyboard..(No offense intended).

...bro are you pregggnant?....you come to nairaland askin.dumb question & then you get up set when we try an help you..GOAT!! (No oofense ) undecided
Re: Right Or Wrong! by zylert(m): 11:07am On Mar 29, 2016
Well for one, I asked for opinions not for "help" esp from peeps like you. Not surprised you're the only one that thinks it' dumb. Proves my stand earlier on about your low level of reasoning. You on the other hand really needs some help so you don't just go showing your low self esteem by throwing insults on people for no reason. I've seen your type before and like I have always done,if you need help,just Holla.
MrCork:

...bro are you pregggnant?....you come to nairaland askin.dumb question & then you get up set when we try an help you..GOAT!! (No oofense ) undecided
Re: Right Or Wrong! by MrCork: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
zylert:
Well for one, I asked for opinions not for "help" esp from peeps like you. Not surprised you're the only one that thinks it' dumb. Proves my stand earlier on about your low level of reasoning. You on the other hand really needs some help so you don't just go showing your low self esteem by throwing insults on people for no reason. I've seen your type before and like I have always done,if you need help,just Holla.

...calm down son..if you create dumb thread..it simply mean you need help..isssssit any ofyour business what marry couples do?...
You don't have job..you don't have moiney...even women, you dont have...& then you come to nairaland looooking for woman (read your last posy)..you need help!! (No ofee)
undecided
Re: Right Or Wrong! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Rexhenrex:

Who sends nudes with their face? No be body part the person wan see? undecided
Re: Right Or Wrong! by MrCork: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Who sends nudes with their face? No be body part the person wan see? undecided

...sweeery jusss ignore that sillly OP...Anyways quickly email me your nuuude picture..i jusss wanna check somtin! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Borno Ladies Use Local Incense To ‘catch’ Men / MUST READ!!! 10 Relationship Tips For Single Ladies. / Need Help Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.